PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tickets for Dec 26,31,Jan 2.

nfotiu
08-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Coming back to town for Christmas.

Eddie Bronze
08-31-2006, 07:40 PM
I have a single seat and won't be here for the Dec 26 or 31 games. The home game previous to that as well.

I know everyone wants a pair but if worse comes to worse (can't get a ticket) and you just want to get to a game no matter what, let me know and I'll help you out.

Ticket would be very inexpensive, I won't even charge you game day price. Just thought I'd offer.

nfotiu
09-05-2006, 08:43 AM
I have a single seat and won't be here for the Dec 26 or 31 games. The home game previous to that as well.

I know everyone wants a pair but if worse comes to worse (can't get a ticket) and you just want to get to a game no matter what, let me know and I'll help you out.

Ticket would be very inexpensive, I won't even charge you game day price. Just thought I'd offer.

Thanks for the offer. Really looking for a pair though.

ken0042
09-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Was December 29 left off your list on purpose?

Just curious; as that's the only game I have a pair for. Not sure if I'm going to be selling or not yet though.

nfotiu
09-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Was December 29 left off your list on purpose?

Just curious; as that's the only game I have a pair for. Not sure if I'm going to be selling or not yet though.

That's too bad! Yeah, I am making a side trip to Vancouver Island. Thanks.

babzerz
10-29-2006, 09:06 AM

Do you still have your ticket for the 26th available? What section is it in?

Eddie Bronze
10-29-2006, 09:11 AM
I've had two people tell me they wanted these tickets but I haven't seen money yet so as far as I'm concerned, they are still available.

The seat is in section 208, first row of the greens.

babzerz
10-29-2006, 09:24 AM
I am actually looking for something in section 310 or 318 that will allow me to make my two single tickets for that game a reasonablely close pair. Thanks though!