PDA

View Full Version : Packers in the Playoffs?

pack_fan91
12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey, I just wanted to know what everybody thought was going to happen to the Pack attack this year. Since they have the shot and everything, I guess I'd see who thought they could make the playoffs and how far they would get.

My guess: Wild Card spot, and they lose right there, not even getting to the divisional playoff round.

rubecube
12-31-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey, I just wanted to know what everybody thought was going to happen to the Pack attack this year. Since they have the shot and everything, I guess I'd see who thought they could make the playoffs and how far they would get.

My guess: Wild Card spot, and they lose right there, not even getting to the divisional playoff round.

Actually they were officially elimintated today after Minnesota lost.

zarrell
12-31-2006, 05:58 PM
Ha Ha. Stupid Packers. :D

Being a Vikings fan, I was almost "happy" to see them lose today. Puts the Packers out of the playoffs and gets them a better draft position. Small consolation I guess.

Philly06Cup
01-01-2007, 12:54 AM
They lost their playoff spot due to the 4th playoff tiebreaker -- strength of schedule. That's got to hurt / suck balls. The NFL is full of a huge amount of really bad rules (see sudden death overtime) but fans just seem to accept it and live with it.

Let the Brett Favre rumours start/