PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Getzlaf

Otto-matic
11-13-2004, 07:55 PM
I heard on the Fan that the C is off Getzlaf.

Did I hear right?

Flickered Flame
11-13-2004, 07:56 PM
yes they have. They want him to cut down on the misconducts that he keeps taking. No one else will be given the "C"...Ryan will have to earn it back.

Otto-matic
11-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Alright Thanks Flickered Flame.

He has to cut down on the Misconducts

Resolute 14
11-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Yup, the entire first line is wearing an A now. I have no idea why you put all of your captains on the same line...

Getzlaf responded with a remarkably mediocre performance.

albertGQ
11-14-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Snakeeye@Nov 13 2004, 10:29 PM
Yup, the entire first line is wearing an A now. I have no idea why you put all of your captains on the same line...

Getzlaf responded with a remarkably mediocre performance.
I think its irrelevant if all three linemates have an "A" or not. What are you going to do? Strip Ladd of an "A" or demote him to the second line just so you don't have a line consisting of 3 "A's"? I think that would be even more puzzling.

Back on topic. Getzlaf deserved to have the "C" stripped from him. The coaches have tried benching him and they've tried talking to him, and yet he still continues to take dimes. Hopefully he learns from this and earns the "C" back

Oxygen-Supply
11-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by albertGQ@Nov 14 2004, 06:58 PM
Back on topic. Getzlaf deserved to have the "C" stripped from him. The coaches have tried benching him and they've tried talking to him, and yet he still continues to take dimes. Hopefully he learns from this and earns the "C" back
There could be a better leader on the team then him.