PDA

View Full Version : CalgaryPuck NFL Pick'em

Kobasew7
09-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Sorry about forum selection, but figured more people would see it this way, as some were asking..

Yahoo Fantasy Pro Pick'em
ID# 44251
PW: flames

We did not pick teams in week 1, as the idea for creating a league wasnt thought about until late Saturday night. So everyone is still on a level playing field with first week in group being counted this upcoming week. We have about 6 members already for the board..so hope to see a lot more in there testing your Football knowledge and experties.

troutman
09-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Are the first week picks going to be counted? I'll never have a week like that again.

Cheese
09-14-2004, 12:01 PM
wow I must be a do do...but how do you get back in after youve registered? Talk about a tuff site to figure out.

JohnnyO
09-14-2004, 12:22 PM
That was an impressive week for you.

Why not use the week 1 results as an unoffical tie breaker at the end of the season if necessary in the yahoo pool?

JohnnyO
09-14-2004, 01:09 PM
I got a question can we see other players picks when you go to "Group Picks"? or can you only see them once the games are started/finished?

habernac
09-14-2004, 01:17 PM
only once the games have started. thanks for setting this up, K7!

Kobasew7
09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
No problem Hab'..

As for the question of how to get back in.. easiest way I know if is this... go to http://sports.yahoo.com/ ..than at the top of the screen you will see 'sign in' ..click sign in...enter ur ID and PW..it will take u back to the sports page ..at the top right you will see a link to 'Fantasy Sports'...click that..and it will list every league your in, if your in more than 1..and you just click on that team or league and your in.

Pretty simple to get once you've done it for a while, but my first year I was a little lossed, they dont make things simple at all.. but I guess for security purposes..not to bad.