PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Calgary Stampeder

OzSome
06-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Training camp started since June 3 and it looks like the Stamps will improve in a lot of positions. I am very much intrigue with how many good receivers we have this season. Jeremaine Copeland, Nik Lewis, Ken-Yon Rambo and add Marc Boerigter plus surplus of Canadian receivers we have in Ryan Thelwell, Markus Howell and Brett Ralph. From what I heard there are other import receivers that might be able to make another team as a starter but might have a hard time making the Stamps. The DBs are also a good competitions and from what i heard Brandon Browner(sic) might unseat one of the veterans. In punting position, I would rather keep Burke Dales because I think he's got a lot of good potential than Duncan Mahoney. Anyways, I am looking forward in this year's CFL season.

Thunderball
06-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Wonderful depth everywhere but where it counts... one of the weakest of the starting QBs, and an NFL washout as his backup.

CaptainCrunch
06-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Wonderful depth everywhere but where it counts... one of the weakest of the starting QBs, and an NFL washout as his backup.

The guy finished third in CFL passing, 4th among starters in terms of QB efficiency. third in yardage, first in touchdowns. And he's one of the weakest QB's in the league.

wow.

Pagal4321
06-10-2007, 04:37 PM
...one of the weakest of the starting QBs, and an NFL washout as his backup.

:huh:

Cerebral
06-10-2007, 04:57 PM
The Stampeders have a ridiculously talented group of receivers but I believe they made too many changes on defence this year. They should be strong offensively (I'm not a fan of Burris though, the guy is the definition of the word "choke") but there are some big time questions on the other side of the ball.

Flames in 07
06-10-2007, 05:17 PM
The guy finished third in CFL passing, 4th among starters in terms of QB efficiency. third in yardage, first in touchdowns. And he's one of the weakest QB's in the league.

wow.

And led the league in dumb plays.

Very talented, but is a page or two short of a full playbook.

Flames in 07
06-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Best QB in Stamps, and CFL history was a NFL washout.

It's a different game, from a QB perspective one does not translate to another.

OzSome
06-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I think Burris is capable of playing mistake-free. He just someone to guide him. With George Cortez on the helm, i think we will see a different Burris this year. Yes I was one of the Stamps fan who was yelling and screaming whenever he made mistakes last season especially the last game vs Riders. I think Buratto made the offense complicated last season or he became predictable. We have by far the best RB in Reynolds last season but Burratto for some reason would rather pass more even when Hank is struggling. I think Akili Smith will be a good capable backup. He is more suited to CFL than the NFL.

Flames in 07
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
I think Burris is capable of playing mistake-free. He just someone to guide him. With George Cortez on the helm, i think we will see a different Burris this year. Yes I was one of the Stamps fan who was yelling and screaming whenever he made mistakes last season especially the last game vs Riders. I think Buratto made the offense complicated last season or he became predictable. We have by far the best RB in Reynolds last season but Burratto for some reason would rather pass more even when Hank is struggling. I think Akili Smith will be a good capable backup. He is more suited to CFL than the NFL.
Totally agree, Buratto had him looking deep to often without a safty valve last year ... especially in the first 5 or 6 games of the year.

His first look shoud be 10 yds downfield, run second. Once the defence tightens up on the line then he can go yard.

My other concern with him is how devoted he is to football. I know they brought in Akili very much because the team is concerned about his committment. He can be a real alternative that should push him to focus.

Thunderball
06-10-2007, 11:40 PM
I came off a little harsh, but my point is, the Stampeder QB depth looks nothing like BCs... and that's what an elite team's QB depth looks like. Its nice to have allstar receivers like Boerigter, but unless he can grab the ball out of the opposition defense that Burris inadvertantly tossed it to, the problem remains. As for Burris, sure he had some decent stats, but he's a 33 year old QB who has won nothing at the CFL level, despite being on some decent teams. (I don't count sitting on the bench in 1998 when Garcia won the Grey Cup)... this is also a QB that goes hand-in-hand with choking... he's really the CFL equivalent of Roman Turek. Overpaid, underwhelming, but average to good stats.

Can an idiot proof game plan help Burris be a decent QB? Possibly, hopefully... but I kinda doubt it. I actually have high hopes for Akili Smith though. Traditionally, NFL players need a lot of time to adjust to the CFL game, so I don't anticipate him being much help for a while.

The CFL really is Quaterback centric, and I don't think Burris is good enough... regardless of stats... I'm a season ticket holder, I've watched him since he came back, and I watched him when Sask came to town... he's not a smart enough QB to win at the top levels and when it counts. Period. (I'd love to be wrong)

CaramonLS
06-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Pretty much TB, Burris has a ton of trouble reading defenses, and there will be at least 2-3 completely boneheaded plays per game which no competent other CFL starting QB will do.

You can see them developing, where Burris goes to about his 3rd look at a receiver and then just gives it a good heave ho in the general direction.

I think in part CC, the stamps had one of the best offensive supporting casts last year too in receivers, running back, etc etc in the entire CFL - which helped Burris even come close to the numbers that he did. Still doesn't change the fact he can't read defenses well at all.

I_H8_Crawford
06-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I am not a Burris supporter, but a couple questions for Thunderball:

1) Name one other team outside of BC that has an elite backup QB option in case their starter goes down... that is not something that happens often, and Dickenson has already sprained his finger which means BC is already on their backup.

2) Who would you name as an option better than Burris? Which teams out there have a better starting QB? I can think of 2: Edmonton and BC - Sask has Joseph who is even worse at protecting the ball than Burris
Wpg has Glenn who has won all of nothing, has a weaker arm, and crumbles under pressure i.e. 4th quarter comebacks
Tor who do they have? a 50 year old Allen or.....????
Mtl has Calvillo - he is on the downside of his career in a big way; I think he is going to have his worst season of his career since joining Mtl
Ham - Maas sure looked great last year...

So what other option do the Stamps have?

Its not like good QBs grow on trees... and the Stamps are actively pursuing servicable replacements, but that doesn't happen overnight.

CaptainCrunch
06-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Just for fun there are a few points that I want to bring up.

1) The failure of the offense last year goes far beyong Henry Burris and his shortcomings. The receivers weren't in sync last year period. There were too many times where I say receivers quiting on thier routes or not following thier routes.

2) The offensive line was just ok, but there were too many times when Burris faced a lot of pressure and was running for his life. The addition of Garrick Jones as the backside tackle should help that.

3) Personally I think Burratto was a terrible offensive co-ordinator last year, especially in the second half. The Stamps had no possession game, no middle passing, and everything was either forced over the middle or long to the sidelines. Yes Henry has a strong arm, but there was some terrible game planning. In the Western semi, Burratto had two weeks to plan, two weeks to come up with a wrinkle, and he rolled out the same old thing. Burris has even said that Burratto didn't talk to the QB's at all. Cortez is a great offensive co-ordinator, and while he might not come up with some flashy formation like the double wing, he has always been good at playing to his QB's strengths, thats why the Stamps were a QB factory when he was here, because he knows what makes a player successful.

4) Yes Burris made some bad reads and bad plays last year, and he has to take some blame for that, but thats because he was playing away from his strengths, which is moving the pocket, and using his arm strength on medium passing plays, with the occassional air out to loosen up defenses.

5) Look at what a loaded receiver corp with a strong running back can do for a mediocre to poor QB like Marcus Crandall. We won the cup in 2001 not because he was great over the last 4 or 5 games, but because our offensive weapons carried him, he was still the same lousy QB that we chased out of town with pitchforks and torches when those offensive weapons went away.

6) We have something that we haven't had since Burris came to town, and thats a big physical receiver who's not afraid to make the catch over the middle and kill someone, Bo is going to be huge this year.

Thunderball
06-11-2007, 10:27 AM
I am not a Burris supporter, but a couple questions for Thunderball:

1) Name one other team outside of BC that has an elite backup QB option in case their starter goes down... that is not something that happens often, and Dickenson has already sprained his finger which means BC is already on their backup.

Essentially, good QB depth is having one proven excellent QB, one more than adequate backup and one guy that you could always take a flyer on if you had to... like the Stampeders in the 1990s always had... But for the sake of argument, i'd say Toronto, BC and Montreal fit that description or at least come very, very close.

2) Who would you name as an option better than Burris? Which teams out there have a better starting QB? I can think of 2: Edmonton and BC - Sask has Joseph who is even worse at protecting the ball than Burris
Wpg has Glenn who has won all of nothing, has a weaker arm, and crumbles under pressure i.e. 4th quarter comebacks
Tor who do they have? a 50 year old Allen or.....????
Mtl has Calvillo - he is on the downside of his career in a big way; I think he is going to have his worst season of his career since joining Mtl
Ham - Maas sure looked great last year...

Well, its pretty subjective, but I'd feel better with almost any of the other starters (and some team's backups) before Burris. Namely, Dickenson, Pierce, Ray, Brady, Calvillo (who is only 2 years older than Burris), Bishop, and Maas (who i think was more of a product of the lousy team he was on). I wouldn't feel better with Joseph or Glenn though. Allen is too old, but you know, he`ll still do better than Burris, which is sad.

So what other option do the Stamps have?

Its not like good QBs grow on trees... and the Stamps are actively pursuing servicable replacements, but that doesn't happen overnight.

I don't think they really tried to get a replacement, frankly. I think they knew no one would take Burris and his bloated contract, nor did they think he was quite bad enough to take the heat of cutting him outright. They likely felt that signing an NFL washout like Akili Smith might be enough to motivate Burris and they probably hope that if he can click with the CFL game, they might be able to harness lightning in a bottle. Good QBs don't grow on trees, you`re right, but what troubles me is that BC seems to have no problem finding them... just in the last two seasons.... Dickenson, Printers, Jackson, Pierce... all of which are on par or better than Burris. Hell, I almost felt better with the Venerable Danny McManus on the field.

JayP
06-11-2007, 10:39 AM
And led the league in dumb plays.

Very talented, but is a page or two short of a full playbook.

Uh, I think Kerry Joseph took home that crown last year.

Cowboy89
06-11-2007, 02:58 PM
With regards to Burris, coming to his rescue by saying that there is worse in the CFL isn't good enough to justify good things for this team this year. Fact is at 33, he's not getting any better or any smarter. He is what he is and he throws ducks. What makes it worse is that he throws ducks at points in the game that it matters most. Yeah they'll finish second in the west again this year because on average other teams are worse, but the question is whether or not the McMahon faithful get to witness a Saskatchewan or Edmonton trip through town en-route to BC in November. The reason why they choke is partly a derivative of their receiving corps. All those dances, mouthy words, and general hot-doggyness have a way of making those guys on the opposing sidelines remember in November what was said and done in July. West opponents would love to beat Calgary more than any other team due to our yappy ######baggery. Tom Higgins is too much of a wuss to stand up to these guys. Hopefully Marc Boerigter will deminish these antics somewhat.

Flames in 07
06-11-2007, 06:24 PM
6) We have something that we haven't had since Burris came to town, and thats a big physical receiver who's not afraid to make the catch over the middle and kill someone, Bo is going to be huge this year.

Generally agree with your points except this one. Nik Lewis exactly the type of guy you just described that we don't have, and gets tons of YACs as well.

It will be interesting to see how Bo is, a good case scenario is that he has only lost a step. He is older but more importantly he had a serious injury while down in KC.

worth
06-12-2007, 07:02 AM
With regards to Burris, coming to his rescue by saying that there is worse in the CFL isn't good enough to justify good things for this team this year. Fact is at 33, he's not getting any better or any smarter. He is what he is and he throws ducks. What makes it worse is that he throws ducks at points in the game that it matters most. Yeah they'll finish second in the west again this year because on average other teams are worse, but the question is whether or not the McMahon faithful get to witness a Saskatchewan or Edmonton trip through town en-route to BC in November. The reason why they choke is partly a derivative of their receiving corps. All those dances, mouthy words, and general hot-doggyness have a way of making those guys on the opposing sidelines remember in November what was said and done in July. West opponents would love to beat Calgary more than any other team due to our yappy ######baggery. Tom Higgins is too much of a wuss to stand up to these guys. Hopefully Marc Boerigter will deminish these antics somewhat.

You must not have been paying much attention to training camp this year then as all the dancing and messing around and individual stuff is over. This actually sounds like a cohesive team this year, and one i'm extremly excited about. I've bought into it and I think the players have too.

Cowboy89
06-12-2007, 03:27 PM
You must not have been paying much attention to training camp this year then as all the dancing and messing around and individual stuff is over. This actually sounds like a cohesive team this year, and one i'm extremly excited about. I've bought into it and I think the players have too.

That's the wonderful thing about training camp, everyone on every team is optimistic about the upcoming season and fully commited to the team.

I like the fact that they brought in a lot of recievers who might end up displacing players like Rambo, Copeland, and Nik Lewis. I like all of them individually, but when the balls start going to other people they'll be the first to complain or the first to celebrate when they do get it. We're talking about Nik Lewis a guy who called himself the 'TO of the CFL.' That being said TO himself expressed the same optimism with the Cowboys last year in training camp. Sorry I'm wait and see.

I_H8_Crawford
06-12-2007, 06:34 PM
That's the wonderful thing about training camp, everyone on every team is optimistic about the upcoming season and fully commited to the team.

I like the fact that they brought in a lot of recievers who might end up displacing players like Rambo, Copeland, and Nik Lewis. I like all of them individually, but when the balls start going to other people they'll be the first to complain or the first to celebrate when they do get it. We're talking about Nik Lewis a guy who called himself the 'TO of the CFL.' That being said TO himself expressed the same optimism with the Cowboys last year in training camp. Sorry I'm wait and see.
In the years he has been in Calgary, I have never heard Lewis complain about not getting the ball.

I agree with you that right now it is all talk, but honestly it SOUNDS different - just listening to the way Copeland speaks to the media, (and the fact I think they have been told by Stamps ownership that if they try the dancing stuff anymore, they are gone) but I will give them a benefit of the doubt.

I personally don't mind the dancing and whatnot, as long as it is secondary to winning, which IMO wasn't the case last year.

Also, sorry to disappoint you, but there aren't any receivers in camp that will displace either Lewis or Copeland. Now the Stamps will have 4-5 weapons instead of 2 in the receiving corps.

Should be an interesting year this year.

CaptainCrunch
06-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Generally agree with your points except this one. Nik Lewis exactly the type of guy you just described that we don't have, and gets tons of YACs as well.

It will be interesting to see how Bo is, a good case scenario is that he has only lost a step. He is older but more importantly he had a serious injury while down in KC.

I agree with you and disagree, I didn't think that Lewis was as strong over the middle last year as he was the year before, but that dosen't mean he isn't a great receiver.

It will be interesting to see Bo at work, I've been to a couple of sessions and he looks really good. I'm hoping he's the type of player who acts as an example to the other guys about what hardwork every down will get you.

Cowboy89
06-14-2007, 09:44 AM
So who's going to the Exhibition game tomorrow?

worth
06-14-2007, 09:46 AM
I'll be there just like I have been to every single game, exhibition, regular season and playoff for the past 3 years.

Cowboy89
06-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I'll be there just like I have been to every single game, exhibition, regular season and playoff for the past 3 years.

Good stuff. I've been a season ticket holder since 1995. I remember because it was thier 50th anniversary that year.

worth
06-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Wore my Black Allen Pitts jersey to work today. I'm excited for the game tonight!

SportsJunky
06-15-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be there. 10 rows up between the 55 and 50 yd line. I love my seats.

I'm hoping Clark can hang on to his job in his battle against Scotty Coe. They are both excellent players but I'd hate to see Clark lose it based on age.

worth
06-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Clark beats Coe hands down. Age isn't the reason, it's import vs non import status. Coe is Canadian, Clark is an American. If Clark was non import status, it would be bye bye Coe.

Clark is the leader of that group. If he gets cut for Coe, i'll be really disappointed.

KootenayFlamesFan
06-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Even though it was exhibition, the Stamps run over the Esks 28-3.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=210977&hubname=

25,877 at the game tonight? Very impressive.

getbak
06-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Ha Ha! Stupid Exhibiskimos!

Cerebral
06-16-2007, 01:36 AM

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=210977&hubname=

25,877 at the game tonight? Very impressive.
That was a beating and a half - I always pick the worst games to go to. :( On the plus side for the Eskimos, Ray and the top offensive unit literally only played for one drive in the entire game (and they scored on that drive). Cates continues to impress me for the Stampeders, he's a special teams demon and he showed some ability to rush with the ball tonight as well.

Thunderball
06-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Typical CFL exhibition game, IMO. The away team tinkers and the home team tries to put on a good show... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Expect the Stamps to get thrashed in their away game with a totally different group of guys.

Cowboy89
06-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Typical CFL exhibition game, IMO. The away team tinkers and the home team tries to put on a good show... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Expect the Stamps to get thrashed in their away game with a totally different group of guys.

It's true that Ricky Ray only took one series, but the Stamps did a huge rotation at all positions as well. I thought Smith was great at QB in the first quarter. I've seen quite a few exhibition games in my day and it's rare to see a team only get 3 points. Especially considering that they saw the Stamps scary guys on defence for a good portion of the game. That being said I think it was a function of Edmonton having terrible competition for starting positions compared with the Stamps. If this were BC it would have been a much more competitive game because Wally always seems to have some decent second and third stringers in camp.

If your Edmonton the wonderful thing about the CFL is that if you're terrible to start the year you will make a greater effort to pick up NFL cuts in August and thus more likely to compete down the stretch. The best team in July rarely takes home the cup in November. Example: Montreal pretty much every season. Bring on the Wheaties!

CaptainCrunch
06-18-2007, 09:38 AM

Against the Riders, thats funny.

You can expect pretty much the same lineup rotation with Smith getting the lionshares of the snaps.

Thunderball
06-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Against the Riders, thats funny.

You can expect pretty much the same lineup rotation with Smith getting the lionshares of the snaps.

That wasn't an endorsement of the Riders by any way, shape or form.

Simply that teams make more of an effort to look good at home, even in exhibition. I expect (and hope) to see more of Smith as well, but I expect to see a lot more of the players who will likely be cut, to make sure they didn't overlook someone with potential CFL starter talent. This typically means a loss, and who really cares if they do... its exhibition, they gave their home fans an entertaining win, and this is the time to experiment.

While the Stamps didn't exactly field their A team against the Schmoes, they did have quite a few of their starters and top backups playing. Of course, Edmonton playing like crap helped too.

The Goon
06-18-2007, 10:33 AM
It was a really fun game to be at...we had been given tickets seven rows up right behind the Stamps' bench. I was really curious to watch the new kid Justin Phillips, but he only got in for a few plays. Akili looked strong.

Does anyone know the status of the Eskimo player who was taken off the field in an ambulance? It looked like a pretty serious neck injury, but I think I saw him able to move his arms while being tended to. Hope he's okay.

worth
06-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Doesn't look all that good for the guy:

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=80a68c5f-ba0d-4ca9-abcc-9f34ed86429a&k=287

And now the esks have brought Abdullah back:

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=4d20f06b-3cc1-4c94-9aa3-8d3fbced18ed&k=69170

SportsJunky
06-18-2007, 12:13 PM
I had been wondering why Calgary wasn't bring Abdullah back this season. Any idea if this was amicable or did they not offer him a contract this year?

It will be weird seeing him in green and gold again.

worth
06-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Couldn't afford what he wanted.

CaptainCrunch
06-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I had been wondering why Calgary wasn't bring Abdullah back this season. Any idea if this was amicable or did they not offer him a contract this year?

It will be weird seeing him in green and gold again.They simply didn't offer him a contract. I figure they wanted to get younger and faster on the defensive front 7, plus Abdullah was a bit of a mouthpiece on and off the field, and the Stamps want to get away from that.

I doubt it was amicable.

Just like I doubt his brother was thrilled at getting cut for personal reasons.

phaneuf_train
06-18-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=17278
Abdullah back with the Eskimos.

Cerebral
06-18-2007, 07:30 PM

It will be weird seeing him in green and gold again.
Abdullah has a well-noted attitude problem and this was the reason why Calgary managed to sign him in the first place (as Edmonton chose not to bring him back). It will be interesting to see if he can shape up in his second go-around, there is no doubt he is an extremely talented defensive lineman.

MoneyGuy
06-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Best QB in...CFL history was a NFL washout.

Warren Moon?

Flames in 07
06-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Warren Moon?

heh, no, that would be the answer to the second best QB in the CFL.

Swayze11
07-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Didnt think I needed to make a new thread about this, but was anyone at the stamps vs BC game sitting close to the sportchek zone? There were these BC guys who painted thier body and then I guess they got a bit out of control and got asked to leave by the security guards. Supposably they just told him off and then the security guard got the police involved. So then the police officer grabbed one of the guys by the arm or something and the BC fan pulled his own arm away and said dont touch me you stupid pig, or something like that, and then the cop just completely power tripped on this guy and threw him to the ground and started punching him in the face for no reason. The guy got handcuffed and when he was brought back to his feet his whole face was just covered in blood. I guess his friend got tackeled too by the polce because he was trying to help his friend or something. I was 1 section over so I couldnt see much of it, but the police handeled this completely wrong, the BC fan did not make any attempt to hurt the police officer. I saw one of his friends taking pictures of the police officers after it all, but wow everyone started booing the police as such it was just completely handled wrong by the people who are supposed to be protecting the public.

moon
07-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Didnt think I needed to make a new thread about this, but was anyone at the stamps vs BC game sitting close to the sportchek zone? There were these BC guys who painted thier body and then I guess they got a bit out of control and got asked to leave by the security guards. Supposably they just told him off and then the security guard got the police involved. So then the police officer grabbed one of the guys by the arm or something and the BC fan pulled his own arm away and said dont touch me you stupid pig, or something like that, and then the cop just completely power tripped on this guy and threw him to the ground and started punching him in the face for no reason. The guy got handcuffed and when he was brought back to his feet his whole face was just covered in blood. I guess his friend got tackeled too by the polce because he was trying to help his friend or something. I was 1 section over so I couldnt see much of it, but the police handeled this completely wrong, the BC fan did not make any attempt to hurt the police officer. I saw one of his friends taking pictures of the police officers after it all, but wow everyone started booing the police as such it was just completely handled wrong by the people who are supposed to be protecting the public.

I am no fan of the police and think that they often go on power trips especially in this type of environment but it seems that the guy in the wrong was definately the BC fan.

Asked to leave, so his reaction is to tell off the security guard? Then when the cops come over because you already have acted like a dick, instead of leaving quietly like you should the guy pulls away from the cop and starts insulting him?

Sounds to me like the guy got what he deserved and that it would have easily been avoided had he not acted like a dick.

gottabekd
07-29-2007, 12:51 AM
From my vantage point...

The police were escorting this one fan out. No handcuffs. The fan took a few swings at the police officer. Naturally, follwoing that he was taken to the ground and handcuffed. When raised to his feet again, his painted orange face was now half red...

Then one of his buddies took a few swings at another cop. He was cuffed too, and taken away. Didn't give me the impression these fellows were that bright...

Everyone was cheering the great job done the police, ensuring no one was injured by these rowdy fans.

JiriHrdina
07-29-2007, 01:01 AM
If you take a swing at a cop you deserve anything you get. End of story.

calf
07-29-2007, 01:02 AM
how do you know all these facts from 1 section over??

OzSome
07-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey that's a freaking rule! Their job is to protect the public but they also have to protect themselves. You try to hit a cop and they will use their all the power to take you down. I am sure the cop tried his best not to hurt the guy but if he is becoming to be a threat; then he'll use the last resort which is fight back. I don't care if he is a BC, Stamps, Riders or Eskimos fan, if he is stupid enough to hit the cop then he deserves it.
Like Calf was asking, how did you know all the facts from Section 1 over? You even mentioned you couldn't see what is going on where you sit.

Swayze11
07-29-2007, 01:05 PM
how do you know all these facts from 1 section over??

I was 1 section over, but my brother was 1 row behind them.

CaramonLS
07-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Strange how gotta is saying almost exactly the opposite of what you are saying.

Lessons to be learned: Don't take swings at cops and don't try to resist being escorted out of your seat. You're going one way or another.

Swayze11
07-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Dont get me wrong I know the second guy deserved it, but still I didnt think he needed to go all out and punch the guy in the face and make his face all bloody, I am not supporting or standing up for the guy at all, what he did was idiotic but I just thought the cops could have handeled it differently.