PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07 Question

Sainters7
01-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Hey so my new phone came with no games, so I went online to download a couple. I saw that you can get Madden 07 for your cellphone for $7. It seemed a little steep for a cellphone game, so I passed. But when I looked at all the other games(eg Tetris, Pacman), theyre all $7 too, so I was thinking of getting it now. Is it worth it? I mean obviously its a cellphone game so Im not expecting much. But is it fun? Im picturing Tecmo Bowl stylez...

alan21
01-28-2007, 01:54 AM
None of these cell phone games are worth it. But if you were to get a cellphone game I suggest something simple but could keep your attention for a while. I've been playing sudoku on my phone. Nice and simple easy to play on my phone.

Temporary_User
01-28-2007, 12:46 PM
I dont have any experience with any of the games, but Ill just say I agree with the simple games. You want a game that can easily be picked up for small time periods @ a time, and not consume your time.
pong tetris are all fine.

However, i wouldnt pay for any game. why do you want a game on your cell phone? Itll only drain your battery quicker than it already does.

Rathji
01-28-2007, 04:13 PM
I played a demo of madden07 on my PDA and it was hellish, I can't imagine playing it on a phone. The only thing I have ever played on my phone is suduko

Gravitykillr
01-28-2007, 06:42 PM
I have Golf, Pool, and Poker. that's it.

MattyK
01-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I tried Madden 07 on a friend's phone a few weeks ago. It's completely unplayable with a cellphone keypad.

I have two games on my phone. Tetris and Castlevania. Castlevania was just an impulse buy when I first got my phone. Same problems as Madden...can't play it at all with the keypad.