PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Signing Day!

Sainters7
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
I know this was yesterday, but I didnt see a thread on it. Here's the Top 100. USC and Tennessee absolutely cleaned up, but Florida blew everyone away: http://www.cstv.com/recruiting/recruiting2007.html

My Irish made out pretty well, despite losing 2 big recruits yesterday. ND's recruiting class finished ranked #6 in the country when the day was through. They obviously scored it big, landing the #1 player on the recruiting board, with QB Jimmy Clausen. They also landed two top 10 RB's(positionally), a stud WR and CB, and one of the best athletes on the board in Golden Tate from Tennessee. Look at these stats by him from his junior year of HS: 2191 rushing yards, 1648 receiving, 879 kick return yards, and on top of all that, 10 INT's as a corner. Ridiculous!!

At least all this gives me something to look forward to in the future, because these next couple years ND's gonna lick some serious monkey balls...

moon
02-09-2007, 12:03 AM
ESPN has USC as the top school and has them getting the top three recruits. Mcknight, Tyler and Gallippo.

Highschool football recruiting is so subjective hard to say who is actually better but both Florida and USC cleaned up.

rubecube
02-09-2007, 09:15 AM
It looks like Florida is sticking with what got them to the dance, taking the best defensive prospects.

JBR
02-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I was in line to sign with Central Wyoming Tech A & M State, but was busted for talking to a booster.... DAMN BOOSTERS

rubecube
02-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I was in line to sign with Central Wyoming Tech A & M State, but was busted for talking to a booster.... DAMN BOOSTERS

The Fighting Weasel Beareyes?

socalwingfan
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM

Reggie Bush called you to?? He was a busy man yesterday!!

Antithesis
02-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Ah, USC did clean up ... so good to see ... so very good indeed.

socalwingfan
02-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Ah, USC did clean up ... so good to see ... so very good indeed.

Wait for Mark Sanchez to take over as QB - they expect him to be the next Carson Palmer. Kid has all the tools!!

JBR
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
The Fighting Weasel Beareyes?

Go!! Ye Beareyes!!

The fight song got the blood rushing!!

"Cheer, cheer for ole' Central Wyoming Tech A & M State... Wake up the echos.... etc etc.."

Flames in 07
02-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Tennessee seems to always be in the top ten, and from 01 to 04, top 5 ... but don't materialize on the field. However UT and Florida in the top five mean the strongest conference got stronger this week.

Antithesis
02-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Wait for Mark Sanchez to take over as QB - they expect him to be the next Carson Palmer. Kid has all the tools!!

This might be the season I finally make it back down to see a game ... it'll be this season or next ... next season would be incredible with some of the guys from last year's crop and this year's starting to come into their own ... then again, both would be good too (yeah, right, says my wife).