PDA

View Full Version : Authentic CCM Calgary Flames custom jersey

iamca
09-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I have a perfect condition (basically new without tags) only worn twice authentic CCM Calgary Flames jersey for sale. Here is the details on this jersey from the Calgary Flames store: Support your favorite team on and off the ice by wearing this high-quality NHL® Authentic jersey from CCM®. This pro-weight jersey is made of breathable, quick-drying Air-Knit® polyester and has durable reinforced stitching on all seams and hems. The graphics on this officially licensed jersey are designed with a combination of embroidery and applique twill, with zigzag stitched directly into the fabric.

Even though it's not mentioned in the above description, the jersey includes the CCM fight strap (this is the exact same jersey, design, and logos that the players wear)!

The jersey is size 52 or XL. It has the official Calgary Flames flaming 'A' for alternate captain and number 53. You can wear the jersey as is, have the numbers reversed for Brent Krahn's number 35, or have it re-numbered.

You can purchase this jersey for only $190usd. No GST! Shipping and handling are included to Calgary (I live in Colorado). or anywhere in the lower 48.

iamca
09-11-2005, 10:05 AM
I accept PayPal and will accept the best offer through 9:00PM (MDT) Wednesday, September 21st.

It doesn't cost much to have the numbers reversed or changed and you can deduct that from your offer on this basically brand new perfect condition Flames jersey.

Post or PM me with any questions.