PDA

View Full Version : Thank you's

Mike Oxlong
04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
In the spirit of the Calgary Puck networking group I thought it might be an idea to add a Thank you thread so we can let everyone know when we get good service or product from a fellow CP'er.

If someone uses Troutman for their legal needs, Sample00 for their travel needs or any other CP member and they find they had great service then feel free to post about it and send out a Thank you to that member.

Hopefully it will not only act as a good refferal note but also a quick Thank you to the person who helped us out.

Mike Oxlong
04-30-2007, 10:27 AM
I'll get it started.

I want to send out a big Thanks to Scrambler. Hey hooked me up with some AWESOME airfare for my wife's and my trip to Thailand this summer. Not only did we get good airfare but he was super helpful with questions about Visa's, accomodation and lots of other questions.

His company specializes in Asia, Africa, and I beleive Austraillian vacations. I would highly reccomend him to anyone thinking about making an overseas trip.

Prototype
04-30-2007, 10:50 AM
I shouldn't need to post more than this...

Lawer + awesome = Troutman.

PS - We don't need that RPR. But thanks for looking!

Winsor_Pilates
05-01-2007, 12:52 PM
A huge thank you to Firefly for helping me with my Telus phone number!:beer:

droopydrew19
05-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Shout out for Protto for selling me the awsome folding card Table (it doubles as a fort for the kids) :clown:

Kidding aside.... Yelloheadtravel rocks!!! Mexico here I come :)

Prototype
05-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Shout out for Proto for selling me the awsome folding card Table (it doubles as a fort for the kids) :clown:

Who's this Proto you keep speaking of?

/if the mods would let me, I'd drop a 'T'.

droopydrew19
05-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Who's this Proto you keep speaking of?

/if the mods would let me, I'd drop a 'T'.

Sheesh... like you half nothink butter two dew then chekc my speelling...

Freakin' Bankers.

Sample00
05-01-2007, 02:11 PM
A big thank you to Halifaxdrunk for the cool wallpaper for my sons room.
and
a big thank you to Firefly for my new telus contract.

FireFly
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
And a big thank-you back at Sample00 for helping with my trip to Pittsburgh!

burn_baby_burn
05-01-2007, 02:56 PM
A huge thank you to Firefly for helping me with my Telus phone number!:beer:

I would also like to thank Firefly for fixing up my Telus account.

CMPunk
05-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks to Firefly for my new phone and thanks to Sample for Vegas last year. I can't wait to get back :D

Prototype
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks to FireFly for looking at my account. It was set up correctly anyways... but something anyone else at Telus wouldn't have done for me.

Sample00
05-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks to Firefly for my new phone and thanks to Sample for Vegas last year. I can't wait to get back :D

we really should do a CP group trip to Vegas!!!!

CMPunk
05-01-2007, 04:48 PM
we really should do a CP group trip to Vegas!!!!

LOL pick a weekend, post the rates and set a deadline. I'm sure we could get a group

gordo67
05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Thank you Rhettzky for the Swing set (still haven't set it up)
and a big thank you to
CMPunk for hooking me up with some cool stuff. We will hook up again down the line.

4X4
05-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks to Neeper for the remote starter install on my truck.

I'm currently in the process of dealing with Troutman on a residential deal. Thank you will come upon glitch free completion.

Sample00
07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
a big thank you to Incinerator for hooking me with a deal for appliances and other stuff.
thanks a bunch dude!:D

ZDogg
07-24-2007, 04:45 PM
I'll get it started.

I want to send out a big Thanks to Scrambler. Hey hooked me up with some AWESOME airfare for my wife's and my trip to Thailand this summer. Not only did we get good airfare but he was super helpful with questions about Visa's, accomodation and lots of other questions.

His company specializes in Asia, Africa, and I beleive Austraillian vacations. I would highly reccomend him to anyone thinking about making an overseas trip.
I'll second this one! Scrambler hooked me up with a sweet deal to Australia. Very fast and easy transaction.

fredr123
07-25-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm currently in the process of dealing with Troutman on a residential deal. Thank you will come upon glitch free completion.

I'm guessing the deal went down fine and you just forgot to post your kudos, right? ;)

SportsJunky
07-30-2007, 03:33 PM
I need to give a big thank you to FireFly for getting me into my new BlackBerry! Mucho Gracias nice lady.

FireFly
07-30-2007, 03:55 PM
I need to give a big thank you to FireFly for getting me into my new BlackBerry! Mucho Gracias nice lady.

Glad to be of service for you!

Scrambler
07-30-2007, 04:21 PM
I'll get it started.

You're very welcome Mike, it was my pleasure. I'm glad you appreciated my efforts. Unfortunately, I am leaving this industry in mere moments so I won't be able to help on this front much more.

I can probably be a bit of a travel mentor for that part of the World though. I can also help Sample if he needs help putting a quote for you guys to the South Pacific/Asia/etc.

SeeGeeWhy
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks to Mac_Gurl's fiancee for helping me out with a couple of wiring issues at my condo on short notice.

If anyone needs a qualified electrician for a quick job or two that is a little beyond your abilities, I would definitely recommend PMing Mac_Gurl!

mac_gurl
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks to RyZ for sodding our yard. The price was great, fast turnaround , and now we have a great looking yard! Thanks again!

SaprykinPWNSjoo
09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks to Flames_gimp for teaching me how to build a computer awsome guy to deal with with any transaction

Flames_Gimp
09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks to Flames_gimp for teaching me how to build a computer awsome guy to deal with with any transaction

glad to help ;)

KevanGuy
09-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks to Mango for helping me buy my new camera. She got me a great deal and I didnt have to wade through the usual salesperson BS.

calf
10-14-2007, 12:03 PM
HUGE thanks to ken0042 for the new (to me) computer...works great!!

Mango
02-12-2008, 12:11 PM
A big thank you to lostintokyo. I was looking for a PS2 and he helped me out. He knew I didn't understand much about a gaming systems. Thanks again! It works great.

yahoo
02-25-2008, 03:27 PM
I worked on a flooring job with Flames_Gimp (and will do more) and they do good work and charge allot less than others, highly recommended!!

Bend it like Bourgeois
03-05-2008, 12:32 PM
A big thank you to Troutman and his gang. We completed a little real estate purchase and it seemed everyone was disorganized except for his team - and they handled it all with great patience and care.

I don't know much about legal fees, but I'm pretty sure I got a heck of a deal too.

SportsJunky
01-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Time to revive this thread.

A huge Thank You goes to Puxlut who went above and beyond in helping me find a specific laptop bag/briefcase that I've been looking for. She then got me a smokin' deal which was unexpected but very much appreciated.

Thanks again!

c.t.ner
01-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I've got another shout out to Mac_gurl for her amazing Indesign work on one of my client projects.

She helped transformed two massive cookbooks into 11 beautifully designed downloadable .pdfs for one of my clients. She did an amazing job and my client is estatic at the look and the feel of the product. We plan on going live with the books shortly and hopefully I'll have more feed back on her great indesign talents.

Aeneas
03-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks to Slava for coming over last night...this sounds bad...and answering all our financial questions.

Congrats on being our new "financial guy."

Recommend his services to all.

Slava
03-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks to Slava for coming over last night...this sounds bad...and answering all our financial questions.

Congrats on being our new "financial guy."

Recommend his services to all.

Thank you! I am looking forward to working with you in the future!