PDA

View Full Version : Defending Fan Rights

calf
12-13-2004, 09:59 PM
(AP)December 13, 2004 is a day that will live in infamy. It is the day that the not-so-valued fans of the CPHL decided they have had enough of not being heard or recognized. No more. Starting today, the fans of the CPHL will be heard. And they’ll be loud. The GM’s of the CPHL need to know what the fans think of them and how they’re doing. That is why the CPHL Fan’s Association is here.

Founded by CPHL fan calf and his fellow fan No I.D., the CPHLFA has a lot of work to do to make their voice heard. First priority: getting a third member. Second priority: finding problems to complain about incessantly.

When asked what exactly the CPHLFA will do, president calf responded “what exactly do you mean by ‘do?’”

When asked where the CPHLFA is going, calf responded “we’re going forward. This is a huge initiative and undertaking by us, the fans, and we’re taking it very seriously. We’re here to provide commentary that is slightly relevant and meaningful. Hopefully the GMs take our initiatives seriously”.

In the future, the CPHLFA will come out with press releases on the state of the league, where it’s going, where it’s been, from a third party, uninformed perspective. The FA will also conduct irrelevant polls to come up with fancy statistics that mean absolute squat.

The CPHLFA is in no way affiliated with the CPHL or any of its teams.

I will now open the floor for any questions

JiriHrdina
12-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Don't you have some sort of petition to sign yet? What kind of Fan Association doesn't have a petition. Doesn't matter what the petition is for but for pete's sake get on it!

KevanGuy
12-13-2004, 10:06 PM
The Bruins will not respond until the CPHLFA has a signed petition with a clear manadate from the fans. That number of signatures is believed to be in the 20-25 range.

Flickered Flame
12-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by calf@Dec 14 2004, 04:59 AM
[i](AP)December 13, 2004 is a day that will live in infamy. It is the day that the not-so-valued fans of the CPHL decided they have had enough of not being heard or recognized. No more. Starting today, the fans of the CPHL will be heard. And they’ll be loud. The GM’s of the CPHL need to know what the fans think of them and how they’re doing. That is why the CPHL Fan’s Association is here.

I didn't even know the Swampmen had fans! :huh:

Superfraggle
12-13-2004, 10:07 PM
I, for one, am APPALLED...that no one has thought to create a fan association before this. let me be the first to congratulate monsieurs calf and NoID on their grand initiative and wish them the best of luck from the bottom of my heart.

p.s. Cheer Capitals!!! :D

Jiggy_12
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
I'll sign a petition, any petition...I just want to be heard for christ sakes!

calf
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
The CPHLFA is currently drafting a poll for the membership, in which one of the questions will be: what should we petition first. The CPHLFA cannot simply declare a mandate without consulting the membership first.

One initiative I can confirm as of right now is to make fun of the Bruins at every chance possible.

Members of the CPHLFA, although having associations with particular teams, cheer for all teams. The CPHLFA believes in fair play and sportsmanship and Bruins sucking.

The CPHLFA appreciates the support from the Capitals organization. That's 1 point added in the 'fan friendliness column' of our balanced scorecard...to be revealed once the bugs are worked out.

Jiggy_12
12-13-2004, 10:17 PM
I call being vice president of fan operations

Eddie Bronze
12-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 13 2004, 11:06 PM
blah blah blah... That number of signatures is believed to be in the 20-25 range.
I know by the end of this weekend I can have at least 25 hotmail accounts created and sign up to the board on behalf of each of those accounts. This will be a cake walk.

Superfraggle
12-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by No I.D.+Dec 13 2004, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (No I.D. @ Dec 13 2004, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KevanGuy@Dec 13 2004, 11:06 PM
blah blah blah... That number of signatures is believed to be in the 20-25 range.
I know by the end of this weekend I can have at least 25 hotmail accounts created and sign up to the board on behalf of each of those accounts. This will be a cake walk. [/b][/quote]
You'll need 25 different IP addresses as well, or you'll be caught. :P

For those at home trying to keep track of stats on their own scorecards, that's Washington 1, everybody else ZERO!!!!

calf
12-13-2004, 10:39 PM
CPHLFA President calf and Vice President of External Relations No I.D. would like to introduce Jiggy12 as Vice President of Fan Operations. Welcome aboard!

Eddie Bronze
12-13-2004, 10:45 PM
CPHLFA news release

CALGARY, AB (AP) -- The official logo of the CPHLFA will be released tomorrow evening, Dec. 14, 2004. Merchandising campaign to follow.

Thunderball
12-13-2004, 10:47 PM
this could prove interesting... the Blue Jackets Organization pledge an open mind to this new development

kermitology
12-13-2004, 10:56 PM
I would like to open the doors of the Flyers organization to Jiggy_12, welcoming him as a potential fan of the Flyers.. Remember the GM has been known to wear a cape from time to time.. and YOU KNOW what kind of good can come from a man wearing a cape, a viking helmet, wielding an axe and purchasing gatorade and a glowstick..

Jiggy_12
12-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by kermitology@Dec 13 2004, 10:56 PM
I would like to open the doors of the Flyers organization to Jiggy_12, welcoming him as a potential fan of the Flyers.. Remember the GM has been known to wear a cape from time to time.. and YOU KNOW what kind of good can come from a man wearing a cape, a viking helmet, wielding an axe and purchasing gatorade and a glowstick..
Vice President of Fan operations Jiggy_12 will seriously consider expanding the fan association into Philadelphia, expect a press release tomorrow evening.

He has to weigh in on the coaching of Cosmic Stan, and how that will reflect on the Fan Association.

Eddie Bronze
12-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Flickered Flame@Dec 13 2004, 11:06 PM
I didn't even know the Swampmen had fans! :huh:
They won't for long if they don't listen up! Fans have needs too.

KevanGuy
12-13-2004, 11:10 PM
The Bruins also demand that the Nerd Percentage of the CPHLFA be at or under 30%. If the Nerd Percentage should be at or over 31% the Bruins will fail to recognize the CPHLFA as a legitimate Association. ;)

calf
12-13-2004, 11:17 PM
The CPHLFA will never accept demands from GMs unless said demands are in line with our goals and mission....especially from the Bruins.

Remember: you work for us, we don't work for you. ;)

KevanGuy
12-13-2004, 11:21 PM
The Bruins dont need no stinkin fans. We have a rich architect owner who isnt concerned with profitability. The fans have, as far as the Bruins are concerned, no say in the operations of the CPHL or any of its subsidiaries.

Cheese
12-14-2004, 06:06 AM
ROFLMAO...well done guys! :D :beer:

Radically Red
12-14-2004, 07:49 AM
The Ottawa Senators organization would like to let it be known that we apreciate the support of the Fans.

With an average attendence of 17 fans per game we welcome more folks to come out and watch us play.

flambers
12-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Rangers organization also appreciates the Fans support. Welcome the opportunity to work with the CPHLFA.

MJK
12-14-2004, 08:01 AM
The Panthers organization will welcome any new fan to Florida...that will DOUBLE our fan base overnight!

notoepik
12-14-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Radically Red@Dec 14 2004, 08:49 AM
The Ottawa Senators organization would like to let it be known that we apreciate the support of the Fans.

With an average attendence of 17 fans per game we welcome more folks to come out and watch us play.
Are you giving away free beer?

Pointman
12-14-2004, 08:35 AM
Hawks organization welcomes every new fan.

Don’t miss a chance to say “I started to cheer for them when they were the worst team in the league”.

Hawks are defending Stanley Cup Champions, who went on a huge rebuilding cycle. Filled with players like Ovechkin, Montoya, Malone, Raycroft, Stewart, Hall, Coburn, Hudler and many others, Hawks are going to dominate the league for years to come.

Hawks are playing highly entertaining style of hockey, which caused attendance to increase from 20 in season opener to 20,000 in recent games.

Check out Hawks roster (http://www.missolutions.ca/~cam/rosters/chi.htm)

Mango
12-14-2004, 09:14 AM
The Vancouver Canucks welcome any fans! "Our organization is fan friendly", stated GM Mango early Tuesday morning. The press release also stated, "the fans are what make any league successful. Vancouver players and management welcome all fans to our next home game where we will be giving out free t-shirts to the first 3000 fans. We also look forward to drawing more fans to our Christmas charity carnival. All proceeds will go to the food banks in Vancouver and the out lying area."

Mccree
12-14-2004, 09:17 AM
The Sharks welcome the new assocation that makes the CPHL fan base have a voice.

Radically Red
12-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by notoepik+Dec 14 2004, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (notoepik @ Dec 14 2004, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Radically Red@Dec 14 2004, 08:49 AM

Are you giving away free beer? [/b][/quote]
Free Beer for the first 3 fans over the age of 45 that have short red hair, an Alexander Daigle Jersey from 1993, have a size 6 shoe and can sing the Canadian athem backwards in french. 2 beers maximum on this offer

notoepik
12-14-2004, 10:07 AM
B) Well that isn't going to work.

This fan is up for bids. I cheer for the best offer. :rolleyes:

Looks like it won't be the Sens. :huh:

Abstract
12-14-2004, 10:28 AM
The Colorado Avalanche today proudly unveiled its slogan to try and get fans flogging to the Pepsi Centre to cheer on their plummeting heroes. GM Niall (resplendant in full macho man randy savage outfit for no apparent reason) took the stage to announce that the much anticipated slogan is....

No fat chicks.

the_only_turek_fan
12-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by calf@Dec 13 2004, 11:39 PM
CPHLFA President calf and Vice President of External Relations No I.D. would like to introduce Jiggy12 as Vice President of Fan Operations. Welcome aboard!
ahhahaha

what other "positions" do you have open?

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan+Dec 14 2004, 11:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_only_turek_fan @ Dec 14 2004, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-calf@Dec 13 2004, 11:39 PM
ahhahaha

what other "positions" do you have open? [/b][/quote]
CNO is still open.

Beerfund
12-14-2004, 02:53 PM
The Montreal Canadiens welcome any and all fans. However, please be respectful of our dress policy. When seated along the glass, particularily during televised games, we ask all men wear a shirt and tie with a dark sports blazer. Female fans must wear stuffy blouses with leather and or fur (real or faux) coats. Also, plenty of costume (or real) jewelery is encouraged.
When ejoying the game from the upper seats, dress casual but classy. Make all attempts to appear as androgenous as possible, as we like to keep the rest of the world guessing.

Flickered Flame
12-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 14 2004, 06:21 AM
The Bruins dont need no stinkin fans. We have a rich architect owner who isnt concerned with profitability. The fans have, as far as the Bruins are concerned, no say in the operations of the CPHL or any of its subsidiaries.
The New Jersey Devils are pleased to announce that we will stand beside our good friends the Boston Bruins and say we don't need no stinkin fans!

Young Guns
12-14-2004, 05:50 PM
DETROIT RED WINGS RAISE TICKET PRICE

With the recent flurry of Bandwagon jumpers coming on board in Detroit over the last 24hrs the Detroit Red Wings have announced a 30% ticket hike. Coach and GM Mr Guns replied with "hey why not? These fools are willing to pay any price to see the cup favorite Wings play." So come on in, pull down a seat and enjoy the ride to the finals!

calf
12-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Flickered Flame+Dec 14 2004, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flickered Flame @ Dec 14 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KevanGuy@Dec 14 2004, 06:21 AM
The New Jersey Devils are pleased to announce that we will stand beside our good friends the Boston Bruins and say we don't need no stinkin fans! [/b][/quote]
While the CPHLFA is disappointed with the stance the Devils and the Bruins have taken, CPHLFA President calf is not surprised.

"We've hit a roadblock with these teams, but that's not going to shake our resolve to be heard" said calf. When asked what the message is, calf stormed out of the room without saying a word.

calf
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Young Guns@Dec 14 2004, 05:50 PM
DETROIT RED WINGS RAISE TICKET PRICE

With the recent flurry of Bandwagon jumpers coming on board in Detroit over the last 24hrs the Detroit Red Wings have announced a 30% ticket hike. Coach and GM Mr Guns replied with "hey why not? These fools are willing to pay any price to see the cup favorite Wings play." So come on in, pull down a seat and enjoy the ride to the finals!
The CPHLFA realizes the value of the dollar, and when compared to the value they're getting for the dollar they're spending, the fans are not upset.

"The CPHLFA believes in a free market, and that the owners should make as much money as they possibly can. As long as the fans are entertained and heard, then we're happy" said CPHLFA President calf in a conference call.

Pointman
12-14-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by calf@Dec 14 2004, 06:34 PM
"The CPHLFA believes in a free market, and that the owners should make as much money as they possibly can."
http://www.calgarypuck.com/cphl/pages/scor...es/12-14-04.htm (http://www.calgarypuck.com/cphl/pages/scores/dates/12-14-04.htm)

Check out net profits from today's games :D

This is why we need CPHLFA. We need YOUR money :P

JiriHrdina
12-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pointman+Dec 14 2004, 07:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pointman @ Dec 14 2004, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-calf@Dec 14 2004, 06:34 PM
"The CPHLFA believes in a free market, and that the owners should make as much money as they possibly can."
http://www.calgarypuck.com/cphl/pages/scor...es/12-14-04.htm (http://www.calgarypuck.com/cphl/pages/scores/dates/12-14-04.htm)

This is why we need CPHLFA. We need YOUR money :P [/b][/quote]
Hey at least we're not losing money which means we are miles ahead of the real NHL!

Pointman
12-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by JiriHrdina+Dec 14 2004, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JiriHrdina @ Dec 14 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Pointman@Dec 14 2004, 07:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-calf@Dec 14 2004, 06:34 PM

This is why we need CPHLFA. We need YOUR money :P
Hey at least we're not losing money which means we are miles ahead of the real NHL! [/b][/quote]
Another advantage over NHL is that CPHL players union won't declare a lock-out. A good slogan to bring NHL fans to CPHL:

Our players won't strike.

the_only_turek_fan
12-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy+Dec 14 2004, 12:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevanGuy @ Dec 14 2004, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan@Dec 14 2004, 11:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-calf@Dec 13 2004, 11:39 PM
ahhahaha

CNO is still open. [/b][/quote]
What the hell is a CNO?

Jiggy_12
12-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan+Dec 14 2004, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_only_turek_fan @ Dec 14 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 14 2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan@Dec 14 2004, 11:13 AM
CPHLFA President calf and Vice President of External Relations No I.D. would like to introduce Jiggy12 as Vice President of Fan Operations.# Welcome aboard!
ahhahaha

CNO is still open.
What the hell is a CNO? [/b][/quote]
Chief Nursing Officer :lol:

calf
12-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan+Dec 14 2004, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_only_turek_fan @ Dec 14 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 14 2004, 12:27 PM
CPHLFA President calf and Vice President of External Relations No I.D. would like to introduce Jiggy12 as Vice President of Fan Operations.# Welcome aboard!
ahhahaha

CNO is still open.
There is no CNO. This goes to prove the Bruins organization has no clue about the CPHLFA's operations or goals.

on the topic, the_only_turek_fan has been named Executive Director of the CPHLFA

Jiggy_12
12-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Official statement:

"We are proud to have a 4th member added to our committee, which is the fastest growing fan-operated, fan-owned group in North America" Jiggy_12 said on behalf of the FA, "We hope to continue to expand and reach out to all the important markets."

When questioned about the strong words of the GM's of Boston and New Jersey, Jiggy did not hold back his feelings.

"New Jersey doesn't need the CPHLFA? Well, judging by their standing in the league they could use all the extra help they can get. And the Bruins? All Bostonions care about are the Red Sox, now that they finally won something it will be difficult enough to get their interest back into hockey, and their GM isn't helping matters by turning us away."

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 08:08 PM
CPHLFA Press Release
---------------------------
2004,December 14, 19:52 MT

Calgary, AB (AP) - The newly formed CPHLFA followed through with plans to unveil their new logo on Tuesday. Vice President of External Relations, No I.D., was on hand and had these comments about the new logo. "The new logo of our association represents our current and undying adulation for the CPHL. The fact of the matter is, despite some insincere and uncalled for comments made by some of the leagues GM's, it is the best leauge in the world. We wanted to show our love for the league through our new crest and we feel we've accomplished that goal. Now we have something that all members can identify with and once our marketing campaign hits full swing, you will be able to see our strong representation throughout arenas in the CPHL. We have four members you know!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/brayden/Flames%20Images/cphlfabanner2.jpg

MJK
12-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Hmmm...that looks like the logo from NHL 2005...

You might want to make sure there are no copyright laws associated with that!

Great work though all the same!!

Sylvanfan
12-14-2004, 08:42 PM
The Oilers are having a cook out at our next game in which we'll serve Alberta reserve rye, with deep fried duck, and Cheemo Perogies on a complementary basis for all members of the CPHLFA who pledge allegiance to the Oilers. The Oilers believe in providing competitive exciting hockey for the people, and have a screw any rich overeducated art school doofus who tries to inmiserate the lives of hard working draftsman architect phillosophy. We the Oilers come from a working background and we strive to provide our fans with a hard working exciting entertaining team, and try to do it at minimal expenses to our fans.

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mjk123@Dec 14 2004, 09:22 PM
Hmmm...that looks like the logo from NHL 2005...

You might want to make sure there are no copyright laws associated with that!

Great work though all the same!!
hmmm...

http://nhl.pkhl.ru/news/nhl2005logo.jpg

Nope! :D ;)

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 09:11 PM
...and for members of the elite association, here you have it in Avi size. Clearer than linking from the original. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/brayden/Flames%20Images/cphlfaAvatar.jpg

MJK
12-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Go into franchise mode and change your prices...that guy will appear.

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by mjk123@Dec 14 2004, 10:17 PM
Go into franchise mode and change your prices...that guy will appear.
:o

Hanna Sniper
12-14-2004, 09:34 PM
When asked for a response towards recent formation of the CPHLFA Hurricanes GM Hanna Sniper replied “What?, what the hell are you talking about? Why would the Calgary Puck Hockey League free agents form a union? It makes no sense.” When informed that the FA stood for Fan Association Hanna continued “What, what the hell are you talking about?”

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 09:46 PM
You people are going to have to learn and live with the fact that the CPHL has fans. Deal with it.

calf
12-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by No I.D.@Dec 14 2004, 09:46 PM
You people are going to have to learn and live with the fact that the CPHL has fans. Deal with it.
And dammit, we're going to be heard!!

kermitology
12-14-2004, 09:56 PM
The Philadelphia Flyers have announced that they wish to see fans draw their best mockery of Kevin "Wanks" Weekes to be judged by GM Dan Lemmon and head coach Cosmic Stan.. CPHLFA is encouraged to help bring attention to the contest as winners will be awarded a "special prize"

JiriHrdina
12-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Hanna Sniper@Dec 14 2004, 10:34 PM
When asked for a response towards recent formation of the CPHLFA Hurricanes GM Hanna Sniper replied “What?, what the hell are you talking about? Why would the Calgary Puck Hockey League free agents form a union? It makes no sense.” When informed that the FA stood for Fan Association Hanna continued “What, what the hell are you talking about?”
lol.

That's the best response yet. :lol:

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 10:05 PM
ahhahaha

CNO is still open.
Chief Nerd Organizer LOL

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy+Dec 14 2004, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevanGuy @ Dec 14 2004, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by the_only_turek_fan@Dec 14 2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 14 2004, 12:27 PM
ahhahaha

CNO is still open.
What the hell is a CNO?
Chief Nerd Organizer LOL [/b][/quote]
I believe this was calf's idea :ph34r:

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 10:36 PM
And the decention begins. Heh heh hehhhhh.

Eddie Bronze
12-14-2004, 10:48 PM
I was just giving credit where credit is due. Props to calf for being CNO! :lol:

calf
12-14-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by KevanGuy@Dec 13 2004, 11:10 PM
The Bruins also demand that the Nerd Percentage of the CPHLFA be at or under 30%. If the Nerd Percentage should be at or over 31% the Bruins will fail to recognize the CPHLFA as a legitimate Association. ;)
The CPHLFA will not accept demands when there is clearly a double standard being set.

Said CPHLFA President and CNO calf "there is no way the CPHLFA will accept these demands, when clearly the Bruins organization is over and above set limits themselves...here, I made a chart for you all to see".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/calf/graph.png

"As you can see, this is clearly a case of takes one to know one".

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 11:23 PM
LOLOL!!!

Superfraggle
12-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Wow...that was one of the better posts I've seen in a long time...it does beg the question though...how do you get 7000% as a proportion of nerds in an NHL organization?

kermitology
12-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Superfraggle@Dec 15 2004, 12:24 AM
Wow...that was one of the better posts I've seen in a long time...it does beg the question though...how do you get 7000% as a proportion of nerds in an NHL organization?
Have you met KevanGuy?

Superfraggle
12-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by kermitology+Dec 15 2004, 12:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kermitology @ Dec 15 2004, 12:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Superfraggle@Dec 15 2004, 12:24 AM
Have you met KevanGuy? [/b][/quote]
Why yes, once. But that still only gets me 100%...unless one person could be more than totally nerd............hmmm..........yeah, ok. My bad. I take it back. 7000 works

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Man, you guys are the biggest nerds ever. EMO? C'mon Dan.

Anyway, here you go calf. I like the first one better personally.

http://s86982435.onlinehome.us/cp/gallery/albums/kgmspaint/CNO_avatar.jpg

http://s86982435.onlinehome.us/cp/gallery/albums/kgmspaint/CNO_avatar_no_nerd.jpg

calf
12-14-2004, 11:48 PM
LOL...those are pretty good.

One question: what the hell is the CPHLPA?
...that's right...i found the fundamental flaw in your logos

kermitology
12-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Don't make me cry Kris! You know how emotional I get when people say the word Emo! That's it! I'm going to go cry myself to sleep listening to Dashboard Confessional!

KevanGuy
12-14-2004, 11:51 PM
I changed it. I was watching the PA press conference when I was doing them.

HelloHockeyFans
12-15-2004, 12:29 AM
How come there are no Islander fans yet? :(

moon
12-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by HelloHockeyFans@Dec 15 2004, 12:29 AM
How come there are no Islander fans yet? :(
They're all cheering for the awesome Tampa Bay Lightning!!