PDA

View Full Version : 2007 CFL Schedule

ken0042
02-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Here it is:
http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=sked&func=view&year=2007

If the page ever loads for me I'm sure I will have some witty comment about the number of HD games or something.

worth
02-14-2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=sked&func=view&year=2007

Kinda cool what they did with the bye week. Every week except week 8 and 9 every team will play meaning 4 games per week. Every team will have their bye week areound the same time, so no advantage for any team really.

Stamps sched looks pretty good. No Thursday home games which is nice IMO.

See you at the Stadium! Can't wait for the season!

2007 CFL GAME SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 12:30PM
MONTREAL (CFL) – The Canadian Football League announced today the game schedule for the 2007 season, introducing a 19-week schedule that includes 18 regular-season games and one bye week for each team. Bye weeks will be taken consecutively by each division beginning with the East in Week 8, creating two weeks of divisional rivalry games.

This year’s regular-season schedule kicks off on Canada Day weekend and includes the CFL’s annual traditional rivalries – highlighted by the Labour Day and Thanksgiving Classics. The Canadian Football Hall of Game, this year featuring the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on September 15, returns to Ivor Wynne Stadium on induction weekend as the CFL celebrates and honours its heroes and legends of the past.

The regular-season concludes with a triple-header on Saturday, November 3 as teams finalize post-season positioning before the Division Semi-Finals get underway eight days later on Sunday, November 11. The CFL’s Division Championships will qualify this season’s two Grey Cup competing teams one week later on November 18. The 2007 season will officially conclude with the 95th Grey Cup on Sunday, November 25th, returning to Toronto for the first time since 1992.

The broadcast component of the 2007 CFL Schedule will be announced in the near future.

Key 2007 schedule highlights include:

Season Opener:

BC at Toronto – Thursday, June 28 at 6:30pm ET

West Division Showdown – East Division Bye Week:

BC at Calgary – Friday, August 17 at 10:00pm ET

Edmonton at Saskatchewan – Saturday, August 18 at 10:00pm ET

East Division Showdown – West Division Bye Week:

Toronto at Winnipeg – Friday, August 24 at 8:00pm ET

Hamilton at Montreal – Saturday, August 25 at 7:00pm ET

Labour Day Classics:

Montreal at BC – Friday, August 31 at 10:30pm ET

Winnipeg at Saskatchewan – Sunday, September 2 at 4:00pm ET

Toronto at Hamilton – Monday, September 3 at 1:00pm ET

Edmonton at Calgary – Monday, September 3 at 4:00pm ET

Canadian Football Hall of Fame Game:

Winnipeg at Hamilton – Saturday, September 15 at 7:00pm ET

Thanksgiving Classics:

BC at Winnipeg – Friday, October 5 at 8:00pm ET

Edmonton at Toronto – Saturday, October 6 at 3:00pm ET

Hamilton at Montreal – Monday, October 8 at 1:00pm ET

Saskatchewan at Calgary – Monday, October 8 at 4:00pm ET

Post-Season Weekends:

Division Semi-Finals – Sunday, November 11 at TBD

Division Championships – Sunday, November 18 at TBD

95th Grey Cup:

Sunday, November 25 at 6:00 PM ET

worth
02-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Got beat to it by Ken. Delete this thread.

ken0042
02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I merged them as you had a bunch of good info.

Julio
02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
Really like the bye week idea with the whole division getting a week off.
Stamps sked looks pretty good, and I'm sure the Stamps beancounters like 2 home games against the Esks (abet one being an exhibition) and the Riders.

worth
02-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, you're right. 4/10 games against Edmonton or Saskatchewan. Can't get much better than that!

Stamps sched:
http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=sked&func=viewteam&year=2007&team=2

ken0042
02-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I just wish the Bombers game here was earlier in the season, so I don't have to try and stuff a parka under my jersey. It used to always be in the summer.

Also made it easier to watch the Bombers lose; it's more fun when you are sitting in the sun drinking a cold one.

worth
02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Did you go to the bombers game last year when it was pouring rain/snow? I think that was probably the coldest game of the year. I think in that game we absolutley destroyed the bombers.

ken0042
02-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah, the only saving grace for the Bombers was they managed to keep the Stamps to about 4 fieldgoals from within the 20 yard line. Otherwise it would have been a raping as opposed to a beating.

And that was the game I found that Bailey's makes a good mix with hot chocolate. :) I must have had about 5 of those.