PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Fateri

dirk diggler
07-30-2004, 08:17 AM
Ok i am just kidding, but for those who thought all we had to do to be a good team was to get rid of freddie, we are sadly mistaken. I like Dunigan, i think he is a guy who has a great deal of passion for the game and the team, BUT why would you hire an "offensive genius" like Jenkins. This guy is a complete bozo, his offense for the stamps is the equivalant of coaching the Minnesota Wild and using a run and gun approach.. instead he takes over an offensive team without a QB, decides to throw every down?? as far as i am concerned someone has to lose their job over this disgrace. This team has a pretty decent defense for the most part, but they are on the field way too much, and the offense did them in again when all they had to do was run the ball, they didnt even have to gain a yard.. It all starts at the top, Fetericks tenure has been a disaster and Ron Rooke should worry about other things other than coloring his hair and trying to look like a star.. The stamps are a joke in this league, no one can deny it. Like Wally Buono or not, he brought class and stability to this team, and his BC team is starting to look quite good the last few weeks ......

Pagal4321
07-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Dirk, TOTALLY agree with you.
Jenkins MIGHT be an offensive genius but not for this team. I think if we had a vetran QB who can handle himself, then no running game MIGHT work. Seeing as we are working with scraps for QB's this system sucks. Problem does start from the very top, Feterik needs to go. This team has been a joke EVER since he took over. Rooke IMO needs to go too, he seems too much like another Feterik puppet. Dunnigan, I think the guy is a good coach, and I think he should stay on but that offsensive 'guru' has to go. He HAS to be fired and there should be no questions about that. His system is what is killing us. The defense is solid IMO but they can't keep bailng out the offense. That first half was a pretty stellar defensive performance in my opinion. Stamps are the joke of this league now, what QB in their right mind would come here. Time to go looking through the NFL scraps for a decent QB I guess.

dirk diggler
07-30-2004, 08:26 AM
BC has found a good QB in Printers, and what makes his job easier is the fact that Antonio Warren is a good running back, maybe not great but good.. BC is looking good.. Bring back Wally... get rid of Jenkins. NOW.

JohnnyO
07-30-2004, 08:29 AM
Don't worry not too much more torture to go Real Football and the Hall of Fame game is Aug 9th with preseason starting there after.

I have to agree with both of you. The players are not necessarily the problem but the coaching and play calling on both sides is down right awful. 3rd & 27 BLITZ?, 2 and 1 PASS? Brutal!! The whole organization management/coaching wise just stinks.

ken0042
07-30-2004, 09:31 AM
I agree with most of what was said, however I agreed with the 2nd and inches on the 5 to pass. Incomplete pass and you still have 3rd down; which in the CFL a QB sneak is almost certain to get you 1/2 a yard. The way I see it; you pass on the 2nd down, it gives you one additional crack at the end zone. Also gives the receivers time to think about the next play, as receivers don't do much in the QB sneak situation.

In any event that brought in a TD, so that wasn't the problem in this game.