PDA

View Full Version : Players, Inc. Open for buisiness!

ricosuave
08-31-2004, 08:56 PM
Hello All!

Just a short note to inform the players and personnel of the Calgary Puck Hockey League that my new player-agent representation endeavor is now open for your convienience.

I think that you will find that I represent my clients fairly, and expect the same in any and all dealings.

I am hopeful that together, we can make CPHL 'the' league of the 21st century.

Thank You,
Ricosuave

JiriHrdina
08-31-2004, 08:59 PM
Have you drafted your players yet? Welcome by the way.

Mccree
08-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Welcome and I would like to wish you good luck but I hope you fail. :unsure: just kidding. Good Luck

ricosuave
08-31-2004, 09:28 PM
what a strange comment

(mentally tucking mccree's comments away)

Mccree
08-31-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by ricosuave@Aug 31 2004, 09:28 PM
what a strange comment

(mentally tucking mccree's comments away)
Do'h. No hard feelings. I look forward to talking money with you very soon. my msn is gmmccree@hotmail.com if you want to start early

MJK
08-31-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Ricosuave, are the GM's going to be able to negotiate new deals for the UFA's this year?

Can you give us any information on that, or anything else relating to your position?

Cheese
09-01-2004, 06:56 AM
dont get your shorts tied in a knot guys...LOL...all will be known when needed.
Draft has not been held yet...but will VERY soon.
All web setups are complete and each Agent will have their own web page with all players they represent included.

Like I mentioned on the info message...get your crap together...figure out who your UFAs to be are and prepare your stories.

The agents will have from mid-late Sept till March to negotiate deals.

ALL UFAs can be negotiated with until March...those that are NOT signed by that time will go to the general UFA pool open for all to bid on.
This includes all AHL and CPHL Players.