PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 07

GirlySports
01-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Today I went to Future Shop and bought NHL 07 for PC or my brother and I for $21!

However I am having a problem where the game works fine when I experimented with keyboard but when I loaded it with the joystick in, the joystick goes ballistic (as if the up arrow was being held)

Is there a PC setting for joystick sensitivity?
I have a Logitech Precision Gamepad
It works fine for Madden 07 so I hope it's not a problem with the game itself :(

Thanks,

fanforever1986
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
yea it's somewhere in controller settings, just look through it.

You look new here...so i'll explain something...

There's an option to search for thread topics...as to not make duplicates. I would guess there's already more than a few NHL 07 threads.

This would be called a "fata"!

GirlySports
01-28-2007, 06:14 PM
yea it's somewhere in controller settings, just look through it.

You look new here...so i'll explain something...

There's an option to search for thread topics...as to not make duplicates. I would guess there's already more than a few NHL 07 threads.

This would be called a "fata"!

I am new and I did look but couldnt find my problem.
Most people play on xbox or PS not PC like me

Thanks,

alan21
01-28-2007, 11:47 PM
hey speaking of NHL07, does anyone else find that your players can't be injured for mroe than one game? they just get listed as having the flu everytime they suffer an injury!

jar_e
01-29-2007, 04:35 AM
hey speaking of NHL07, does anyone else find that your players can't be injured for mroe than one game? they just get listed as having the flu everytime they suffer an injury!

Geez not for mine...I find randomly players get the flu and even get picked to play (unless there a borderline fourth liner). I've had players gone from anywhere to a seven days all the way up to 65....maybe check your injuries slider and make sure injuries are on.