PDA

View Full Version : Possible Stamps Trade

Muta
09-25-2004, 12:06 AM
So I'm watching Global Sports at 11:30 tonight....

....And the ever-knowledgeable Joe Sports mentions that a multi-player, blockbuster trade is just about complete.

It would see Joe Fleming and others moved to Winnipeg for Khari Jones and others. He mentioned that this could happen as early as Sunday, but one condition they must wait on now is to see the status of Marcus Crandell's injury.

Interesting, to say the least. Jones as Calgary's new QB? I guess we'll find out soon enough....

CaramonLS
09-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Maybe we can get a time machine in the deal as well, revert it back 3 years and grab Khahri then.

calf
09-25-2004, 12:09 AM
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?showtopic=2821

I got this e-mail about donating money to NHL players...maybe I should post it :lol:

Muta
09-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Sweet, my first Fata since my inception onto this board. Now I feel like I'm exclusive Calgarypuck property!

On a side note, I didn't bother checking to see that there actually was a seperate Stampeders thread; I thought this was it. Shows how little I actually pay attention.

kipperfan
09-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Muta@Sep 25 2004, 06:06 AM

....And the ever-knowledgeable Joe Sports mentions that a multi-player, blockbuster trade is just about complete.

I think "noodleheaded" was the word, as opposed to knowledgable.