PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod Caught With B-Rod

bluejays
05-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Linky here (http://www.nypost.com/seven/05302007/news/regionalnews/hes_a_yankee_doodle_randy_regionalnews_dan_mangan. htm). Funny stuff with the NY media as it's front page headlines. Someone I once knew spoke with Shannon Stewart when he was in Toronto, and he said almost ALL players cheat on their wives on the road...except pitchers. He said pitchers stay to themselves and don't get involved with that stuff. It is pretty weird then that they single out A-Rod. I wish Jeter got caught with his hand in the cookie jar...can't stand the guy.

troutman
05-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Stray-Rod

This happens all the time in the NHL too.

socalwingfan
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
What a ty day - I'm hungover at work - A-Rod creates more drama - Kobe wants out and I have a 6:00AM flight to Miami tomorrow

Oh yeah Josh Pinkard starting safety for Trojans got busted on a possible DUI. I hope nothing happens to Canada today!!!

BTW - Jeter is single so it will probably be pretty hard for him to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar

CrusaderPi
05-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey now. It could be his, uhh, sister. Maybe?

Anyway I'd imagine if a player was going to cheat on his old lady he wouldn't do it in such an brazen manner. Two hour dinners, followed by a trip to a deluxe strip joint? Far too obvious. Why go to the effort when you can just get a club house boy to drop off a room key discretely? I mean he's freaking ARod. The dude should be able to pull groupies at will, I just can't see him having to work that hard to get a lil on the side.

CaramonLS
05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey now. It could be his, uhh, sister. Maybe?

Anyway I'd imagine if a player was going to cheat on his old lady he wouldn't do it in such an brazen manner. Two hour dinners, followed by a trip to a deluxe strip joint? Far too obvious. Why go to the effort when you can just get a club house boy to drop off a room key discretely? I mean he's freaking ARod. The dude should be able to pull groupies at will, I just can't see him having to work that hard to get a lil on the side.

I bet it was a cover, and Jeter was waiting in the strip club for him. :whistle:

jam26
05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Is that a $120 million dollar picture for his wife?

killer_carlson
05-30-2007, 07:17 PM
while I think the guy is an idiot, it bothers me more that it is Canadian media getting sucked into following celebrities around to take photos.

Get a fricken life.

CrusaderPi
05-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Is that a $120 million dollar picture for his wife?

jam26
05-30-2007, 07:46 PM
while I think the guy is an idiot, it bothers me more that it is Canadian media getting sucked into following celebrities around to take photos.

Get a fricken life. It looked to me like it was the NY media.

RougeUnderoos
05-30-2007, 08:06 PM
What a ty day - I'm hungover at work - A-Rod creates more drama - Kobe wants out and I have a 6:00AM flight to Miami tomorrow

Oh yeah Josh Pinkard starting safety for Trojans got busted on a possible DUI. I hope nothing happens to Canada today!!!

BTW - Jeter is single so it will probably be pretty hard for him to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar

Geez Louise, the Yankees and the Lakers? What about the Cowboys?

JayP
05-30-2007, 08:30 PM
A-Rod is a piece of crap that deserves anything coming to him.

Anyone watching his bush league garbage in the Jays game knows what I'm talking about. Someone from the Jays should've pounded his face in.

socalwingfan
05-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Geez Louise, the Yankees and the Lakers? What about the Cowboys?

Hate the Cowboys - don't really follow the NFL. I have followed the Yanks since the late 70s and started cheering for the Lakers during the Showtime era - so yeah I have taken my share of comments throughout the years.

CrusaderPi
05-30-2007, 08:44 PM

Anyone watching his bush league garbage in the Jays game knows what I'm talking about. Someone from the Jays should've pounded his face in.
You can't really blame ARod if he's having a bad day. He probably spent four hours on the phone this afternoon being yelled at by his wife. I know I'd be in a bad mood.

HOOT
05-30-2007, 09:13 PM

I would have loved to see someone take a bat to the side of his head for that crap! Like honestly what the hell...how weak are the Yankees they have to pull that. He should be fined or suspended IMO because that is just not part of the game...hopefully the Jays don't say or do anything, just file it away and remember it when it matters!

Anyone happen to hear the story on what was said?

kipperfan
05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
I would have loved to see someone take a bat to the side of his head for that crap! Like honestly what the hell...how weak are the Yankees they have to pull that. He should be fined or suspended IMO because that is just not part of the game...hopefully the Jays don't say or do anything, just file it away and remember it when it matters!

Anyone happen to hear the story on what was said?

It doesnt matter what was said, it is not something he could possibly be suspended or fined for.

It is, on the other hand, BS sportsmanship what you might expect to see out of a 10 year old in a little league game. Like you said, hopefully Gibby puts it in the memory bank and when they meet up at Yankee Stadium in July he gets the hardest thrower on the team(too bad League is hurt) whoever that might be, get him into one of the four games and have him throw a heater right into A-Rods rib cage.

RedHot25
05-31-2007, 07:52 AM
It doesnt matter what was said, it is not something he could possibly be suspended or fined for.

Are you sure? From the blue jays thread....

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.php?p=899257&postcount=360

Nufy
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Looks like a new market is developing for the

"A-Rod is an A-Hole"

Shirts I saw on my last trip to Connecticut

Locke
05-31-2007, 02:06 PM

Get a fricken life.

It is their life. Canada is, by definition, a slow news day.

Locke.

FireFly
05-31-2007, 11:52 PM
You know, the sad part is that I JUST got the title of this thread... B-Rod. haha.

troutman
06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
B-Rod is a Vegas Stipper;

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Baseball/MLB/2007/06/01/4226567-ca.html

A story in Friday’s New York Post identified the mystery woman as Joslyn Noel Morse, 30, who works as an exotic dancer at Scores Las Vegas and has been repeatedly spied with the Yankees' slugger in Tampa, Miami and Dallas.

The Post article described Morse as a “corn-fed Catholic-school girl from Iowa who quickly took up the stripping trade after high school.” Morse also posed topless in the October 2001 edition of the Playboy magazine “Casting Calls.”

bluejays
06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
B-Rod is a Vegas Stipper;

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Baseball/MLB/2007/06/01/4226567-ca.html

A story in Friday’s New York Post identified the mystery woman as Joslyn Noel Morse, 30, who works as an exotic dancer at Scores Las Vegas and has been repeatedly spied with the Yankees' slugger in Tampa, Miami and Dallas.

The Post article described Morse as a “corn-fed Catholic-school girl from Iowa who quickly took up the stripping trade after high school.” Morse also posed topless in the October 2001 edition of the Playboy magazine “Casting Calls.”

Trout, I think you missed the REAL link ;) .

Flames in 07
06-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Proof of baseball gods in link below. A-rod being an A-hole has long term impact to the yanks.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070601&content_id=1998613&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

bluejays
06-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Forgot to add, I was watching (yes, watching) the replay of Prime Time Sports on RSN last night and Dan Schulman was on and was saying that he's heard rumblings of other Yankees who may be "outed" in the media for their "enjoying the nightlife too much". I can't really think of anyone of the top of my head, but something tells me a) it ain't Jeter b/c of NY's irritating love of him b) Steinbrenner would be a happy man if it is Giambi. Shulman really seemed to have a disgust for Rodriguez though, and said that 95% of the problems he has had with the media he brought upon himself. I actually didn't mind A-Rod before this recent stuff, but I thought that was really far fetched. The truth is NY has always loved their homegrown talent (Jeter) and not taken to hired mercenaries (A-Rod), and he's been an enemy through a witchhunt for a long time now. Years back when he said that stuff about Jeter, he was telling the truth and he was ripped IMO. Regardless, he's creating quite a name for himself right now.