PDA

View Full Version : Stamps choke again 2 years in a row.

OzSome
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I am not usually the ones that throw in the towel or jump off the bandwagon but today is an exception. The game is not even over yet with less than 3 minutes left in the game. Kenton Keith just scored a TD so I have to say it's over. Another dissapointing 1st round playoff round for the Stamps choking in the second half again. Henry Burris was brutal throwing 5 INTs and could have been more if the DBs from Saskatchewan did not drop the balls on the easy INTs. I totally lost faith in him this season with his inconsistent play and making bad plays over and over again. Burris is a very talented QB but for some reason he never learns from his mistakes. Of course we cannot just blame the bad game to BUrris because defense who are usually the bread and butter of the Stamps were also brutal. Was it because of too many changes on the defense? Why did John Grace not in the lineup? We have way too many rookies on D's. I am not sure if that is the reason why they lost but I am sure that came as one of the factors.
Too many bad plays during the game. Before the end of the first half, they committed 3-4 bad penalties and that helped Saskies scored a late TD. Then the next half comes, 1st play Saskatchewan scored on their first play. Bummer and the Stamps just did not recover then. I am so pis$#d watching this game. Someone has to pay for this brutal showing and losing in the first round again the second time. I can see one of Higgins or Creehan losing their job in the off-season. It is also time to find another QB and get rid of Burris. Maybe Casey Printer will be available next season so I'll say they should go after him. He will definitely not go back to BC Lions even if Dickenson doesn't come back because Buck Pierce will be their new QB. The Stamps need to make changes next season. They should also go back with the FB to help protect Reynolds.

pepper24
11-06-2006, 01:01 PM
It was tough to watch in the stands and brought up deja vu of last year.

I am still p'd off!

SaskaBushFire
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Good game though ... IF YOU ARE A RIDERS FAN!!
WOOOOHOOOO!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!! (just for you Transplant o.0)