PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else watching Dallas/Philly?

Displaced Flames fan
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Unbelievable action both ways so far.

Bobblehead
10-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Yeah.
Kind of a weird game. A few big plays, and not a whole lot of flow.

I'd love to see TO catch one - and then fumble.

Bobblehead
10-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Marion Barber, with limited carries, just seems to make plays.

Bledsoe with the rushing TD!

Eddie Bronze
10-08-2006, 04:15 PM
I hate the Cowboys so bad.

Bobblehead
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
What a finish.

Dallas with 4th and really long get pass interference go there way inside the Eagle 10. They need the TD to tie, but either Whitten didn't run the route, or Bledsoe threw a bad pass, but regardless it turns into a 102 yard interception for TD. Iggles win.

Philly06Cup
10-08-2006, 06:15 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The media put all the hype on Terrell Owens, and how he would play today. He's only one player. You look on the Eagles team -- McNabb, Westbrook, Dawkins, Sheppard -- the entire team -- they are all equally pumped up for this game, to stick it in the ex-Eagle's face. McNabb shows why he's the best quarterback in the game right now, and the Eagle's defense was just everywhere. Great showing by the Eagles, great game to watch. It'll be interesting to see how the Eagles play next week against New Orleans..

Displaced Flames fan
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The media put all the hype on Terrell Owens, and how he would play today. He's only one player. You look on the Eagles team -- McNabb, Westbrook, Dawkins, Sheppard -- the entire team -- they are all equally pumped up for this game, to stick it in the ex-Eagle's face. McNabb shows why he's the best quarterback in the game right now, and the Eagle's defense was just everywhere. Great showing by the Eagles, great game to watch. It'll be interesting to see how the Eagles play next week against New Orleans..
Cue flames1987!

I tend to agree...he's carrying me in both my fantasy leagues.

flames_1987
10-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Cue flames1987!

I tend to agree...he's carrying me in both my fantasy leagues.

:whistle:

I say the best QB in the league is still Brady. Mcnabb and Peyton still need those rings

red '00
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
crazy game, easily one of the best I've seen

Ranchlander
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
2 things: Bledsoe needs to go, and the Eagles really need to run the ball more. Somehow they got it done through the air tonight, but for most of the first half they couldn't get squat done because all they did was pass. Start letting Buckhalter get some carries and use Westbrook as a decoy.

Bobblehead
10-08-2006, 09:44 PM
2 things: Bledsoe needs to go, and the Eagles really need to run the ball more. Somehow they got it done through the air tonight, but for most of the first half they couldn't get squat done because all they did was pass. Start letting Buckhalter get some carries and use Westbrook as a decoy.

I think they are afraid of Buckhalter fumbling after he dropped 2 last week. But they do need somebody to punish up the middle. Westbrook is great, but they need an pounder for the middle (someone like Jones-Drew for the Jags).

Do that and I think the Eagles will meet the Bears for the NFC championship.