PDA

View Full Version : Dumping, Demolition and Bathroom Reno's

Smoldering_Puckster
08-19-2008, 11:40 AM
I have a small company that services all general labour needs and specializes in demolition from tear out to dump. We also have a guy that we work with a lot that has 8 years experience as a head installer for a custom bathroom company that has gone out on his own. We just did a bathroom package last week that our guys former employer used to do for $8000 that we did for $6750 everything included from tear out to cleanup.

In terms of general labour we can do anything you need a couple of 230+ lbs, mid 20's guys with a dump truck to do. We have done things like sodding and landscaping to breaking equiptment out of concrete spills to job site cleanups to organizing an eclectic older womans massively over stocked basement. Lately we have been building a bunch of temporary paths and sidewalks for disabled people. We really will take on pretty much any job, big or small.

Let me know if you need some help with your heavy jobs.

SportsJunky
08-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I have a bunch of material from my basement development that needs to be hauled away. Mostly drywall, tile, some lumber cuts etc... all stacked at the side of my house so it should be an easy pickup. Interested?

Crazy Flamer
09-13-2008, 11:28 AM
I have a pile of garbage in my back yard that I would like hauled away. Mostly boxes and some cut down shrubs from the garden. Do you guys do that sort of thing?