PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is KING!

HOOT
06-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Not only is this "kid" 22 years old, never played any college ball, never felt the pressure of being the "go to guy", but beat the top ranked team coming out of the East, but they also did it in an amazing fashion. After going down 2-0 in the series against Detroit, putting them in a situation that only 2 other teams in NBA history have come back from in the Conference Finals, they come back to win 4 in a row.

Detroits worst losing streak all year was 3 in a row, once which was at the end of Decemeber, and losing 2 in a row only 8 times in the regular season and once in the playoffs.

The first two games LeBron took a lot of blame for the losses because in Game 1 he had an easy lay up to tie the game in the dying seconds but instead decided to kick it out to Marshall who missed a WIDE OPEN three for the win. Then in Game 2 took an obvious foul that was not called and ended up missing the lay up looking for the basket and foul.

Coming back to Clevland down 2-0 LeBron knew what him and his team need to do. Game 3 young LeBron had 25pts, 9 Ast, 9 Reb for the victory to make the series 2-1. Game 4 pulled off a simlilar effort with 25pts, 11 Ast, 7 Reb.

However it was really Game 5, in Detroit, that the young superstar really decided to put the team on his back. With 48pts, 7 Ast, 9 Reb he took over the game and no one or two could controll LeBron on a mission. He ended the game scoring Clevlands last 25 points and 29 of the last 30.

After Game 5 he went public and asked his team for help in game 6 and he got it. LeBron still putting up 20pts, 8 Reb, 14 Ast, handed off the reigns to the rookie and 2nd round draft pick Daniel Gibson who was averaging 3.7 points a game in the post season. Not tonight though, where he put on a spectacular show with 31pts, 6 Reb, 2 Ast.

Personally I am excited to see what LeBron will do with his career, he is the real deal and in only 4 years and at the age of 22 years old, has proven he is a superstar in the NBA and in sports. Even if he doesn't come home with the NBA Championship this year, it will not be a disappointment as the Cavaliers have never once made it to the finals and the feeling in that city is they have already won by making it there.

FlamingLonghorn
06-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Not only is this "kid" 22 years old, never played any college ball, never felt the pressure of being the "go to guy", but beat the top ranked team coming out of the East, but they also did it in an amazing fashion. After going down 2-0 in the series against Detroit, putting them in a situation that only 2 other teams in NBA history have come back from in the Conference Finals, they come back to win 4 in a row.

Detroits worst losing streak all year was 3 in a row, once which was at the end of Decemeber, and losing 2 in a row only 8 times in the regular season and once in the playoffs.

The first two games LeBron took a lot of blame for the losses because in Game 1 he had an easy lay up to tie the game in the dying seconds but instead decided to kick it out to Marshall who missed a WIDE OPEN three for the win. Then in Game 2 took an obvious foul that was not called and ended up missing the lay up looking for the basket and foul.

Coming back to Clevland down 2-0 LeBron knew what him and his team need to do. Game 3 young LeBron had 25pts, 9 Ast, 9 Reb for the victory to make the series 2-1. Game 4 pulled off a simlilar effort with 25pts, 11 Ast, 7 Reb.

However it was really Game 5, in Detroit, that the young superstar really decided to put the team on his back. With 48pts, 7 Ast, 9 Reb he took over the game and no one or two could controll LeBron on a mission. He ended the game scoring Clevlands last 25 points and 29 of the last 30.

After Game 5 he went public and asked his team for help in game 6 and he got it. LeBron still putting up 20pts, 8 Reb, 14 Ast, handed off the reigns to the rookie and 2nd round draft pick Daniel Gibson who was averaging 3.7 points a game in the post season. Not tonight though, where he put on a spectacular show with 31pts, 6 Reb, 2 Ast.

Personally I am excited to see what LeBron will do with his career, he is the real deal and in only 4 years and at the age of 22 years old, has proven he is a superstar in the NBA and in sports. Even if he doesn't come home with the NBA Championship this year, it will not be a disappointment as the Cavaliers have never once made it to the finals and the feeling in that city is they have already won by making it there.

Gibson is a fellow Longhorn so I am definitely rooting for the Cavs to win it especially over the most whiniest and cheating team in all of sports in the Spurs....

I_H8_Crawford
06-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I am sure the Spurs will instigate a brawl, Duncan and Parker will leave the bench during said brawl, as will LeBron - Lebron will be suspended 3 games, Duncan and Parker will get nothing because "the intent wasn't there in the black and white rule"

Spurs in 4.

;)

(I really, REALLY hope the Cavs can pull off the upset!)

Displaced Flames fan
06-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Character is by FAR his best asset...and that's saying something. All of the great ones in sports have that...and LeBron has it too.

OzSome
06-03-2007, 10:20 PM
After that spectacular game by Lebron James, he just becomes one of my favorite NBA player along with Steve Nash, Chris Bosh and Anthony Parker.

HOOT
06-03-2007, 11:29 PM
After that spectacular game by Lebron James, he just becomes one of my favorite NBA player along with Steve Nash, Chris Bosh and Anthony Parker.

Because of his skill or because you know if he is playing you get to see Eva in the stands. :p

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lifestyle/2006-08/11/xin_590603161716343290039.jpg

YES PLEASE!!!