PDA

View Full Version : Slap Shot 3: Junior League

CMPunk
10-24-2008, 08:47 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245734/

Why??????????:whaa:

Howie_16
10-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Because it can only be better than Slap Shot 2?

Flash
10-24-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm thinking it's because Slap Shot 2 wasn't quite bad enough, they had to see if they could surpass themselves.

Temporary_User
10-24-2008, 09:56 PM
haha....
Leslie Nielsen...
:bag:

metallicat
10-24-2008, 10:20 PM
I still haven't seen Slap Shot 2...I sure won't be seeing this.

Locke
10-25-2008, 12:07 AM
What? No Baldwins? What a cop-out.:confused:

getbak
10-25-2008, 01:22 AM
haha....
Leslie Nielsen...
...and the original Hanson boys, so you know it'll be good.

Gallick
10-25-2008, 09:06 AM
A friend of mine worked on this film. Expect cameos from Mark Messier and Doug Gilmour. :D

ricoFlame
10-25-2008, 10:39 AM
good god. this was definitely necessary. yikes.

Russic
11-25-2008, 11:19 AM
So who's going to bite the bullet and take one for the team on this one? C'mon, one of you must be willing to see this.

Locke
11-25-2008, 11:23 AM
So who's going to bite the bullet and take one for the team on this one? C'mon, one of you must be willing to see this.

It will be the CW Sunday movie in 15 years. I can wait.

Superflyer
11-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Lets all have a CP Slap SHot movie marathon.......come on whos with me?................Guys?

Eastern Girl
11-25-2008, 12:36 PM
I would give it a shot. I sat through the first two, I can sit through a third.
I am almost 100% sure someone will get it for me for Christmas.

Temporary_User
11-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Well I found it online (not sure on the legality of it so I won't give a link). I tried to force myself to watch it all, but only got through half of it at most.

Many quotes from the original. Nothing like the original.

Some politician is trying to close down an orphanage because the land is valuable and she wants to build something on it. So the kids at the orphanage start a hockey team in order to get money (I think) and save the orphanage. They call on the help of the Hanson brothers for their team. That's about as far as I got.

Boblobla
11-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Well I found it online (not sure on the legality of it so I won't give a link). I tried to force myself to watch it all, but only got through half of it at most.

Some politician is trying to close down an orphanage because the land is valuable and she wants to build something on it. So the kids at the orphanage start a hockey team in order to get money (I think) and save the orphanage. They call on the help of the Hanson brothers for their team. That's about as far as I got.

With a story like that how is it possible to fail...

arsenal
11-25-2008, 12:58 PM

So it's like Dodgeball, only with hockey, and not funny?

CaptainCrunch
11-25-2008, 01:31 PM
How soon until they make the Mighty Ducks IV . . . unemployed and desparate for cash.

Locke
11-25-2008, 03:12 PM
How soon until they make the Mighty Ducks IV . . . unemployed and desparate for cash.

And after the untimely demise of Charlie's mother, in his desperation, Coach Bombay finds comfort in the arms of various hookers.

CaptainCrunch
11-25-2008, 04:00 PM
And after the untimely demise of Charlie's mother, in his desperation, Coach Bombay finds comfort in the arms of various hookers.

Or he waits until Connie turns 18 and gets a massive thank you for his years of playing girls on a boys hockey team in a penalty box romp with her and Julie the cat who earned her nickname not by being a great goalie with razer like reflexes but by the fact that she's never trimmed her nails.

Kidder
11-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Straight to DVD = win!

Boblobla
11-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Or he waits until Connie turns 18 and gets a massive thank you for his years of playing girls on a boys hockey team in a penalty box romp with her and Julie the cat who earned her nickname not by being a great goalie with razer like reflexes but by the fact that she's never trimmed her nails.

Mighty Ducks 4: Five for ######ing

CaptainCrunch
11-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Straight to DVD = win!

Straight to the discount barrel at Wallmart = bigger win

Straight into a box set that doesn't include the first movie, but includes the second and third movie and has not only directors commentary, but a making of documentary and a list of deleted footage so heinous that Garbriel himself blows his horn ending all of creation as we know it if you dare press the select botton on your DVD = Win for Satan.