PDA

View Full Version : Sports Select- Which One Is You?

flames_1987
10-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Just wanted to hear what everyone choses when they decide to wager some money. Most of the times its diffrent from sports to sports. I usually am a pro line guy myself, ties really suck when it comes to football.

calf
10-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Hockey - Proline, or point spread...depending on my mood
Football - Pointspread

I don't play too often since every single time I've played, I have lost

Pagal4321
10-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Football - Point Spread, Pro Line Combos usually.
I started Point Spreads this year, haven't been to sucessful, always miss 1 game. Went back to pro line this week, my combo just might pull through.

Fobulous
10-18-2004, 11:53 AM
I am not the gambling type of guy but when I rarely bet on games it is usally through proline.

Ro
10-18-2004, 01:24 PM
I always play point spread when betting football and pro line when betting hockey. Over/Under is too difficult for me to predict.

Here in Ontario, not only are the odds better for point spread, but they have waaaaay more options for both games. In addition, they added another wagering option, Pro Picks, and I have made some serious money playing the Props part of that game.

Basically just props on the SNF and MNF games. Won $100 last night on a $10 bet. Easy money.

My advice for point spread football- increase the size of your bet and decrease the number of games you wager on. Simple as that. While it feels like you're dramatically increasing the risk, you're really not, but by decreasing the amount of games, you're likely to win more often.

Bertuzzied
10-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Sport select sucks cuz you have to play the minimum 3 games. You should try online sports betting. i'm using pinnaclesports.com . it's a british site but you can place your bets in cdn dollars. They are really good with CFL games. They have way more propositions than NFL, were you can bet other things like first downs, and if anyone would rush over 100 yards.

The easiest bet i have ever placed was 2 weeks ago. All Andre Rison had to do was catch 3 passes in a game. I won $150 in the 1st quarter. hehehe the first drive alone he caught passes of 2 yards and -1 yard. hahaha :lol:

Aarons13
10-18-2004, 02:58 PM
proline for college football...

lost $60 because the favorites couldn't wake up to play... ohwell there is always next week.

albertGQ
10-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Aarons13@Oct 18 2004, 02:58 PM
proline for college football...

lost $60 because the favorites couldn't wake up to play... ohwell there is always next week.
You lost because you suck.

Hahhahahha

StoneCole
10-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Proline always. My big problem is that I always bet with my heart, not my head.