PDA

View Full Version : Long Shot - WTB Flames Tix around Christmas/New Years

kipperfan
09-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey all.... I know this is a long shot as Flames tickets are in short supply but I have moved out to Mississauga recently(short term i hope!) but will be back for the Christmas season probably Decemember 18th-January 8th.

If anyone has any tix, or knows or somone that has tickets(or even a single ticket!) they may not use or cant use during this time period Please Please IM me or reply on this thread as I am desperate! I do have a ticket to the Flames/Leafs game here at the ACC but need at least one more Flames game this season.

If anyone can help me that would be AMAZING!!

Eddie Bronze
09-18-2006, 11:04 PM
(or even a single ticket!)

I will be missing three games at Christmas time when I am visiting family in Nova Scotia.
I have singles available to these games:

Dec 26 vs Vancouver
Dec 29 vs Los Angeles
Dec 31 vs Edmonton (I will even lend you my sign for this game!) :)

My seat is in the first row of the green seats, section 208, row 17, seat 15.
Face value of my seat for a game is $40. But, BUT!, I only pay a bit over $29 per game as a sth. So, for one game you can see the Flames for $29! Wow, they pay that for a seat in the bleeds! But for two tickets I will lower it to $55 and for all three, $75! No, you don't need to be pinched, this is what I call a Boxing Week Blowout ladies! Grab it before it's gone like Britney Spears baby!

There is a small clause, however.
Let me make this very clear right now. If you are an Oilers fan, you can get bent. I'll burn the tickets before I'll ever give them to you. Kipperfan, I'm not referring to you specifically, just anyone who randomly comes across this post.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

kipperfan
09-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I will be missing three games at Christmas time when I am visiting family in Nova Scotia.

Dec 26 vs Vancouver
Dec 29 vs Los Angeles

Face value of my seat for a game is $40. But, BUT!, I only pay a bit over $29 per game as a sth. So, for one game you can see the Flames for $29! Wow, they pay that for a seat in the bleeds! But for two tickets I will lower it to $55 and for all three, $75! No, you don't need to be pinched, this is what I call a Boxing Week Blowout ladies! Grab it before it's gone like Britney Spears baby!

Let me make this very clear right now. If you are an Oilers fan, you can get bent. I'll burn the tickets before I'll ever give them to you. Kipperfan, I'm not referring to you specifically, just anyone who randomly comes across this post.

PM'd

Prototype
09-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Still available?

STAMPEDRED
09-21-2006, 03:44 PM

Dec 26 vs Vancouver
Dec 29 vs Los Angeles

Eddie Bronze you are awesome!:D ...

no doubles per chance???

Eddie Bronze
09-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Not me, I go to the games by meself.

brownie
09-25-2006, 04:12 PM

Dec 26 vs Vancouver
Dec 29 vs Los Angeles

Are you from NS Eddie B???If so what part??????