PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Tim Duncan

HelloHockeyFans
06-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Not a big basketball fan at all since the Jordan days... but I think Duncan should be given credit. I've always been a fan of his because of his professional attitude and character in an era when idiots like Allen Iverson and Latrell Sprewell seem to be the "popular" players in the NBA with their juvenile thug images.

Like I mentioned, haven't been a viewer of the NBA now for years, and fell asleep last night in the 4th quarter when the Cavs still had a 3-point lead... apparently, the Spurs came back! Kudos to Duncan and the Spurs! This must be Scott Parker's best year of his entire life. LOL.

OILFAN #81
06-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Not a big basketball fan at all since the Jordan days... but I think Duncan should be given credit. I've always been a fan of his because of his professional attitude and character in an era when idiots like Allen Iverson and Latrell Sprewell seem to be the "popular" players in the NBA with their juvenile thug images.

Like I mentioned, haven't been a viewer of the NBA now for years, and fell asleep last night in the 4th quarter when the Cavs still had a 3-point lead... apparently, the Spurs came back! Kudos to Duncan and the Spurs! This must be Scott Parker's best year of his entire life. LOL.

Who is Scott Parker?

FlamingLonghorn
06-15-2007, 12:50 PM

Tim Duncan is a huge crybaby how can you think he acts professionally. Everytime he gets called for a foul he argues it, everytime he gets touched and a foul isn't called he complains about it, after he recovers from his flop...

Latrell Sprewell popular? when?

flames_1987
06-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Boring as hell to watch but an amazing player.

NBA playoffs started off with a lot of excitment this year and had me intrested. After the Amare/Horry incident, they just went downhill and fast.

fredr123
06-15-2007, 02:02 PM
The Big Fundamental is a tremendous talent who happened to rise to dominance in an age where flashy dunks and off-court antics are all too often what defines NBA players. Duncan quietly goes about his business on the court. He's one of the best defensive big men in the game today. He schools defenders all night on the blocks and is one of the best ball handling big guys out there.

Sure, his eye-bulging thing is a bit annoying. It's no worse than most others out there who vocally protest their disagreement with the occassional call. If Duncan didn't whine a bit, about the only thing you could criticize him for would be the occassional doofy haircut.