PDA

View Full Version : MAJORLY MINOR FLYER ANNOUNCEMENT

kermitology
12-14-2004, 09:50 PM
BROADSTREET BROADCAST

Flyers GM held a press conference this evening to announce that Cosmic Stan will be at the helm of the team for the next few days. "I've got to work on getting my engineering degree, so I'm letting Stan steer the boat for the next while." Apparently Lemmon is swamped with final exams, having written two of six so far, facing Bio-Medical Signal Analysis, Power Systems, Analog Filters and Microwave Circuits exams in the coming week.

"I'm gonna need my cape to get through this week.. ugh! Oh, and I forgot to mention, the Panthers suck and so does Wanks. I ask all Flyers fans to enter the teams new contest: Best Mockery of Kevin "Wanks" Weekes, to be judged by myself and Stan" Lemmon's fleeting response as he darted from the room leaving a seemingly bewildered Cosmic Stan to answer questions.

Stan slowly moved up to the microphone, carefully cleared his throat, and then yelled at the top of his lungs: "YOU HAVE SYSTOLIC MURMUR IN YOUR VENTRICULAR DYNAMITE!!" then stared at the ceiling for 10 minutes at which point the media figured the press conference was over.

Stan apparently stayed in the room by himself staring into a light in the ceiling before being loaded into his shopping cart and wheeled out of the room into Lemmon's office where he put on the fabled cape of the Flyers GM.

Should be an "interesting" week.

Pointman
12-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Yeah, looks like CPHL will go through final exams epidemy. Hawks GM will have his share this december as well.

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by kermitology@Dec 14 2004, 10:50 PM
new contest: Best Mockery of Kevin "Wanks" Weekes, to be judged by myself and Stan
My entry. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/brayden/weekesk1.jpg

Superfraggle
12-14-2004, 10:54 PM
edit: never mind...it said mockery. I'll hang my head in shame now. Did the other thread say caricature?

edit edit: guess not...hang my head further in shame

calf
12-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Guys, you shouldn't rag on Kevin Weekes too much. I heard on QR77 that the guy attempted suicide this afternoon. Thankfully he's ok. He jumped in front of a train, but the train went right through his legs.

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by calf@Dec 15 2004, 12:11 AM
Guys, you shouldn't rag on Kevin Weekes too much. I heard on QR77 that the guy attempted suicide this afternoon. Thankfully he's ok. He jumped in front of a train, but the train went right through his legs.
Poor fella. Someone should get the guy some help.

kermitology
12-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by No I.D.+Dec 14 2004, 11:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (No I.D. @ Dec 14 2004, 11:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kermitology@Dec 14 2004, 10:50 PM
new contest: Best Mockery of Kevin "Wanks" Weekes, to be judged by myself and Stan
My entry. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/brayden/weekesk1.jpg [/b][/quote]
http://members.shaw.ca/dralemmo/images/cosmicstan.jpg

"Flabbergasted with the wooddaver there.. Get the bus, get the bus!"