PDA

View Full Version : Request for all GMS

KevanGuy
03-06-2008, 09:21 PM
If you havent already done so, please add your team name to your MSN screen name. With the trade deadline coming up we want to make sure everyone knows who each other are. Thanks.

OILFAN #81
03-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Done!

Mango
03-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Pffft.

We'll see.

OILFAN #81
03-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Pffft.

We'll see.

Kris just messaged me. He didn't have the heart to tell you but because of CPHL cutbacks.....you're fired.

Mango
03-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Kris just messaged me. He didn't have the heart to tell you but because of CPHL cutbacks.....you're fired.

Sweet!!! Adios boys! :D

OILFAN #81
03-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Sweet!!! Adios boys! :D

Before you go send me Brian Campbell! ;)

Sample00
03-07-2008, 01:00 PM
To Oilfan

"Kris just messaged me. He didn't have the heart to tell you but because of CPHL cutbacks.....you're fired."

Mango is much better looking that you are, I think CPHL should vote you off the island instead!;)

OILFAN #81
03-07-2008, 01:05 PM
To Oilfan

"Kris just messaged me. He didn't have the heart to tell you but because of CPHL cutbacks.....you're fired."

Mango is much better looking that you are, I think CPHL should vote you off the island instead!;)

Atleast i'd qualify to be on the island old man....;).

Slava
03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
If this is a looks contest that would help to explain how bad the Predators are this season!!!

simmer2
03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
If this is a looks contest that would help to explain how bad the Predators are this season!!!

And why the Habs have spiraled downwards. I actually think it was Federov who had all the looks. That guy held my team chemistry together somehow. He was Captain Planet and without him I now I just have a bunch of nerdy hockey players that keep on yelling crap like Wind, Heart....

Knut
03-07-2008, 02:14 PM
And why the Habs have spiraled downwards. I actually think it was Federov who had all the looks. That guy held my team chemistry together somehow. He was Captain Planet and without him I now I just have a bunch of nerdy hockey players that keep on yelling crap like Wind, Heart....

Nerdy hockey players ..... sounds like they learn from their GM :cool:

Sylvanfan
03-07-2008, 02:37 PM

Lets face it we're only letting you stick around because when the rescue team shows up they're always one seat short of being able to take everyone....This way we have our token nerd that we can leave behind when we can return to the mainland and not feel bad that we forgot about him. Enjoy your coconuts, and fish and the company of a Vollyball for the rest of your life nerd.

OILFAN #81
03-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Lets face it we're only letting you stick around because when the rescue team shows up they're always one seat short of being able to take everyone....This way we have our token nerd that we can leave behind when we can return to the mainland and not feel bad that we forgot about him. Enjoy your coconuts, and fish and the company of a Vollyball for the rest of your life nerd.

Listen up Napoleon, i'm having a little trouble hearing you way down there. Can you move up about 28 spots in the standings so I can hear you better?

Sample00
03-07-2008, 03:04 PM

thats just like you playing the age card, come up with a better schtick, lollypop!:w00t:

and btw, its Mr. Old Man to you!:cool:

Sylvanfan
03-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Listen up Napoleon, i'm having a little trouble hearing you way down there. Can you move up about 28 spots in the standings so I can hear you better?

15 years from now you'll be living in a van video taping yourself throwing a football and wishing you could get back to 2008.

http://www.utopia.com.au/sections/toys/images/13.uncle_rico.jpg

This will be Neil in 15 years.

simmer2
03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Nerdy hockey players ..... sounds like they learn from their GM :cool:

I've got nothin....

simmer2
03-07-2008, 03:29 PM
15 years from now you'll be living in a van video taping yourself throwing a football and wishing you could get back to 2008.

Or you could be a motivational speaker who happens to live in a van down by the river.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog2/uploaded_images/MattFoleyChrisFarley-770013.jpg

Slava
03-09-2008, 09:47 AM

Neil do you still want to bet that you could throw that football clear over the mountains from here?!