PDA

View Full Version : Grace Defensive Player of the Month

calf
10-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Link (http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?id=100504)

That's 2 now, plus several player of the week awards too.

What a fantastic pick-up by Dunnigan during the off season, and one of the few bright spots on such a dismal season.

moon
10-01-2004, 02:30 PM
I really think that he has to win the Defensive player of the year award now. I know that Stewart and Johnson have had great seasons too but Grace has really been awesome this year and should probably also be the Stamps nominee for the MVP award. Probably would lose out to Printers in the West but still is better then anyone else on the team.

octothorp
10-01-2004, 02:32 PM
At this point, it's really hard to imagine a scenario where Grace isn't the defensive player of the year.

As far as Dunigan goes, when you factor in the steal he got in this trade, it makes me a lot more accepting of the most recent trade, which I'm still not entirely happy with. He has improved the overall skill level of the team during his time here. Maybe not as quickly as I would have liked, but there is progress.

I can remember when I was really into the flashy, offensive football; but these last few years, I've really come to enjoy watching a good defense more than anything else. Probably just as well, because it's the only thing worth watching about this football team most weeks.