PDA

View Full Version : Enough to make you Hurl! Homolka has a baby.

HOZ
02-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Karla has baby boy
(http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2007/02/08/3558711-sun.html)
Now she can pass on all her motherly values.

Now, at age 36, Homolka has a new baby to go with the puppy she picked up within weeks of her July 2005 prison release. There has still not been confirmation on the baby’s father.
In a 1998 prison evaluation, Homolka mapped out her criteria for the man who would succeed her first husband, infamous serial killer, sadist and rapist Paul Bernardo.
"She wishes to meet a man who believes in the moral values of marriage, who is educated, loyal, who wants children," wrote Dr. Jeanne Rouleau.
A man, Homolka told Rouleau, "who loves his mother, who shows a respectful attitude towards women, who does not have a history of family abuse, no criminal background and, finally, who is loved by her family, who loves pets, and, if possible, who is attractive."
Homolka's plan to blend almost unnoticed into Quebec society has clearly bore fruit.
She speaks almost fluent French, carefully hides her identity and goes under the name of Leanne Teale, taking her middle name from birth and the last name she adopted with Bernardo -- a name he took from a fictional serial killer in the movie Criminal Law.

:bleh: :censored:

Jayems
02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Good on her for keeping the standards high.

Knotch one up for the "Most likely to be a complete **** up" category for the baby.

CRXguy
02-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Wonder who's the idiot that boned her?

Superfraggle
02-09-2007, 01:25 AM
I love that she's living under an assumed name to hide her identity, yet the media goes and announces it for anyone to read. "Leane Teale" eh?

Daradon
02-09-2007, 02:06 AM
I love that she's living under an assumed name to hide her identity, yet the media goes and announces it for anyone to read. "Leane Teale" eh?

Heheh, true, but in this case, I have no qualms about letting this secret out.

@theCBE
02-09-2007, 06:49 AM
They should have taken her uterus when they put her in jail. poor kid.

metallicat
02-09-2007, 07:16 AM
A human being this despicable should not have been allowed to be released from prison, let alone have kids.

Frank the Tank
02-09-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't understand why she hasn't been killed yet. What a worthless piece of human filth.

Resolute 14
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Heheh, true, but in this case, I have no qualms about letting this secret out.

Agreed. She is one person who deserves to be run out of every community she tries to settle in for the rest of her life.

feartheflames
02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
What a horrible situation, social services should look at this, who the hell got her preganant?

Ford Prefect
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
There was an article on page A2 of yesterday's Herald that indicated this report has not yet been substantiated. So it might be another case of the media not quite getting their facts straight. You have to always be cautious about what's reported in the media ... it ain't always the truth. As Farley Mowat once said, never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Unfortunately, that seems to have become the media's motto.

Edit: Not that I'm sticking up for Karla. If the story is true, I agree with everyone's outrage over this. I'm just cautioning that the media screws up a lot.

ken0042
02-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Also, once again not standing up for her, but for those of you wondering who would sleep with her- can each of you say you would be able to identify her? I've only seen pictures of her, and that was 10ish years ago when she was on trial; and I didn't see many because the trial sickened me.