PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix GM Furious

Nehkara
11-25-2004, 09:54 AM
Associated Press

PHOENIX -- "I am disgusted."

Those were the first words out of the mouth of Phoenix Coyotes GM Eric Olson on Thursday.

"Miroslav Satan and Andy Sutton both are in hospital with concussion-like symptoms, and I see no disciplinary action for the Bruins... two identical plays, hitting our players from behind into the boards, didn't warrant a suspension for either player or the coach, who I suspect instigated these actions! I'll say now, the referees had better shape up or the sh*t will hit the fan!"

After that Olson stormed out of the press conference and was not available for further comment on Thursday. Miroslav Satan, star Coyotes right winger, and Andy Sutton, #2 defenseman on the club, are being observed in hospital due to severe concussion symptoms. There is no ETA for their return.

KevanGuy
11-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Please find below a photocopy of a fax sent to the League by the Boston Bruins this morning. The Bruins will be making no further comment on the plays in question.

http://s86982435.onlinehome.us/cp/gallery/albums/kgmspaint/bruinsFAX.jpg

Nehkara
11-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Associated Press

PHOENIX -- Phoenix Coyotes GM Eric Olson was taken into custody today after knocking out the Boston Bruins GM when they ran into each other in the concourse of Glendale Arena. Details to follow...

HalifaxDrunk
11-25-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Nehkara@Nov 25 2004, 11:54 AM

I'll say now, the referees had better shape up or the sh*t will hit the fan!"

I will will lend you a fan to use. Everyone knows that Phoenix doesn't have any fans!

KevanGuy
11-25-2004, 12:42 PM
Boston (AP) - Early reports suggest that the Yotes GM was busy trying to lick glue off his fingers and walk at the same time. Bruins GM KevanGuy was eating some nachos when the collision occurred.