PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Flames Tickets - Dec 27 or 29 or 31

Pagal4321
11-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Big brother is in town for the holidays, so want to try and grab some tickets so he can visist the dome and take in the atmosphere. Has to be different then watching it in LA right?
2 tickets to ANY of these games......
Dec 27 - Nashville Predators
Dec 29 - Minnesota Wild
Dec 31 - Edmonton Oilers(fat chance anyone is selling these)
Anybody willing to sell please PM me....It would be much appreciated.

Eddie Bronze
11-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Pagal, I might have a way for you to get two tickets for the Edmonton game on the 31st, but one seat is two rows in front of the other seat. There is another way as well.
Option 1: I have a ticket I'd be willing to sell (less than face value) if you are interested. What you'd have to do is call about getting a single which I know is a game-day sale, two rows behind my seat. It's section 208, row 19. I'll find out the seat number for you on Wednesday. Mine is in row 17, seat 15.

if that option doesn't interest you, there might be a way to get two seats together. you'd have to call customer service and ask for the two specific seats. I'll PM them to you if you want to try that as well.

Actually, you could do either of those scenarios for any of the three games you listed.

Pagal4321
11-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Just a bump....

FurnaceFace
11-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I have a share of seasons and the guy who "owns" the tickets sent me a list of games he is looking to unload and the 29th is one of them. I've still got to confirm they are available but they should be.

They are in section 112, 9th row. Would sell them at season ticket prices which is just shy of $90 each.

Send me email, provider is myrealbox.com. Email name is furnaceface.