02-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Here's the order, you can find the castaways here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

1.kipperfan - Alex the lawyer is gone
2.Jayems - Dre is gone
3.flambers - Mookie...lata
4.gordo67 - Boo....out
5.KevanGuy - edgardo gets shocked...the look on his face was priceless
6.VANFLAMESFAN-rocky has been knocked out......you get it???
7.DroopyDrew19-Jessica has been booted
8.Regulator 75-Earl is the SOLE SURVIVOR
9.REDVAN-Anthony is outro, the guy, well lets face it, he was a chump
10.D to the Iddy-Stacy.....out
11.Rejean 31-Lilliana has been shown the door, I liked her.
12.Superflyer-Rita is gonzo, another "filler" chick
13.Wolfwood-Michelle.....later
14.pope04-Erica has been given the axe.
15.Bobblehead-Gary is gone, he couldn't handle it.
16.Caged Great-yau Man....should have won, but gone
17.Cowperson-Sylvia is gone!! Thank God, Sorry Cow, but she was a bitch
18.Disco Stu-Lisi has been shown the door, it's about bloody time
19.Black Eleven-Cassandra....gone

Let the drafting begin.....you're up kipperfan

BlackEleven
02-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Dead last? Guess that means I'm getting the crazy person ;)

D to the iddy
02-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Just thought I'd throw it out there... odds are on having a girl win this one looking at the trends and everything...

SpitFire40
02-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Aww crap... when were sign ups?

kipperfan
02-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Ohhh pick of the litter ehh...alright I think I will take Alex the lawyer. :)

Rejean31
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I aint gonna be taking Anthony for this reason:

Favorites:
Sports Teams
Edmonton Oilers

OILFAN #81
02-05-2007, 05:02 PM

Favorites:
Sports Teams
Edmonton Oilers

I was just going to post that. ANTHONY from COMPTON watches hockey! Amazing!!!!!!

PS...Im not in this but if I had to pick someone to win, i'd pick Edgardo.

Jayems
02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I'll take Dre please.

kipperfan
02-05-2007, 05:33 PM
I was just going to post that. ANTHONY from COMPTON watches hockey! Amazing!!!!!!

PS...Im not in this but if I had to pick someone to win, i'd pick Edgardo.

I was going back and forth between him and Alex...but decided on Alex.

gordo67
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
I got my pick just waiting on Flambers

Jayems
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
How could you not go with a gay homeless minority cheerleader coach?

icarus
02-05-2007, 06:01 PM

Favorites:
Sports Teams
Edmonton Oilers

"He describes himself as... dorky..."

KootenayFlamesFan
02-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Aww crap... when were sign ups?

I missed it too. :(

flambers
02-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Well I will draft "Mookie".............

gordo67
02-05-2007, 09:32 PM
I will take Boo

droopydrew19
02-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I was prepping for my turn and Anthony lists the Edmonton Oilers as his favorite sports team.

"Robinson is currently single and living with his mother and grandmother in Compton, California." - Sounds like an greaser fan. Still living in his parent's basement

KevanGuy
02-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Edgaarrrrrrrrrrdo

VANFLAMESFAN
02-06-2007, 06:22 AM
I'll take James, anyone who likes Entourage, Goodfellas and the Patriots is good in my books.

droopydrew19
02-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I will choose the dashing darling JESSICA

Regulator75
02-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Earl is my pick.

REDVAN
02-06-2007, 11:06 AM
My turn?

I'll take Anthony and pretend he's not an Oiler fan from Compton.

D to the iddy
02-06-2007, 01:04 PM
I think I'm going to go with Stacy...

Rejean31
02-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I will take Liliana.

Superflyer
02-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Talk about slim pickings.....that being said I will take Rita

Wolfwood
02-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Guess I'll go with Michelle.

pope04
02-07-2007, 10:00 AM
I'd like Erica, please.

Bobblehead
02-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I'll take Gary

YziesGirl
02-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Earl is my pick.
:w00t: ~just DIES laffing~ You mean at one time, Lindros DID have mental capacity? Who knew?

Caged Great
02-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Geez, between Cassandra, Sylvia, YO MAN, and Lisi I suppose Lisi is the best of them... but on the commercials she seems like a screwball.

I guess I will go with YO MAN..

VANFLAMESFAN
02-07-2007, 07:29 PM
bumped for Cowperson, you're next.

Cowperson
02-08-2007, 08:09 AM
This is like High School . . . . third last to pick and I'm left with the oldest, ugliest or the weirdest.

I'll take Sylvia.

Cowperson

VANFLAMESFAN
02-08-2007, 08:18 AM
2 left.....Cassandra and Lisi. Who's it gonna be DiscoStu and who you gonna leave Black Eleven with??

Disco_Stu
02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry i'm late......i guess i'll take Lisi.....good luck all

BlackEleven
02-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Cassandra for me then. I can't read about her since my Linux machine doesn't like that website (I can't see anything), but being as she's the last one chosen that may not be a bad thing.

Bobblehead
02-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Cassandra for me then. I can't read about her since my Linux machine doesn't like that website (I can't see anything), but being as she's the last one chosen that may not be a bad thing.

Here's her bio:

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/Common/images/spacer.gif
Cassandra Franklin was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She currently manages the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of California, Los Angeles, and has been employed by the university for 23 years.

Franklin participates in events to raise funds and awareness for Minority Women and Children with AIDS and Breast Cancer Research. Additionally, she is Vice President of the Board of Directors for the Southeast Communities Prevention and Intervention Program.

Franklin's hobbies include skiing, traveling and shopping. She describes herself as fun, warm and giving. She is very proud of her family, including her mother, Varie, who is retired and living in Los Angeles with Franklin's stepfather, Coleman. Her sister, Debra, resides in Los Angeles with her husband, Dr. Robert A. Williams, the pastor of the McCoy Memorial Baptist Church.

Franklin has been married for two years to her husband, Clif. Her birth date is April 19, 1964.

BlackEleven
02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Here's her bio:

Thanks! That doesn't sound so bad...

VANFLAMESFAN
02-08-2007, 05:51 PM
alright, best of luck guys, lets just keep this thread as our survivor chat thread. First episode is tonight.

D to the iddy
02-08-2007, 10:09 PM
This season better be as good as it's saying it is cause tonight we just lost our only eye candy to tribal council. But aside from that I'm hoping that the different luxuries that the tribes have gets a good twist like they'd have to switch camps after like 9 days or something. Very unlikely, but I can dream!

Hopefully Boo doesn't chop off his fingers next week!

droopydrew19
02-08-2007, 11:14 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN...

I can't believe my luck.... Instead of staring at My darlin' we all get to look at "Papa Smurf's" butt crack instead.

The Tribe has spoken... I am toast :(

Bobblehead
02-09-2007, 08:52 AM
DAMN DAMN DAMN...

I can't believe my luck.... Instead of staring at My darlin' we all get to look at "Papa Smurf's" butt crack instead.

If she could do a puzzle or untie knots she would still be there.

kipperfan
02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Pope04 is gonneeee from the pool...Erica kicked off for being a spazz case.

VANFLAMESFAN
02-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Alright episode I guess, I want some of the "characters" to start to come out. They are probably just playing it cool in the easy going. I can tell that Rocky will have some sort of outburst before this season is done.

Where was the reward challenge?? Why did they combine the reward-immunity into one?? Are they finally running out of ways to do the same challenges??

BlackEleven
02-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I was out the last two Thursdays in a row, so I haven't seen any of this season. How is cassandra looking? Worthy of a last pick?

VANFLAMESFAN
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
I was out the last two Thursdays in a row, so I haven't seen any of this season. How is cassandra looking? Worthy of a last pick?

Not really much of her shown, looks like a "filler" castaway to me.

Bobblehead
02-16-2007, 11:54 AM
So far
Rocky = Boston Rob
Yau Man is the one I'm rooting for
Sylvia just won't learn and is soon to be booted, unless they decide to go after the 2 who didn't vote with the group first.
Boo is an accident, not waiting to happen but continually happening

pope04
02-16-2007, 04:03 PM

Well, now you have company! I had an inkling Erica wouldn't last.

kipperfan
02-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Good episode tonight.....I wont reveal anything yet though

VANFLAMESFAN
02-22-2007, 07:11 PM
It was a good episode, the challenges were pretty good and one we havent seen in awhile, I liked it.

Rejean31
03-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Well I guess I am toast. That Lisi is a real Beyotch. It is her fault Lilianna is gone and she isn't half the player Lilianna was. Stupid of their tribe to turn down the immunity for the comfort of their camp, all that did was fracture what had appeared to be a strong group to that point.

Bobblehead
03-02-2007, 10:32 AM
And I can't believe Gary.
From his bio: "Stritesky has competed in multiple inline skate marathons. He also enjoys biking, canoeing and coaching."

I call BS.

VANFLAMESFAN
03-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Fnally watched the episode on Shaw on Demand, pretty solid episode, Im starting to like this season. Can't believe they turned down immunity for the comfort, I mean, when they lost Gary, they had to win that challenge to keep numbers, then they decide to keep the comfort and lose numbers. Stupid choice, really dumb, I guess they got spoiled.

The preview for next week looks pretty cool with Dreamz and Rocky doing some trash talking. I like it. I have Rocky in the pool, I like him, but there's no way a player like him could win, he's too controversial, too lippy and it will bite him in the ass.

And yes, Lisi is a bitch, I really hope bad things happen to her, reminds me of Twila for a couple seasons back. I hated the chick.

Caged Great
03-09-2007, 01:19 PM
I can't remember who was eliminated last night....

Bobblehead
03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I can't remember who was eliminated last night....

Rita "I look high maintenance but I'm really low maintenance"

VANFLAMESFAN
03-09-2007, 02:09 PM
This is turning into a pretty good season. Rocky really should have kept his mouth shut in that challenge, he got played like a bitch.

No men have been eliminated yet, aside from Gary who was forced to quit.

Superflyer
03-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Well looks like I am out.
I am glad to see that they are finally going to do something about the one tribe beating the snot out of the other one. A week to late in my opinion:whistle: .
I was starting to get tired of watching the same thing each week so hopefully this will save it.

VANFLAMESFAN
03-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Solid episode last night, I liked the tribal split and I thought the tribal council was very good with Rocky calling out Anthony for being a bitch. And rightfully so, Anthony has been a pushover all season long and it wasn't gonna be long for him to be booted. He just waited until the last possible second to stick up for himself. I hate the fact that I have Rocky in this pool, a guy like him will never win this thing, his personality would never allow him to get many votes should he make it to the end.

But after last night, I really hope Lisi perishes and soon, god, she is such a whiny little bitch and I am glad that Jeff called her out a little. When she gets back to Ravu, I hope the guys gang up on her to kick her off, although with her previous alliance with Edgardo and Alex, I don't know if that will happen, I just hope that Dreamz, Rocky and Mookie will decide to give her the kick in the junk, because she is getting on my nerves.

JiriHrdina
03-22-2007, 09:35 AM
WDF? It was on last night?

VANFLAMESFAN
03-22-2007, 09:41 AM
WDF? It was on last night?

Yeah, because of NCAA commitments, CBS showed it last night, next week, it will be back on Thursday. If you have Shaw Digital, open up Shaw on Demand, go to May We Suggest, and Click on Survivor Fiji, it costs 99 cents, don't be cheap.

Caged Great
03-30-2007, 11:32 AM
So Rocky got the axe this week. good on my guy Yau Man for getting the Idol. Hopefully, he keeps it for a long time...

VANFLAMESFAN
03-30-2007, 11:35 AM
cool episode last night, I liked what Yau Man did, putting a fake immunity idol in the ground where he found his.

Rocky had it coming and despite I had him as my pick, I didn't think he would last this long. The guy was just too loud and obnoxious. But seriously though, I hope Lisi falls during a challenge and injures herself or something, I can't take anymore of her. I would never hit a woman, but if I did, I would gladly choose her. Her laugh makes me wanna jump into the TV and kick her in the box.

SpitFire40
03-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Yau Man is awesome. Glad Rocky went, the guy is all talk... he's not even anything special in challenges.

Bobblehead
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
I think Dreamz screwed up.

He knows there is an alliance (or he should know) and this was his chance to break it up.

And Yau Man is great - I so want someone to find his fake idol and try to use it.

VANFLAMESFAN
04-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Pretty average episode this week. Didn't like the dancing challenge, it was different, but a little lame IMO. Thank god, the bitch Lisi is gone, I hated her so much, her stupid laugh, her laughin during challenges that her tribe is losing. Then she has the balls to call everyone on her tribe a bunch of losers and she throws out the L. Are you kidding me??

VANFLAMESFAN
04-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Havent updated in a couple weeks. Can't believe the last episode, I was screaming at Dreamz, stupid idiot. I want Alex to win but I dont think it's possible now, but in the preview for next, they show Mookie and Alex find Yau's immunity idol, do they steal it??

Bobblehead
05-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Wow

sadora
05-13-2007, 08:01 PM
So it's the finale night. Who's your bet on?

I'm picking Yauman

Bobblehead
05-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Well, I just watched it.

I don't want to spoil it, but when I said, "Wow", I knew how the vote would end (and I was right)

sadora
05-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Not much of a surprise there. It would have been shocking if one of the other two won to be honest.

JiriHrdina
05-13-2007, 11:25 PM
OK here's my question. Why is it that when we get to the jury part every year there a bunch of the players that get all high and mighty and get pissed off about being betrayed and what not.

The show has had what - 13 seasons now? Have you not figured out that the game is all about manipulation? Quit yer whinin'! You got outsmarted - deal with it.

And what was with that one girl asking Dreamz about how many zeros are in 1,000,000? WDF?

VANFLAMESFAN
05-14-2007, 06:40 AM
And what was with that one girl asking Dreamz about how many zeros are in 1,000,000? WDF?

Yeah, Lisi is a head case to the tenth degree and that question made no sense and when she just walked away all high and mighty, I seriously wish it was acceptable to hit women.

The whole Dreamz-Yau Man thing was great, I thought Dreamz would give it up, but going into the tribal council, my gut started telling me that he was gonna keep it. Good on Dreamz if you ask me. You do whatever the hell you have to do to win the game. In retrospect, he shouldn't have taken the deal in the first place if he knew he was gonna cop out, but I don't think he did know that. He was blinded by the truck. By the way, Dream, you can tell, he ain't a smart guy, at all, the way he was trying to answer Jeff's questions during the reunion was ridiculous. The guy may be charming and has the sympathy card with people, and maybe that's why he made it as far as he did, because, it certainly wasn't his genious game playing.

Earl is a deserving winner, he pretty much had control throughout the game and especially when the tribes were split. I have no problems with him winning, the dude never got a single vote, not one. Cassandra was useless and didn't deserve to be in the final 10, yet alone the final three, she did nothing, never had an individual thought, never was a threat in challenges. She bugged the most.

Until next season in China....

VANFLAMESFAN
05-14-2007, 06:42 AM
Congrats to Regulator75

Caged Great
05-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Damn you Dreamz, If not for you I WOULD HAVE WON.....:blink:

Best 16th pick ever

BlackEleven
05-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Not a bad showing for me. Last pick and second place overall.

CaptainCrunch
05-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Actually I wasn't in the pool this year, but I thought this was the best survivor since Johnny Fairplay swore on his dead grandmothers grave.

We can talk about Dreamz not being smart due to his answer, and I still think that a lot of his game was by the seat of his pants, but the truck deal with Yau man was great, he came out with something and he got to the final 3. It was risky since you knew that he poisoned the jury at that point.

I agree with Jiri, it always baffles me when people get upset when they're stabbed in the back or lied to, its what makes this game a decent game. If it was all about winning immunity, it would be a track meet where only the physically strong win. Whenever I see people bringing back the rats and snake speech that Susan made in season one, I just cringe and thoughts of stupidity bounce through my head.

Too be honest, if I ever played that game, people would be vanishing in the jungle on water runs never to return. And a couple would be fed to the predators.

I honestly think that this was one of the better seasons in a long time, and hopefully they can ramp it up in china. Maybe one of the challenges could be to lead an anti-government protest.

JiriHrdina
05-14-2007, 08:39 AM
The whole Dreamz-Yau Man thing was great, I thought Dreamz would give it up, but going into the tribal council, my gut started telling me that he was gonna keep it. Good on Dreamz if you ask me. You do whatever the hell you have to do to win the game. In retrospect, he shouldn't have taken the deal in the first place if he knew he was gonna cop out, but I don't think he did know that. He was blinded by the truck. .

Exactly. Ultimately his decision to take the truck. If he hadn't and he managed to get to the final 3 he stood a chance, even against Yao Man. But betraying Yao Man meant no one on the jury would have voted for him.

It would have interested if Probst had asked who would have voted for Dreamz had he not betrayed Yao Man.

Regulator75
05-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Congrats to Regulator75

Thanks! That's two years in a row that I won this Survivor pool.

edn88
05-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Exactly. Ultimately his decision to take the truck. If he hadn't and he managed to get to the final 3 he stood a chance, even against Yao Man. But betraying Yao Man meant no one on the jury would have voted for him.

It would have interested if Probst had asked who would have voted for Dreamz had he not betrayed Yao Man.

I think that Yao Man and Dreamz both blue it. By making the side deal with Dreamz, Yao Man put a target on his own head, but Dreamz really didn't think it through - the best shot he had a million bucks was by keeping his word - especially in a game where no one keeps their word. And to top it all off, if he had been voted out, but kept his word, in the real world he would have cashed in, because he would be the role model for so many.

In the end I was sad for Yao Man, and disgusted with Dreamz - game or no game, he said some words that need to have meaning. It baffles me that Yao Man could actually be friends with him afterwards. Anway, not sure Earl deserved to win - he was more of the best example of how to fly under the radar while still manipulating everyone.

Bobblehead
05-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Earl definitely deserved the win. Yau would heve deserved it of he made it. Cassandra didn't do a darn thing the entire game except be a pawn and vote for who she was told to vote for. I would have voted her out instead of Dreamz.
Dreamz never had a chance and he tried the whole sympathy "everyone knows my background and how much I need this money" spiel. I don't believe for a minute he played Yau all along. He just seems to justify his actions as he goes along, only ever looking at the short term situation and not realizing how it would affect the vote at the end. If he had been thinking, he would have given up immunity and knowing Yau and Earl were tight, tried to get them to vote off Cassandra. Probably wouldn't have worked, but unless he had deluded himself into thinking he had a chance to win (a possibility), he had to look at the long term impact even beyond the game.

An yeah, you really see who the hypocrites are on the final jury. Those who whine about being backstabbed, probably because they didn't get a chance to stick the knife in first.