PDA

View Full Version : Flames fans in ottawa?

Smilin
01-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Just curious if there are any flames fans in ottawa?? Is there a place where everyone gets together and watches games? It would be nice to actually watch the games with some fans :)

HelloHockeyFans
01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
nm

Smilin
01-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks HHF...good luck with the move!

Did you watch the games anywhere while you were here? I went to the Flames/Sens game in October and it seems like there are a lot of fans here.

HelloHockeyFans
01-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Thanks HHF...good luck with the move!

Did you watch the games anywhere while you were here? I went to the Flames/Sens game in October and it seems like there are a lot of fans here.

Heh. I was there too! Yeah, it was a good show for sure in enemy territory.

I have Centre Ice, so watched most of the games at my place. I don't know any other Flames fan out here personally.

Eastern Girl
01-29-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm from Ottawa. I can't say that there is one specific place that Flames fans here hang out, that I know about. However I ran into a few during last seasons playoffs at MacLarens. It's right on the corner of MacLaren and Elgin Street. That's right in downtown Ottawa.
Whereabouts in Ottawa are you?

Smilin
01-29-2007, 05:24 PM
I am in the west end of ottawa. Never been to MacLarens but I will check it out. It seems like there are tonnes of flames fans here though. Hmm...maybe that is something that we could start?? I know a few fans here already.