PDA

View Full Version : Flames Warm Up + Game Tracks

Calgary Flames
12-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Post all that come to mind. I did a search but nothing substantial came up. Plus it's been quite a few games and perhaps more people know songs they hear at the dome?

List those tunes!! I don't care what it is.. Good or bad just list 'em :)

There is one track I like that they play after big saves... It's metal but in a different language. Is it Ramstein?

Ghost in the attic
12-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Renegades of Funk - Rage against the machine
Cochise - Audioslave

Those were from last season though, sadly i moved and dont know whats been played this year :(

Eddie Bronze
12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
I asked in one of the many other threads we had about this and I don't think it ever got answered. When the Flames actually come out on the ice, what song is that? They've played the same one for every game so far this year.

BigPoppa17211
12-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I asked in one of the many other threads we had about this and I don't think it ever got answered. When the Flames actually come out on the ice, what song is that? They've played the same one for every game so far this year.

Its a song from the Matrix revolutions soundtrack called " Navras" By Juno Reactor Vs. Don Davis

This is the song they play when they light up the ring of fire...

The one they used last year for a bit was Timo Maas - To Get Down.

Tyler
12-04-2005, 02:35 PM
It's not still 'Too Get Down' by Timo Maas is it?

e:f;b

kermitology
12-04-2005, 02:41 PM
At the beginning of the game when the lights are out and the Flames are out on the ice it's a Prodigy's Spitfire

BigPoppa17211
12-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Post all that come to mind. I did a search but nothing substantial came up. Plus it's been quite a few games and perhaps more people know songs they hear at the dome?

List those tunes!! I don't care what it is.. Good or bad just list 'em :)

There is one track I like that they play after big saves... It's metal but in a different language. Is it Ramstein?

Just going by memory here, tryin to think of all the songs i put in my NHL 06...

Stompin Tom - Good Ol Hockey Game
Apollo 440 - Stop the Rock
Darude - Sandstorm
Trooper - Raise a Little Hell
Bob Seiger - Old Time Rock and Roll
Rednex - Cotton Eyed Joe

That about all i can think of off the top of my head, I guess you could also add Disco Inferno to that list as well as AC/DC's Shot Down in Flames.

La Flames Fan
12-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Don't know if this was mentioned, but they seemed to play "Stop the Rock" quite a bit. Can't remember who that is by...

Eddie Bronze
12-04-2005, 03:04 PM
The fan video - U2's 'Vertigo'
The players video - Paul Oakenfold's 'Ready Steady Go'

Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Fatboy Slim 'Right Here Right Now'
AC/DC 'Thuderstruck'

And thanks to the help from Poppa and Kermit, I'll figure out which one of those it is I mean.

Calgary Flames
12-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Nice, been wondering what the players video was.

kermitology
12-04-2005, 03:11 PM
And thanks to the help from Poppa and Kermit, I'll figure out which one of those it is I mean.
Well the Prodigy one has the line in it "they call me spitfire"

It's usually going on right before Beasly announces the Flames starting lineup.

Eddie Bronze
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Kermit's right, that Prodigy one is the one I was looking for, at the very beginning of the game.

The one BigPoppa mentioned you hear often at the beginning of the third period when the players come out on the ice.

BigPoppa17211
12-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Kermit's right, that Prodigy one is the one I was looking for, at the very beginning of the game.

The one BigPoppa mentioned you hear often at the beginning of the third period when the players come out on the ice.

Yeah, come to think of it youre right. The only game this year i went to was the home opener and they used it at the beginning, but i do remember hearing it at the start of the 3rd on a tv broadcast.

Mango
12-12-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.calgaryflames.com/cgi-bin/news/comments.cgi?type=newsroom&file_num=0000000639

This link lists the tracks played during warmup and throughout the game. I think some of you might find it useful finding the songs you're looking for.

Canada 02
12-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Rawkfist - thousand foot krutch

Flashpoint
12-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Sweeeeeeet. Thanks guys, now I got a new playlist for the old MP3 player!

GO FLAMES!

Edit: And Gals!

edn88
10-20-2013, 09:32 AM
this is the thread that I found when I did my search -what I am looking for are the Flames songs for warmup, goal etc.

I know Monster Truck does the goal song, but wanted to compile some of the other songs for a play list for my son's hockey

(and sorry for the old random thread bump)

Zulu29
10-20-2013, 10:43 AM
It's not still 'Too Get Down' by Timo Maas is it?

e:f;b

That's still my favourite entrance song of theirs, reminds me of the '04 playofffs:)