PDA

View Full Version : Movie Name Help...

Kobasew7
08-03-2004, 12:36 AM
I saw this horror movie when I was like 8 years old..and since havent seen it again or gotten the name of it. Basically..the plot is a girl babysitting...she keeps getting a call from a guy saying "Im inside the house"...eventually the cops call back after tracing and say "get out..he is in the house". Pretty simple plot line..im sure one of you know it..if so..please help me out with the name of the movie..been really wanting to see this again.

Also, now that im thinking of movies..there is another movie I saw when I was young.. plot is kinda sketchy to me ..all I know is the guy is involved with an older women and younger women..the younger women plays him..and he is nearly killed with a car bomb..he losses a finger ... they find the finger, but not him..he ends up seeing the old women kill the younger girl. Its pretty crazy..wish I could remember more..but thats all I can remember about it. Any help would be great..the 1 thing I do know is the women who is the school teacher in "Back To School" and becomes Rodney Dangerfields love interest is the older women. Thanks

hah
08-03-2004, 08:20 AM
kobasew7

"Have you checked the children?"

The movie is "When a stranger calls."

Could the second movie be " Head On"

The actress Sally Kellerman?