PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Golf

edn88
01-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I am going to Vegas in February and wanted to know if anyone has any particular good deals they know about in Vegas for golf.

I have done the Walter's Golf thing (Desert Pines, Bali Hai, Royal Links), but they tend to be upscale & pricey. This trip, I want to be a little more economical (I have a friend golfing with me that won't be so inclined to pay the big bucks).

underGRADFlame
01-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Drive to Laughlin, some great courses down there for under $75, El Rio and Laughlin Ranch are amazing courses.

edn88
01-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Drive to Laughlin, some great courses down there for under $75, El Rio and Laughlin Ranch are amazing courses.

Been there, courses were good for the price, but I don't want to rent a car and spend the hour driving their and back (we might as well just play Desert Pines for $100 in the afternoon).

UofCFan
01-16-2007, 09:45 AM
I went down to Vegas last year, and there are quite a few deals to be had. The Paiute Resort just north of the city has 54 holes, all designed by Pete Dye. Well worth the price, and if you're up for 36 holes a day, they have a reasonable "re-play" rate for the second 18. Painted Desert in the north part of the city is slightly easier, and fantastically conditioned. Slightly cheaper too, if my memory serves me correctly.