PDA

View Full Version : Lance Bouma

14Roman14
06-26-2008, 05:15 PM
He is from my home town.
As I was already a Flames fan it was very exciting for me to see him go in the third round of the draft to the Flames.
He once played some games with my team and was 4 years younger but was still the best player out there.
He is an unbeleivably hard worker at everything he does and I don't know anyone in his family tht isn't a tireless worker.
He is gritty, strong, skilled, and a great kid also.
I'm looking forward to see him on the Flames and I'm sure he'll stop at nothing short of making the NHL.
He'll do anything to win.

Hope this gives a little insight into a player with lots of potential!

Go Flames Go!!

Sylvanfan
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Good to hear that he comes from a background of hard workers. Who knows with these guys where they can go? Travis Moen is a guy who fit's the bill of tireless worker and he's managed to parlay that into a pretty nice NHL career. If Bouma can carve out a Moen-esque career for himself he'll have done really well.

Canada 02
06-29-2008, 12:36 PM
yegtI99hMTc

604flames
06-30-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm a Giants STH, and over the course of this year Lance Bouma has become my favorite forward on the team. I've been continually impressed by his hustle and willingness to do absolutely everything for the team.

He brings a lot of energy like J.D. Watt and Garet Hunt have in recent years, but he never does anything stupid with that energy. Glad to see Calgary drafted him.