PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Pool Opportunity

Eb0la11
08-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey guys, Im not sure if this is a good thing to do if its advertising or not, I wont put websites or anything but I wanna know what you guys think of this pool. Im starting it up and I need some more members so if anyone is interested email me at uruski18@hotmail.com. Anyways its a simulation league. We are going to be drafting 40 man rosters so you will have prospects and everything. Our rating package rates players who have played 1 game or more in the NHL so guys like phaneuf cant benefit the team you field in the simulation just yet but basically every year players get new ratings based on the NHL skill and if they have improved. Its a really advanced leagues, trades waiver wire and entry draft go with it. we dont have finances which is a bigger plus than minus, we might get them in a few years if the league wants them. I have been in a league alot like this and it was tons of fun. If you are interested in running a team as GM then email me and I will give you the low down on how it works. We are just starting though so you can mould your own team.
Thanks guys

Cheese
08-04-2004, 06:50 AM
We've already done that and more.... http://cphl.calgarypuck.com/
The Calgary Puck Hockey league. By the way its called a Fantasy Hockey League...not a pool.

Eb0la11
08-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey, how can I get on a waiting list or something to join that? It looks amazing, why dont you just blow me out of the water? Is your name really gerry cheevers, i swear ive herad of you in a circle of friends close to mine, you live in calgary right? But anyone else interested in a league just starting you can email me still....

Reaper
08-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by GerryCheevers@Aug 4 2004, 06:50 AM
We've already done that and more.... http://cphl.calgarypuck.com/
The Calgary Puck Hockey league. By the way its called a Fantasy Hockey League...not a pool.
Hey, that's one schnazzy logo you got there... ;)

theikon
08-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Eb0la11@Aug 4 2004, 11:10 PM
Hey, how can I get on a waiting list or something to join that? It looks amazing, why dont you just blow me out of the water? Is your name really gerry cheevers, i swear ive herad of you in a circle of friends close to mine, you live in calgary right? But anyone else interested in a league just starting you can email me still....
I'd be interested if you started a new leauge, let me know!

Eb0la11
08-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey Theikon, just send me an email and I'[ll reply back with the info, weve got about 10 teams left to fill before we begin.

Prototype
08-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Whats the deal with this. I have sent a PM and an E-mail... I'm very interested in joining. Let me know what is going on.