09-23-2004, 12:33 PM
I hope MJ does come back so that his legacy will be tarnished a little more

Fobulous
09-23-2004, 03:19 PM
This is ridiculous.

What more does the guy have to prove.

calgaryred
09-23-2004, 03:22 PM
If he returns he should go to the Lakers at least he'll have a chance at a championship.

octothorp
09-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Seeing as the main source for this is something O'Neal told his teammates, and given his history for embellishing stories to tell to his teammates(was it Maria Carey he once claimed to be romantically involved with and later had to admit that no, he made it up?), I'm going to wait until I hear this from a better source before I believe it.

JohnnyO
09-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Sep 23 2004, 03:22 PM
If he returns he should go to the Lakers at least he'll have a chance at a championship.
???? With no Shaq and a team that is being torn apart?

RougeUnderoos
09-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by octothorp@Sep 23 2004, 03:56 PM
Seeing as the main source for this is something O'Neal told his teammates, and given his history for embellishing stories to tell to his teammates(was it Maria Carey he once claimed to be romantically involved with and later had to admit that no, he made it up?), I'm going to wait until I hear this from a better source before I believe it.
I think it was Cindy Crawford and Serena Williams. He claimed he was "joking" when he said on the radio that he had taken them to the Sausage Shaq.

I_H8_Crawford
09-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Sep 23 2004, 09:22 PM
:lol:

Yeah I'm sure that after running Shaq out of town so he can be "THE man" Kobe would be willing to share the spotlight once again with another player on the Lakers. :lol:

Do you seriously believe that the Lakers are favorites to win this year?

I hope MJ doesn't comeback, but I'd be willing to bet the only reason he does is because he wants to play with Shaq.

CrzyCanuck
09-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Damn I just went out and bought season tickets :D

Heaton
09-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Sep 23 2004, 09:22 PM
Well he won a championship each time he unretired, so I doubt he tarnished his legacy at all. The way you tarnish your rep is to play and be crappy, MJ has never been crappy ever.

albertGQ
09-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Heaton+Sep 24 2004, 10:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Heaton @ Sep 24 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-calgaryred@Sep 23 2004, 09:22 PM
Well he won a championship each time he unretired, so I doubt he tarnished his legacy at all. The way you tarnish your rep is to play and be crappy, MJ has never been crappy ever.

[/b][/quote]
Ummmm, the last time he came back an played with the Wizards, there were no championships that were won. In fact, the Wizards didnt' even make the playoffs with MJ in the lineup. In his final season, he was injured lots and there were games where he would get less then 10 points a game. He didn't even start all the games that he was healthy enough to start. So I disagree with you. His legacy has been tarnished a little. Especially after his last comeback.

On another note. Shaq has reportedly told his Heat teammates to go to management and try to convince them to not bring in MJ. So I don't think MJ will come back