PDA

View Full Version : Pointless countdowns

Calgary Flames
10-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Am I the only one thinking all these countdowns are a little pointless? :unsure:

JiriHrdina
10-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Then ignore them. Geez man.

KevanGuy
10-14-2005, 11:01 PM
No, but I am thinking you are one to complain a lot.

Calgary Flames
10-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Is this not a suggestions board? Get the stick out of your ass KG. Everyone else is allowed to express their opinions but if I do it, it's complaining.... yeah

p.s. Jiri, why didn't you just ignore my post? The same as you are suggesting me ignoring these incredibly useless countdowns.

Sorry Photon

JiriHrdina
10-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Calgary Flames@Oct 15 2005, 03:01 PM
Is this not a suggestions board? Get the stick out of your ass KG. Everyone else is allowed to express their opinions but if I do it, it's complaining.... yeah

p.s. Jiri, why didn't you just ignore my post? The same as you are suggesting me ignoring these incredibly useless countdowns.

Sorry Photon
Because I think this board is great and I think you complain too much. Particularly about little things that really don't matter. I think you need to show more respect for how much work some put into this board, including KG.

But - its the last I'll say on the matter since I already flamed you about this in another thread as well. I have no desire to start anything here with you.

Calgary Flames
10-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by JiriHrdina@Oct 15 2005, 04:01 PM
Because I think this board is great and I think you complain too much. Particularly about little things that really don't matter. I think you need to show more respect for how much work some put into this board, including KG.

But - its the last I'll say on the matter since I already flamed you about this in another thread as well. I have no desire to start anything here with you.
I don't owe anyone a god damn thing... If this place was more friendly to me in the past, i'd have more respect for guys like KG. A guy who stared years of shinguard with the coolers. Yeah it was funny, but it was also a pain in my ass. The Golden Rule...

I have respect for Bingo, and scottie... Bingo for creating this place and scottie for laying the groundwork for what it is today as a website....

Now, I truly don't give a rats ass. I've taken more shinguard on this site than anyone else, some deserved but alot of it was not. Am I wrong?

Forgive my bitterness.

photon
10-15-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Calgary Flames@Oct 15 2005, 03:01 PM
Is this not a suggestions board?
So then you have a suggestion for something to replace it with?

Calgary Flames
10-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by photon@Oct 15 2005, 05:44 PM
So then you have a suggestion for something to replace it with?
Pointless was extreme to say. I'm just curious what the next one will be. Countdown to Gretzky? Countdown to BOA Pt II?

photon
10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
They'll all be @ Vancouver Canucks or vs. LA Kings, the battle of alberta thing was a whim.

Just thought it'd be interesting for people to see what the next game was.