PDA

View Full Version : You Saints fans out there

Flames in 07
01-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Any chance that the picture on the front of their official site is you?

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/

Sainters7
01-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Hahahaha sweet!! Not me but thats definitely cool

Flames in 07
01-02-2007, 05:18 PM
It looks like the game in Seattle, probably the season opener in 04

Sainters7
01-02-2007, 05:39 PM
It looks like the game in Seattle, probably the season opener in 04

Oh right, I didnt notice all the Seahawks apparel everyone's wearing until you said that. Yeah that was the only time theyve played in Seattle in the past three seasons, Im sure you're right. I still remember watching that game, that was a whuppin. Thats when Sean Alexander would do nothing but run to the outside every play and would get 10-12 yards a run b/c our OLB's were too slow. Its also the game when Donte Stallworth got his bell rung trying to catch a pass over the middle. I still see highlights of that hit on NFL Network commercials, ugly...

Flames in 07
01-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Didn't Devery Henderson or Joe Horn get just creamed over the middle in that game ... it might have been Horn.

Sainters7
01-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Didn't Devery Henderson or Joe Horn get just creamed over the middle in that game ... it might have been Horn.

You mean this hit? No it wasnt Horn or Henderson. Thats my boy Stallie getting creamed by Ken Hamlin.

http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con2889/HamlinHawk0908.jpg

Flames in 07
01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
hahah, that's the one.

burn_baby_burn
01-03-2007, 10:13 AM
You mean this hit? No it wasnt Horn or Henderson. Thats my boy Stallie getting creamed by Ken Hamlin.

http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con2889/HamlinHawk0908.jpg
Awsome Pic. I would have dropped the ball too.

Sylvanfan
01-03-2007, 11:23 AM
I would have dropped a couple more things than the ball. For one I'd want to be carried off on a stretcher so that my ass was covered up. Ken Hamelin would also have a face full of my snot too.

Flames in 07
01-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I believe he got up on his own after that hit. I still remember that shot from full speed from the Seattle endzone cam.

Speaking of hits over the middle, the best hit I ever saw was the GB-Denver superbowl, when on 3-15 Steve Atwater managed to injure 3 people with one hit, himself, the WR and the corner bracketing the WR, maybe Tory James.

burn_baby_burn
01-03-2007, 11:57 AM
I believe he got up on his own after that hit. I still remember that shot from full speed from the Seattle endzone cam.

Speaking of hits over the middle, the best hit I ever saw was the GB-Denver superbowl, when on 3-15 Steve Atwater managed to injure 3 people with one hit, himself, the WR and the corner bracketing the WR, maybe Tory James.

I don't know if that is the biggest hit I ever saw. But it was the biggest hit at the biggest game in the biggest moment. At the time I thought, that it had to be the best Super Bowl of all time. As much as I hate the Broncos. I desperatly wanted to see an AFC team win. The Broncos finally got the monkey off the AFC's back.

Flames in 07
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I think we may be thinking the same thing about the NFC in a few years.