PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen Tickets

JayP
10-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know if places like Co-op and Safeway are selling cheap tickets for the Hitmen? The minimum ticket on ticketmaster.ca is $16.95 and at that rate it would be cheaper to just buy season tickets for $200 (as you only would get 11 games at the regular rate). I plan on going to at least half the games this season so any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

The Familia
10-02-2004, 09:06 PM
I thought i heard Super drug mart is selling tickets for $10....not 100% but I do know someone is selling cheap tickets.

Eddie Bronze
10-02-2004, 11:08 PM
I think the best deal I've heard of so far was from the guy who drives around up on our job sites and sells pairs for $25.

JayP
10-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Just to give you guys a little heads up - Flame's season ticket holders can get a 9-game pack for the Hitmen for only $90 (with a $10 food voucher). Not a bad little deal for those of us who need hockey to survive, but don't want to make a full scale commitment to the Hitmen.

Resolute 14
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Both Super (shopers?) Drug Mart and Sports Swap had $10 tickets for the opener. I dont think they do deals like that for every game though.

If you plan on going to half of the games, just get one season ticket. Unused season tickets can be exchanged for any other game, so you and a friend can effectively go to half of the games for half price.

The Hitmen offer flex packs that drop the ticket price a little as well.

Incinerator
10-06-2004, 11:30 AM
PM albertGQ, he can probably get you $5 ones, but yeah, if you're a student you might as well buy seasons and share them with friends or something

kipperfan
10-06-2004, 08:04 PM
flex pack only way to go, I got two packs, they debited my Flames account(after a minor struggle) but paying $9 a ticket, and getting conncession vouchers is an amazing deal.

I'am surprised that more flames season ticket holders havent taken advantage of this deal.

BlackArcher101
10-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by kipperfan@Oct 6 2004, 10:04 PM
I'am surprised that more flames season ticket holders havent taken advantage of this deal.
Some are only Flames fans and may not like the Hitmen. I for one don't care for them either. I guess some people have a greater need for the money than hitmen tickets.

JayP
10-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by kipperfan@Oct 7 2004, 02:04 AM
flex pack only way to go, I got two packs, they debited my Flames account(after a minor struggle) but paying $9 a ticket, and getting conncession vouchers is an amazing deal.

Is the flex pack the deal I was talking about earlier?