PDA

View Full Version : Flyers still waiting on...

liamenator
01-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Im still waiting for Roman Kukumberg to be added back to my team - he was released when I sent in an ECHL offer for him - and also for the contract offers I have sent in to be approved...

I know everyone is busy but I sent them in about a week ago and now Im getting fined for being under the roster limits!!!

LOL.. pardon.. PENGUINS... force of habit

JohnnyFlame
01-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Kukemburg got traded to the Flyers!!! When did that happen?

MJK
01-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Well at least someone is running that pathetic Flyers team...who in their right mind would trade the awsome Kevin Weeks!

;)

flambers
01-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by liamenator@Jan 3 2005, 04:42 PM
Im still waiting for Roman Kukumberg to be added back to my team - he was released when I sent in an ECHL offer for him - and also for the contract offers I have sent in to be approved...

I know everyone is busy but I sent them in about a week ago and now Im getting fined for being under the roster limits!!!
As per Fire's post the ECHLer signing link were actually sending a form to have the player released. The GMs that lost players by accident were to inform the league of the situation and it will be fixed. The player (Roman Kukumberg) will be added.

Please note your team was 2 forwards short when the fine happened. Only 1 forward was released. The other forward request to be signed to a AHL contract happened after the fine.

liamenator
01-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by flambers+Jan 4 2005, 12:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (flambers @ Jan 4 2005, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liamenator@Jan 3 2005, 04:42 PM

As per Fire's post the ECHLer signing link were actually sending a form to have the player released. The GMs that lost players by accident were to inform the league of the situation and it will be fixed. The player (Roman Kukumberg) will be added.

Please note your team was 2 forwards short when the fine happened. Only 1 forward was released. The other forward request to be signed to a AHL contract happened after the fine. [/b][/quote]
Well I submitted the 2nd bid for the player 2 days ago, and got fined today.. but so be it if i have to take the fine

Cheese
01-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by liamenator+Jan 3 2005, 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liamenator @ Jan 3 2005, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by flambers@Jan 4 2005, 12:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-liamenator@Jan 3 2005, 04:42 PM

Please note your team was 2 forwards short when the fine happened. Only 1 forward was released. The other forward request to be signed to a AHL contract happened after the fine.
Well I submitted the 2nd bid for the player 2 days ago, and got fined today.. but so be it if i have to take the fine [/b][/quote]
the fine was yesterday...the dates showing in transactions are a day ahead due to server and its issue with dates. It was also the 3rd Watchdog meaning we were somewhat lenient.