PDA

View Full Version : Sending a message to some players?

Hoody
01-10-2008, 09:14 AM
-- Sitting out: Despite scoring two first-period goals, QC winger Krys Kolanos was one of a handful of Flames who did not see any action in the game’s final 6:29 (after Galvin’s shorthanded goal) and the overtime.
Also sitting extended time were winger Carsen Germyn and defenseman Matt Pelech. All, but Germyn were on the ice for the Griffins’ shorthanded tally. “Did they deserve to be on the ice?’’ McGill said. “We played the guys who wanted to play in the hard areas and compete in front of the net.’’

I think McGill is starting to get a little fed up with the play.

Hoody

Drunk Skunk
01-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Kolanos was absolutely BRUTAL last night. He skated hard for two shifts, and those were the two shifts that he scored the goals. He was lazy and looked like he didn't even want to be out there the rest of the time. I'm glad that McGill sat him.

SparkyOne
01-10-2008, 12:54 PM
I like that McGill calls these guys out. I knew something was up when Chucko started getting so much ice time last night, so I started paying attention. (The Chucko boys certainly loved that!!) And Vandy was out there a lot, along with Prust. We would have been in big trouble if Prust was actually hurt in that fight...

The puck handling on the PP where Grand Rapids scored shorthanded was inexcusable! It was like they were trying for a perfect angle before shooting....and we aren't going to score by them being fancy with moving the puck!!

flamesdyehard
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Kolanos sure can't shake his reputation for being a lazy player. You'd think by now he'd have figured it out, and thought maybe playing hard would be the way back to the NHL.

QCPuckFan
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM
He's definitely a floater. Firday against the Wolves, he tried to throw one check that I saw. I thought he was gonna kill himself. The Wolves player stepped away and Kolanos went headfirst to the boards.

PIMking
01-14-2008, 01:01 PM
last night agianst Rockford him and a rockford player were getting chippy in the 3rd K speared him right in the netherlands

icarus
01-14-2008, 04:59 PM
K speared him right in the netherlandsSounds like a low blow.

Get it? :rolleyes:

PIMking
01-14-2008, 06:01 PM
yea