PDA

View Full Version : Will Crandell survive another year as a Stamp?

calgaryred
11-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Last year under Barker there was a sense that Crandell was on his way out and he was going to seek out a new QB for our team. After he was terminated the focus was far from getting a true QB and Matt somehow forgot how bad Marcus really is and kept him aboard. Now that Crandell has proven he is a failure at leading the Stamps to the promiseland again do you think he's going to be with the team in 2006. I get the feeling he will instead of being a 1st string he'll be a backup. You guys agree?

Bring_Back_Shantz
11-01-2004, 05:10 PM
God I hope he's gone. The guy played a total of three good games in his time here (guess when that was). He's had what 3 or 4 years now to prove himself as a legitimate starter?? Guess what guys, the experiment is over, it's time for him to go.

I'd put money on him not being here next year, that is if we had some execs that didn't want to run the team into the ground.

calf
11-01-2004, 07:36 PM
His contract is up in February.

We have K-Jo, and Dunigan has explicitly stated he wants Souza and T-Jo to develop and learn under him, and Denison might be in the system.

Crandell also asked for a contract extension during the summer...which was flat out denied.

:beer:

CaptainCrunch
11-01-2004, 08:26 PM
There is no chance that Crandall will be resigned by the Stamps. I think its unlikely that we'll ever see him in the CFL again.

He'll be coming to an arena near you this winter

Bertuzzied
11-02-2004, 04:26 PM
He must be the worse qb to ever win the grey cup. Of course Crandell still has 1 more grey cup than Dickenson.

moon
11-02-2004, 04:35 PM
I could see him signing on as a back-up in either Toronto or Hamilton with the retirement of Allen and McManus and the young guys running the show for them.

Resolute 14
11-02-2004, 04:50 PM
There is no chance Crandall is back next year.

JBR
11-03-2004, 11:25 AM
If one of the following conditions are met, Crandell will be resigned:

1) Matt Dunigan bangs his head on the door, suffers another concussion, just as Marcus walks by.

2) A member of Crandell's family purchases the team.

3) The CFL changes the rules, 6 points now given for passes thrown into the dirt.

4) Marcus lends Dunigan his personal midget to caddy for Matt on the gold course.

5) Marcus threatens to expose Feterik as a lousy owner!!

6) Dunigan activates the midget at wide-receiver, making it easy to complete some of the passes (condition 3).

7) Stamps use him to launch their 2005 season ticket campaign.. "We suck, deal with it!"

AvengeR
11-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Nov 1 2004, 05:51 PM
Matt somehow forgot how bad Marcus really is and kept him aboard.
Crandell sucks? :o That's news to me. According to Mike Petrie's acrticle about a month ago, he says that people around the league say that Crandell is a very good QB and can be a starter on other teams.

Crandell will be lucky to find a third string position somewhere.

moon
11-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by JBR@Nov 3 2004, 11:25 AM
If one of the following conditions are met, Crandell will be resigned:

1) Matt Dunigan bangs his head on the door, suffers another concussion, just as Marcus walks by.

2) A member of Crandell's family purchases the team.

3) The CFL changes the rules, 6 points now given for passes thrown into the dirt.

4) Marcus lends Dunigan his personal midget to caddy for Matt on the gold course.

5) Marcus threatens to expose Feterik as a lousy owner!!

6) Dunigan activates the midget at wide-receiver, making it easy to complete some of the passes (condition 3).

7) Stamps use him to launch their 2005 season ticket campaign.. "We suck, deal with it!"
I think that Feterik is doing a fairly good job of exposing himself as a bad owner.

JBR
11-03-2004, 02:14 PM
That's the joke..... <_<

ken0042
11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by JBR@Nov 3 2004, 12:25 PM
Great, now I have to replace my keyboard. This one suddenly has coffee spewed all over it. That was just too damn funny! :D