PDA

View Full Version : Why can't...

Papa Gino
09-06-2004, 04:53 PM
We have Cheerleaders like the Eskimo Cheer leaders? They're better looking and they do more than dance ;)

HighFlyingDonkey
09-06-2004, 08:44 PM
cause the esks have more money and therefore can pay more.

calf
09-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Lombo18@Sep 6 2004, 04:53 PM
We have Cheerleaders like the Eskimo Cheer leaders? They're better looking and they do more than dance ;)
1) They have dudes. No thanks.
2) Seemed to me that their better looking ones were better looking than our better looking ones (I hope that makes sense). But, they definately have their fair share of uggos.
3) They've never worn cowboy hats. The Outriders have. Therefore, Outriders win.

calgaryred
09-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Men cheerleaders. That's just wrong!!!! :(

blackgold
09-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by HighFlyingDonkey@Sep 7 2004, 02:44 AM
cause the esks have more money and therefore can pay more.
Like the stampeder cheerleaders, the Esks cheerleaders don't get paid anything.

As a Esk fan I have no problem admitting that male cheerleaders are totally gay. In fact its embarrasing.

Tron_fdc
09-07-2004, 12:08 PM
I used to have season tix that were right in front of the field, sort of in the corner. Whenever the smos came to town I would make a point of yelling at one dude who was on the cheer squad. He was sorta frumpy, unisexual looking, and without a suit that was different than the womens outfits he could've easily passed for a girl.

Me and "Pat" had many an insult hurled. I haven't seen him(her) around lately, so I'm wondering if my taunting had anything to do with him quitting?

Resolute 14
09-07-2004, 01:17 PM
At the risk of being revealed as a male chauvinistic pig, IMO, the only job the cheerleaders are there to do is look good. I found the Eskimo cheerleaders more annoying than anything because they kept on doing their pyramid routines during play, blocking my view of the game.

During breaks, go nuts. During play, sit your ass down!

Fuzzy McGillicuddy
09-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by calgaryred@Sep 6 2004, 08:54 PM
Men cheerleaders. That's just wrong!!!! :(
Ain't that the truth. http://www.wsrlracing.com/board/images/smiles/w_righton.gif

Besides, why the hell to the Stamps allow some other team's cheerleaders into their own barn? That's just wrong.

I don't expect to see the Stamps cheerleaders at any other stadium.

calculoso
09-08-2004, 11:03 AM
The Esks cheerleaders were only there because it was Labor Day. No other opposition cheerleaders have been at any game this year. I imagine that the Outriders will be up in Edmonton for this Friday's game and it would be the only time that opposition cheerleaders would be in Edmonton this year too (other than playoffs).

calculoso
09-08-2004, 11:05 AM
By the way Lombo18... There's a thread on the Off-Topic board for you to read.

I really wish people wouldn't... (http://forum.calgarypuck.com/index.php?showtopic=1984)