PDA

View Full Version : Bruin Attempts World Record

KevanGuy
11-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Lapointe Still In Rigorous Training

http://s86982435.onlinehome.us/cp/gallery/albums/kgmspaint/lapointe.jpg

Boston (AP) - On the eve of the biggest game of his life Claude Lapointe was calm, cool, and collected. "I show the kids you can do it if you put mind to it. I step up and give them the incentive need to do good in CPHL. Just other day THE Brain Holzinger ate bar of soap after game. I need to beat that," said Lapointe after a nap.

Bruins GM KevanGuy was still 100% behind Lapointe, "Its a goal that no one else in hockey history has ever reached let alone attempt. Lapointe will be our Masterton nominee if he pulls this off."

Lapointe is currently penned in as Centre on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines, all the PP and PK lines and is also assigned as both extra skaters. The entire League will be watching with much interest.

JohnnyFlame
11-29-2004, 07:58 PM
I remember the game when Masterson was fatally injured. It was very sad.

On a lighter note another sad situation is Lapointe playing 60 minutes. Whatever happened to the vaunted Bruins depth? A barely .500 team grasping at straws abusing an old fossil and exposing him to possible ridicule. Egads man let the old guy just retire in peace!!!!!!!!!

Mccree
11-30-2004, 11:06 PM
I wanted to do that in a pre-season game. How did it turn out?

KevanGuy
11-30-2004, 11:27 PM
He ended up playing less than 30 minutes. Very disapointing.

HelloHockeyFans
11-30-2004, 11:34 PM
:lol: