PDA

View Full Version : Good NBA clash of young teams tonight!!

JohnnyFlame
11-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Raptors and Hawks both looking good out of the gate. That they will be woefully inconsistent as the season progresses is likely a given but watching them tonight should be entertaining. An early look at which team is for real? Perhaps a little bit but more just a game that should be full of enthusiasm.

Saint Troy
11-10-2006, 11:22 AM
If the Raptors are to make the playoffs, these are the "w's" they must have (sound like a flames analyst). I had my doubts about Bosh being able to step up his play, but he is proving me wrong. If this team can hover right around .500 they may actually get a top four seed, with the east being so soft.

JohnnyFlame
11-10-2006, 11:56 AM
If the Raptors are to make the playoffs, these are the "w's" they must have (sound like a flames analyst). I had my doubts about Bosh being able to step up his play, but he is proving me wrong. If this team can hover right around .500 they may actually get a top four seed, with the east being so soft.

Plus the supporting cast is really making Bosh's job easier. He is still the go to guy but with Parker et. al. hitting shots and Ford penetrating the defense is being kept honest. Double down on Bosh used to be automatic but now you watch and they can see Bosh is looking right at his options instead of just forcing up a shot.

Then he goes and adds the three pointer -- Very smart. I've noticed his defensive intensity is up as well. Plus it very much looks like they can be better without an increase in his minutes.