PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyFlame steps aside!!!!

JohnnyFlame
12-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Caps fans wearing bags on their heads and screaming Caps Suck proving too much for JohnnyFlame. Despite a super friendly relationship with the CPHLFA the fans have turned on the team and have been staying away in droves from Caps games.

JohnnyFlame hearing it from the fans and ownership as the revenues go down and the team loses game after game. I'm at a loss, said Johnny, We show up for one game once in awhile and then lose two, three, four, five in a row. One third of the season gone and not a single winning streak of over two games. Considering the talent out there thats just unbelievably bad.

Thus JohnnyFlame has turned over the reigns to Superfraggle who will be in charge of the team till the new year. JohnnyFlame stated, We just feel that this is a good duel opportunity. Superfraggle can get some good training and I can take a complete holiday from the game for 3 weeks. Fart we can see how Superfraggle does during this time period and maybe continue the experiment in the new year perhaps moving to the CPHL's first co-GM setup.

Pointman
12-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyFlame@Dec 14 2004, 05:06 PM
Fart we can see how Superfraggle does during this time period and maybe continue the experiment in the new year perhaps moving to the CPHL's first co-GM setup.
This might be a good thing to try. With number of guys waiting on the wings and CPHL expansion questioned, it can be good idea to make 2 co-GMs running the club. This, in turn, will allow league to increase GM's workload by adding some other duties (not sure which though).

Cheese
12-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Nope...sorry guys...There is only room for one GM. If you wish to let someone else run your team then you should step aside and let it happen.
IF a GM steps aside the CPHL will select the GM, NOT the GM moving out.

Superfraggle
12-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Well so much for my plans of winning over the fans and ownership with my managing brilliant and edging Johnny out of the picture. :angry: .

Guess I'll have to do it with genius in the line making and contract signings, so the fans pressure the league into selecting me after Johnny bows out. :D :lol: