PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR - KG to Suns

socalwingfan
06-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Found this while following the Kobe soap opera - this is a rumor however it looks like it could be legit - take it for what it worth

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=675210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Juventus3
06-17-2007, 09:16 PM
...kg = kevin garnett, right?

flames_1987
06-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Nobody in the league wants to win more then KG, the guy has just been dieing to have a decent team around him. I'd love to see him in a Suns uniform

flames_1987
06-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Haven't seen much else about this anywhere else, however sometimes all the little things take a while to work out. Any idea who would be going to Minnesota in return?

The Raptors got Carlos Delfino from the Pistons last week. This has another BC steal written all over it. There's defintley going to be a few more moves from the big guy before the offseasons done

StrayBullet
06-19-2007, 05:58 PM
The rumour is Garnett going to the Celtics for: Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Sabby, Theo Ratliff and their #5 pick next week. Danny Ainge - Kevin McHale: Old teammates - Something may brew on draft day.

socalwingfan
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
The rumour is Garnett going to the Celtics for: Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Sabby, Theo Ratliff and their #5 pick next week. Danny Ainge - Kevin McHale: Old teammates - Something may brew on draft day.
I've seen pretty much the same Celtic package for Kobe as well. Definitely looks like a couple of big names will be moving this draft. Lots of rumors out of Phoenix as well with Marion and Stoudemaire being mentioned to be on the move

StrayBullet
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
I've seen pretty much the same Celtic package for Kobe as well. Definitely looks like a couple of big names will be moving this draft. Lots of rumors out of Phoenix as well with Marion and Stoudemaire being mentioned to be on the move

To be completely honest, the whole Kobe dramatics with Dr. Buss, Phil and Kobe is totally up in the air. I really can't see LA trading him, regardless of his apparent, "demands". They would not get fair trade value for him. It would just make the team as bad (or as good, however you wanna look at it) without the marquee franchise star. He's staying. It's up to Mitch Kupchak and Dr. Buss to go out and pursue, Jumo and Ron Artest.

Phoenix will not be able to keep both Marion and Amare. If they were smart, they'd work out a sign-and-trade with Shawn Marion. He's the most-overrated all-star in the league. Ugly shot, bad descisions, monster athleticism, great numbers. He's the biggest mirage of a capable power forward. There's some talk that Grant Hill wants to play in Phoenix, which would really put them over the top for talent and he'd slide right in and make them that much more threatening.

You're right. There are big names on the move: Camby, Luol Deng, Mike Bibby and Ron Artest, Garnett, Rashard Lewis is rumoured to be moving, Zach Randolph has all of a sudden become expendable.