PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fantasy Football

Pages : [1] 2

Da_Chief
09-13-2016, 11:11 AM
Who are the good adds after week 1?

Redskins backfield is a mess, not sure what they're seeing in Matt Jones. I picked up Rob Kelley in our draft, hoping to see him be active next week.

Who else added Marshawn Lynch?

Bar-Down
09-13-2016, 11:20 AM
I also added Rob Kelley. He didn't see the field at all in week 1 though.

Not a whole lot to pick up after the first week. Any thoughts on Jamaal Charles? is he gonna play this year?

TheScorpion
09-13-2016, 11:27 AM
I just added Jeremy Kerley.

bigbadboss101
09-13-2016, 11:28 AM

Not a whole lot to pick up after the first week. Any thoughts on Jamaal Charles? is he gonna play this year?

I dropped Ware about a week ago. Doh!

Frequitude
09-13-2016, 11:45 AM
I'm thinking of adding Will Fuller to battle Tate for my flex behind Brown and Cooks.

Also love the Lynch idea!

MillerTime GFG
09-13-2016, 11:51 AM
I'm trying to pickup Lynch, but I think I'm 5th out of 12 on waiver priority, so not sure if he'll still be available.

Annoying because it's dynasty, and I just dropped him in the off-season when he announced retirement. Between him retiring, Dion Lewis out to injury, and Le'Veon Bell suspended, I have/had some pretty potent RBs inactive.

Sylvanfan
09-13-2016, 12:58 PM

Charles will play eventually. With guys like Ware and West in the backfield there's no need to rush him back. I think he will see a somewhat reduced role, but one thing about the West coast offences, is that the running backs still get a lot of touches in the passing game. So I think he'd be worth stashing on a bench.

Cappy
09-13-2016, 01:46 PM
Add Barnidge if looking for TE help. Got 0 points with RG3 under center, but with McCown back he should do well again

Da_Chief
09-14-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm thinking of adding Will Fuller to battle Tate for my flex behind Brown and Cooks.

Also love the Lynch idea!

Definitely add Fuller if you can. That's a helluva receiving core. Did no one else show up to the draft?

I hopped off the lynch idea. Apparently ex-teammates say he's not coming back even if he does not sure where he's gong to play and if he'll even be in game shape.

Add Barnidge if looking for TE help. Got 0 points with RG3 under center, but with McCown back he should do well again

Seconded. McCown will go to Barnridge all day now.

bigbadboss101
09-14-2016, 02:49 PM
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
What do you guys think of this deal?
This is for Yahoo Fantasy.

Todd Gurley RB
Stefon Diggs WR
Phillips Rivers QB
For
Jordy Nelson WR
Cam Newton QB

I would have to drop another player. My other QB is big Ben.I have Johnson from Ari.

Da_Chief
09-14-2016, 04:17 PM
I like Gurley but Rams are some kind of awful. This is a receivers league now, Nelson is an elite receiver with an elite QB. Diggs is decent with no QB.

Newton has multiple receivers while Rivers just lost his top weapon.

Gurley/Diggs/Rivers are good players but all are in awful offences right now. Wheres Nelson and Newton are elite players in top offences.

I'm on Nelson/Newton side.

rubecube
09-14-2016, 04:25 PM
I think there's a very real possibility that Diggs outscores Nelson by the end of the season but that's just me. I'd also argue that running a Big Ben/Rivers plug and play schedule probably doesn't lose you a tonne of points in comparison to Newton. I guess the big question is, who are your other WRs?

Da_Chief
09-14-2016, 04:32 PM
I just can't see Diggs outscoring Nelson with Bradford/Hill at the helm.

You don't need 2 elite QBs, I'd try to trade one of them for a QB starved team for another position though.

rubecube
09-14-2016, 05:00 PM
I just can't see Diggs outscoring Nelson with Bradford/Hill at the helm.

You don't need 2 elite QBs, I'd try to trade one of them for a QB starved team for another position though.

Well I'm also thinking there's a reasonable chance that Nelson gets hurt again. I don't know.It really depends on the rest of his team. If he's deep at WR and thin at RB, then this trade makes sense.

nieuwy-89
09-14-2016, 06:47 PM
Looking for opinions on starting QBs. Who would you start this week?

Newton against SF or Brees against the Giants?

Newton is my #1, but Brees had a huge game last week against the Raiders, and he had a huge game last time he played the Giants.

Frank MetaMusil
09-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Looking for opinions on starting QBs. Who would you start this week?

Newton against SF or Brees against the Giants?

Newton is my #1, but Brees had a huge game last week against the Raiders, and he had a huge game last time he played the Giants.

Start Brees.

Da_Chief
09-14-2016, 07:39 PM
Basically start Brees every week, with that defence they'll need to air it out to keep up. He's the best when it comes to gun slinging duel.

CofR
09-14-2016, 07:42 PM
Ya, I'd start Brees for sure.. That 49ers D is bad, but I would still trust Brees more

Hockey
09-14-2016, 11:05 PM
How did you get Brees and Newton on your team in the first place?

nieuwy-89
09-14-2016, 11:56 PM
How did you get Brees and Newton on your team in the first place?

Picked up Newton in the middle of the first run on QBs and then Brees later. Guys were giving me the gears for picking Brees but I thought he'd be a good insurance policy or allow me to trade a QB later. I did the same thing last year with Brady and rode him to the final!

Da_Chief
09-15-2016, 12:11 AM
^Who are your WR/RB/TE?

Hockey
09-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Picked up Newton in the middle of the first run on QBs and then Brees later. Guys were giving me the gears for picking Brees but I thought he'd be a good insurance policy or allow me to trade a QB later. I did the same thing last year with Brady and rode him to the final!

What rounds did you get them in? Surprised Brees wasn't in that first run of QB's

In my $$ pool my friend to Luck and 41 and then went Wilson at 44. I'm
Not sure why he did it at the time, but he said he made a mistake. The other mistake he made was dressing Wilson over Luck last week. Although it wouldn't have made a difference.

Frank MetaMusil
09-15-2016, 11:45 AM
I've got 1 extra RB spot for the weekend. Should I go with Lamar Miller or Ezekiel Elliott? Washington and KC are both giving up a ton of rush yds so far.

Cappy
09-15-2016, 12:05 PM
What types of leagues do you all play in?

Da_Chief
09-15-2016, 12:15 PM
I've got 1 extra RB spot for the weekend. Should I go with Lamar Miller or Ezekiel Elliott? Washington and KC are both giving up a ton of rush yds so far.

I cant imagine how good your other RBs are if one of those guys is an extra. Both are elite, i'd try to get both in if not flip a coin. Do tell who your other guys are.

Frank MetaMusil
09-15-2016, 12:30 PM
I cant imagine how good your other RBs are if one of those guys is an extra. Both are elite, i'd try to get both in if not flip a coin. Do tell who your other guys are.

DeAngelo Williams, Todd Gurley, and Le'Veon Bell (after suspension)

I loaded up on RB's for this pool.

Da_Chief
09-15-2016, 12:37 PM

Not allowed. How the hell did others allow you to draft 4 stud RBs? Gurley, Bell, Elliott, Miller all are first round guys. How? Can you please post a picture of your draft results? :D

Frank MetaMusil
09-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Not allowed. How the hell did others allow you to draft 4 stud RBs? Gurley, Bell, Elliott, Miller all are first round guys. How? Can you please post a picture of your draft results? :D

It's just a 5 person pool at work, they all picked their favorites, I went for the points.

QB's - Brees, Roethlisberger (BN)
WR's - ODB, Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, B. Marshall, DeAndre Hopkins
RB's - Bell, Williams, Gurley, Elliott, Miller.
TE - Jordan Reed (WSH)
K - Gostkowski
DEF - DEN

Cappy
09-15-2016, 01:03 PM

If you are starting Williams and Gurley, I would replace Gurley with the other one of Miller and Elliot.

Frank MetaMusil
09-15-2016, 01:20 PM
If you are starting Williams and Gurley, I would replace Gurley with the other one of Miller and Elliot.

Yeah, that's the plan. I'm going to go with Miller, Dallas is a mess.

Cappy
09-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Yeah, that's the plan. I'm going to go with Miller, Dallas is a mess.

I don't think I would start Gurley against the Seahawks. Without a passing game or spread offence, that Hawks D will stack the box just like SF did on Monday

Miller is a stud and BoB will run him until he dies.

Elliott has a great Oline

SportsJunky
09-15-2016, 03:14 PM
It's just a 5 person pool at work, they all picked their favorites, I went for the points.

QB's - Brees, Roethlisberger (BN)
WR's - ODB, Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, B. Marshall, DeAndre Hopkins
RB's - Bell, Williams, Gurley, Elliott, Miller.
TE - Jordan Reed (WSH)
K - Gostkowski
DEF - DEN

Whoa mama.

fundmark19
09-15-2016, 04:00 PM
So with Allen down I need a new wr any sleepers out there that I should be taking a flyer on?

rubecube
09-15-2016, 04:18 PM
So with Allen down I need a new wr any sleepers out there that I should be taking a flyer on?

Dorsett
Agholor
Hogan
Crowder

Frank MetaMusil
09-15-2016, 04:24 PM
Allen Robinson (JAX) might be a decent pickup if he's available.

Da_Chief
09-15-2016, 04:39 PM

Tyrone Williams is another one. Victor Cruz might still be out there. DeVante Adams if he can get rid of his dropsies.

ps - If Allen Robinson is available, then all GMs in your league need to quit:D.

fundmark19
09-15-2016, 04:42 PM
Tyrone Williams is another one. Victor Cruz might still be out there. DeVante Adams if he can get rid of his dropsies.

ps - If Allen Robinson is available, then all GMs in your league need to quit:D.

Agholor and crowder were only ones available I went with agholor since Chicago is bad

rubecube
09-15-2016, 05:14 PM

I doubt Robinson would be available. Dude was a late-first/early-second round pick in 8-12 team leagues.

CofR
09-15-2016, 06:50 PM
Should I start Doug Martin against the Cards or Deangelo Williams against the Bengals?

Mass_nerder
09-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Wilson, Mariota or Carr this week?
Thinking Carr with Wilson's sore foot.

nieuwy-89
09-15-2016, 10:21 PM
What rounds did you get them in? Surprised Brees wasn't in that first run of QB's.

Newton went in Round 2, Brees in Round 6. We did 15 rounds total.

nieuwy-89
09-15-2016, 10:29 PM
^Who are your WR/RB/TE?

WR: Julio Jones, Landry, Martin Jones Jr, Decker, Snead, Wheaton
RB: McCoy, Ingram, Mathews, Matt Jones
TE: Delanie Walker

I like my team but most underperformed in week 1, except Brees and Snead who were both on the bench! :bag:

nieuwy-89
09-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Should I start Doug Martin against the Cards or Deangelo Williams against the Bengals?

Willams. The Cards are too good.

nieuwy-89
09-15-2016, 10:38 PM

Yeah Carr had the hot hand last week. I'd go with him.

Lil Pedro
09-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Anyone have Jordy Nelson on their teams? I put him on my bench last week as he didn't play a snap in the pre season but started week 1 and have 30+ yards and a TD. I am going to start him this week against Minnesota; anyone else doing the same?

CofR
09-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Willams. The Cards are too good.

Ya, that's what I'm leaning towards

MillerTime GFG
09-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Anyone have Jordy Nelson on their teams? I put him on my bench last week as he didn't play a snap in the pre season but started week 1 and have 30+ yards and a TD. I am going to start him this week against Minnesota; anyone else doing the same?

I started him week 1 and will be starting him again this week. The guy just gets it done and Rodgers always looks for him, even when in the red zone which is nice.

TheScorpion
09-18-2016, 09:59 AM
Should I start Bradford or Jennings in my flex spot?

Da_Chief
09-18-2016, 10:21 AM
You can start a QB at flex? weird but go with QB.

TheScorpion
09-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah my league's flex spot is Q/W/R/T.

Sylvanfan
09-18-2016, 10:46 AM

Carr, Atlanta is like the inverse of a D/ST that you stream. Always start a QB going up against that unit. Zero pass rush allows anyone to rack up points on them

transplant99
09-18-2016, 11:02 AM
I was conflicted on who to start between Winston and Rodgers...but ended up going with AR as you just never know when he is gong to go off for 4 td passes...though it is admittedly not likely against that Vikings defense..

Cappy
09-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Yeah my league's flex spot is Q/W/R/T.

Best way to do it.

2QB leagues (that spot is effectively always a QB) are awesome!

Hatter
09-19-2016, 10:23 AM
I went zero RB in my money league and drafted Spencer Ware and DeAngelo Williams late in the draft. My days of free wins are almost over and that makes me sad. :whaa:

bigbadboss101
09-19-2016, 10:51 AM
Week 1-16 is one thing but what strategies do you use for the playoff rounds? By then you concern about injuries, and players resting for the playoffs. Some teams would be fighting hard to get in and some will be playing their backups.

Frequitude
09-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Anyone want my Gurley for your kicker?

Bar-Down
09-20-2016, 10:40 AM
With all the running back injuries in week 2, who do you like most on to pick up on the waiver wire?

Jerick Mckinnon or Matt Asiata?

Fozzy Whittaker or Cameron-Artis Payne?

Frequitude
09-20-2016, 11:00 AM
I've got #1 waiver. I have the exact same question. Right now I have it set to McKinnon because I'm a PPR league.

Also put my #2 claim in for Dennis Pitta and dropping Austin Sefarian-Jenkins.

rubecube
09-20-2016, 11:38 AM
With all the running back injuries in week 2, who do you like most on to pick up on the waiver wire?

Jerick Mckinnon or Matt Asiata?

Fozzy Whittaker or Cameron-Artis Payne?

I actually wouldn't blow my waiver position on any of those guys this week.

Frequitude
09-20-2016, 11:40 AM
I actually wouldn't blow my waiver position on any of those guys this week.What's the general theory on having the #1 waiver in Fantasy Football? I'm fairly new to FF. Wait until someone goes down for the season and grab the backup?

rubecube
09-20-2016, 12:27 PM
What's the general theory on having the #1 waiver in Fantasy Football? I'm fairly new to FF. Wait until someone goes down for the season and grab the backup?

Yeah, I generally only use it if I'm certain that whoever I pick up is going to be an impact player for me.

Weitz
09-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Depends how poorly your team is doing.

I wouldn't sit on #1 priority if you are losing weeks.

Cappy
09-20-2016, 01:40 PM
I've got #1 waiver. I have the exact same question. Right now I have it set to McKinnon because I'm a PPR league.

Also put my #2 claim in for Dennis Pitta and dropping Austin Sefarian-Jenkins.

I'd go with McKinnon over Asiata. He is more dynamic and averaged 5+ ypg in limited snaps last year. Peterson could be out a LONG time.

Frequitude
09-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Would you burn the #1 though? I've got a pretty good team so not worried about losing weeks yet.

12 teamer, PPR
QB(1): Brees ... Mariota
RB(2): Gurley, D. Murray ... Sims, Abdullah
WR(2): Brown, Cooks ... Tate, Coleman, T. Smith
TE(1): Cook .. Seferian-Jenkins
W/R/T(1): been starting Tate
K(1): Catanzaro
Def(1): KC

Weitz
09-20-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd wait personally.

rubecube
09-20-2016, 03:26 PM
If you guys haven't done so, I strongly recommend picking up Trey Burton, especially in PPR.

devo22
09-20-2016, 03:33 PM
started 1-1 in my 12 team ESPN league.

QB - Bortles, Carr
RB - Martin, Stewart, Crowell, Vereen
WR - Hopkins, Watkins, Decker, M. Thomas, Gordon, Garcon
TE - Ertz, Bennett
D/ST - Texans
K - Boswell

also started 2-0 in my 16 team Yahoo league.

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota
RB - Williams, Charles, Forsett, Riddick
WR - Brown, Fitzgerald, Lockett, Kearse, Garcon
TE - Bennett, Kendricks
D/ST - Raiders
K - Novak
D - Peters, Hicks, Darby, Hightower, Barr, Haden, Clowney, T. Johnson, Geathers

Cappy
09-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Would you burn the #1 though? I've got a pretty good team so not worried about losing weeks yet.

12 teamer, PPR
WR(2): Brown, Cooks ... Tate, Coleman, T. Smith
TE(1): Cook .. Seferian-Jenkins

No. You won't use him anytime soon. Sims is better.

Frequitude
09-20-2016, 05:28 PM
If you guys haven't done so, I strongly recommend picking up Trey Burton, especially in PPR.if I own Cook and Sefarian-Jenkins, with both Pitta and Burton on the wire what would you/others recommend I do?

rubecube
09-20-2016, 05:38 PM
if I own Cook and Sefarian-Jenkins, with both Pitta and Burton on the wire what would you/others recommend I do?

I think both Cook and ASJ are pretty useless at this point, so I'd try to grab both Pitta and Burton if I were you. That said, Pitta is probably the safer bet of the two.

malcolmk14
09-20-2016, 09:29 PM
2-0 in first place in a 14-team league.
0-2 in last place in a 10-team league.

Frequitude
09-20-2016, 10:08 PM
I think both Cook and ASJ are pretty useless at this point, so I'd try to grab both Pitta and Burton if I were you. That said, Pitta is probably the safer bet of the two.Thanks Rube. I'll grab both if possible once FA hits and save my waiver.

Frequitude
09-21-2016, 07:42 AM
When I went to add them this morning, I noticed that a bunch of well performing TE are available.

Tamme
Pitta
Doyle
McDonald
Rudolph
James

Still go with Pitta and Burton?

Da_Chief
09-21-2016, 09:28 AM
When I went to add them this morning, I noticed that a bunch of well performing TE are available.

Tamme - Ryan cannot be trusted
Pitta
Doyle
McDonald
Rudolph
James

Still go with Pitta and Burton?

Pitta - Flcco loves him
Doyle - Very limited history, 1st game was great, 2nd not so good
McDonald - 49ers offence is tough to trust
Rudolph - Good play, he will only get better
James - Also becoming a target of Big Ben

Pitta is definite, after that its a tossup. Rube is a Eagles fan so would know more bout him. If he says so then go for those 2.

rubecube
09-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Pitta - Flcco loves him
Doyle - Very limited history, 1st game was great, 2nd not so good
McDonald - 49ers offence is tough to trust
Rudolph - Good play, he will only get better
James - Also becoming a target of Big Ben

Pitta is definite, after that its a tossup. Rube is a Eagles fan so would know more bout him. If he says so then go for those 2.

Yeah, I can agree with most of those assessments. Is your league PPR? The big thing to keep track of in PPR is targets and efficiency and Burton's were both good in the game against the Bears. Admittedly, that'll go down once Ertz returns but the coaching staff has been saying all summer that they're going to be getting him involved a lot in the offense. I would pick him up over everyone except maybe James just due to Pittsburgh's offense but I still like Burton better while Ertz is hurt.

Iggy_12
09-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Welp, my year is ruined. 16 team 1 keeper league i keep AP now hes gone for several months. My rbs are L Murray and CJ Prosise

rubecube
09-21-2016, 11:11 AM
I wouldn't have kept AP in the first place, but that's just me. You season isn't over but you're really going to have to pay attention to the waiver. If your league is PPR, maybe take a look at someone like Chris Thompson.

rubecube
09-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Some guy in my league just dropped Derek Carr for Ryan Tannehill.

Frequitude
09-21-2016, 06:12 PM
Ya, its PPR. Only one TE slot of course.

Cappy
09-21-2016, 08:35 PM
Some guy in my league just dropped Derek Carr for Ryan Tannehill.

He was listening to the CBS football podcast.

They recommended the same today

InBurkeWeTrust
09-22-2016, 06:23 AM
8 man work league and can't decide what to do:

2 rb 2 wr 1 flex

OBJ
Mike Evans
J Landry
Crabtree
David Johnson
D Williams
Shady Mc
Demarco Murray

I'm leaning toward OBJ, Landry, DJ, Dwill but can't decide on flex

Thanks!!

devo22
09-22-2016, 06:53 AM
Bortles or Carr this week? Think they both have a favorable matchup and it almost feels like a wash, but what do I know :D

Da_Chief
09-22-2016, 08:13 AM
8 man work league and can't decide what to do:

2 rb 2 wr 1 flex

OBJ
Mike Evans
J Landry
Crabtree
David Johnson
D Williams
Shady Mc
Demarco Murray

I'm leaning toward OBJ, Landry, DJ, Dwill but can't decide on flex

Thanks!!

OBJ, Evans, Landry, Johnson, Williams

Bortles or Carr this week? Think they both have a favorable matchup and it almost feels like a wash, but what do I know :D

Derek Carr

Frequitude
09-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Sims vs LA or Tate @ GB for my flex this week?

TheScorpion
09-22-2016, 10:06 PM
Accidentally started Gronk tonight.

RIP

rubecube
09-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Accidentally started Gronk tonight.

RIP

I started him on purpose after I heard he was starting.

DropIt
09-23-2016, 09:07 AM
Sims vs LA or Tate @ GB for my flex this week?

I like Sims

Iggy_12
09-23-2016, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't have kept AP in the first place, but that's just me. You season isn't over but you're really going to have to pay attention to the waiver. If your league is PPR, maybe take a look at someone like Chris Thompson.

I really didnt have anyone better worth keeping my options were basically Eiffert, Randall Cobb or AP haha!

Haha heres the list of guys available:

Travaris Cadet
Jamize Olawale
Shaun Draughn
Robert Turbin
Kenyan Drake
Deandre Washington
Mike Gissille
Cory Grant
Lance Dunbar
Kenjon Barner
James Starks
Mike Tolbert
Denard Robinson

Any suggestions?

I just traded Doctson, Eiffert and Ronnie Hillman for Rashad Jennings, Justin Forsett and Dwayne washington.

kind of a panic trade but i had Dennis Pitta and my Wrs are Alshon Jeffrey, Josh Gordon, Michael Thomas, quincey enuwma

InBurkeWeTrust
09-26-2016, 02:34 PM
111.36 to 100.24

I have Tamme and he has Julio.. could be a close finish!

Weitz
09-26-2016, 04:15 PM
85.86 - 79.40 for me. I have Freeman and he has Matt Ryan. They project Ill take it but I don't know....

Took home $25 on Draft Kings this weekend... Put in $25, so I guess I live for another week. Got a $3 line up in the Monday Thursday slate for the first time ever. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Hatter
09-26-2016, 04:22 PM
140.96 - 137.26 in my big money league. My Julio vs. his Cooks. Gonna be a nail-biter!

Weitz
09-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Snead is out so Cooks might go off.

Frequitude
09-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Both of us are having monster weeks. I'm down 176-151 but have Brees and Cooks going tonight. Go Saints!

Hatter
09-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Julio almost shut out. Thank goodness Cooks was ineffective as well. 3-0!

rubecube
09-26-2016, 10:30 PM
Lol, always love losing with second-highest score of the week.

Mass_nerder
09-28-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm being offered Devonta Freeman and Colby Fleener for Melvin Gordon.
I'm not sure I trust Freeman to perform like he did last year, and Gordon has been good so far this season.
I do need a TE though, as I have Antonio Gates, who is currently out. I would be dropping Jacob Tamme to do the trade.

I have Ezekiel Elliott and Demarco Murray as my other main RBs, so is Fleener enough of an upgrade over Gates/Tamme, to lose a little quality on from Gordon to Freeman?

rubecube
09-28-2016, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't make that trade.

calgarygeologist
09-28-2016, 04:52 PM
Julio almost shut out. Thank goodness Cooks was ineffective as well. 3-0!

It was a horrible Monday for me. I was down by 30 after Sunday night with Julio, Sanu and Cooks yet to play. Yahoo projected me to win and I felt pretty confident that I would go to 3-0. Those three guys got me 12.6 points. It was ugly.

Hatter
09-29-2016, 08:00 AM
It was a horrible Monday for me. I was down by 30 after Sunday night with Julio, Sanu and Cooks yet to play. Yahoo projected me to win and I felt pretty confident that I would go to 3-0. Those three guys got me 12.6 points. It was ugly.

That's an ugly finish. Having Julio and Cooks is going to win you more weeks than it loses you though, so I'd be pretty content in the long term!

Weitz
09-29-2016, 08:22 AM
Thinking of stacking either Cousins/Crowder for value or Siemiean/Sanders. I think washington is going to go off this weekend.

Anyone know how Denver does in Florida games?

Sainters7
09-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Lol, always love losing with second-highest score of the week.
This (and leaving people on the bench who go off) are why I had to stop with FF the past couple years. In some ways I really miss it (hence why I peruse this thread sometimes), but I'm fairly certain stuff like what you're talking about here has taken years off my life. Haha the only part I like is the draft, then I'm fantasy miserable the rest of the season

calgarygeologist
09-29-2016, 12:37 PM
That's an ugly finish. Having Julio and Cooks is going to win you more weeks than it loses you though, so I'd be pretty content in the long term!

I'm benching Julio this week. What a bum. Sticking with Sanu though.

Hatter
09-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Thinking of stacking either Cousins/Crowder for value or Siemiean/Sanders. I think washington is going to go off this weekend.

Anyone know how Denver does in Florida games?

I'm doing the same. The Browns are awful.

2ArmBands
09-29-2016, 01:11 PM
With Bell back I'm wondering what the consensus is on DeAngelo Williams' value? Is he worth a pickup if he survives the waiver wire? I can't see him being valuable enough to burn my #4 waiver priority but is he the top handcuff at RB now?

Sounds like the Steelers are going all in on Bell out of the gate.

Hatter
09-29-2016, 02:25 PM
With Bell back I'm wondering what the consensus is on DeAngelo Williams' value? Is he worth a pickup if he survives the waiver wire? I can't see him being valuable enough to burn my #4 waiver priority but is he the top handcuff at RB now?

Sounds like the Steelers are going all in on Bell out of the gate.

I'd say he's certainly worth burning a #4 waiver. If Bell goes down you get an elite every-week back who often gets 25 touches a game. He probably shouldn't be on waivers.

It's a gamble, but with Leveon coming off an injury late last season and the way running backs have been dropping like flies, it's totally worth it.

Frequitude
09-29-2016, 05:49 PM
First byes for me are Brees/Cooks/KC next week (week 5). Who would you slot in/grab? PPR league.

QB
Mariota @ Mia (currently on my bench)
Fitzpatrick @ Pit (FA)
Cutler @ Ind (FA)
Tannehill vs Ten (FA)
Flacco vs Was (FA)

WR
Golden Tate vs Phi (currently on my bench)
Jamison Crowder @ Bal (currently on my bench)
Torrey Smith cvs Ari (FA)
Rischard Matthews @ Mia (FA)
Mohamed Sanu @ Den (FA)

Def
NYJ @ Pit (FA)
Pit @ NYJ (FA)
Hou @ Min (FA)
GB vs NYG (FA)
Phi @ Det (FA)

TheScorpion
09-29-2016, 08:19 PM
My results in my fantasy league:

Week 1: 10th out of 10
Week 2: 1st out of 10
Week 3: 10th out of 10

It's like I'm bouncing on a trampoline.

Hatter
09-30-2016, 06:41 AM
First byes for me are Brees/Cooks/KC next week (week 5). Who would you slot in/grab? PPR league.

QB
Mariota @ Mia (currently on my bench)
Fitzpatrick @ Pit (FA)
Cutler @ Ind (FA)
Tannehill vs Ten (FA)
Flacco vs Was (FA)

WR
Golden Tate vs Phi (currently on my bench)
Jamison Crowder @ Bal (currently on my bench)
Torrey Smith cvs Ari (FA)
Rischard Matthews @ Mia (FA)
Mohamed Sanu @ Den (FA)

Def
NYJ @ Pit (FA)
Pit @ NYJ (FA)
Hou @ Min (FA)
GB vs NYG (FA)
Phi @ Det (FA)

Those QB options are pretty ugly. Flacco is probably the safest of the bunch, but Miami is so bad that Mariota might have a good game. Crowder from those receivers by a mile. The Eagles D is risky, but they've looked good so far. Texans @ Minny would be my second choice, even without JJ. I'm not sold that MIN can score with their offense on the field.

Weitz
09-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Was 0.46 points from cashing in my Mon-Thurs DK Slate! :bag:

InBurkeWeTrust
09-30-2016, 02:15 PM
I made a trade in my league.. was not too impressed with OBJ so I shipped him out

Trade away:

OBJ
Jordan Howards

Receive:

AJ Green
Maclin

thoughts?

Weitz
09-30-2016, 03:11 PM
I like AJ hopefully you traded before last night.

I have been trying to dump OBJ in my league but no one will take him haha.

devo22
09-30-2016, 03:35 PM
god I hate this season. Lost Watkins to IR today after already being hit by injuries (Martin, Stewart, Decker, Ertz, Vereen) and obviously my late sleeper pick Gordon didn't pan out either. My season is pretty much over already.

InBurkeWeTrust
09-30-2016, 04:35 PM
I like AJ hopefully you traded before last night.

I have been trying to dump OBJ in my league but no one will take him haha.

Yup I did get him for the game lol. I just feel that shepherd and Cruz are taking away OBJ's red zone attempts

Hatter
10-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Torn today between Spencer Ware with Jamaal coming back, or playing it "safe" with Jerick MacKinnon. I'm leaning Ware and hoping Jamaal only gets a few touches.

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Need to start two of Beasley, Crabtree, and John Brown. Think I'll go with the first two.

Mass_nerder
10-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Carr or Wilson today?

Weitz
10-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Carr or Wilson today?

Haha I have both as well.. went with Carr

Mass_nerder
10-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Haha I have both as well.. went with Carr
Me too...bad call apparently. :confused:

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 12:16 PM
The Patriots need to stop giving it to Blount, and start throwing the ball.

Hatter
10-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Sure glad I didn't bench Julio. 216 yards already!

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Man I'm glad I started Crabtree. 3 TD! Makes up for Gronk!

devo22
10-02-2016, 02:14 PM
zero points from Hopkins. Sigh

DropIt
10-02-2016, 03:12 PM
playing Julio in 2 leagues today....

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 03:19 PM
playing Julio in 2 leagues today....

Thank god you don't have him in our league....

DropIt
10-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Thank god you don't have him in our league....

I dont think i need him in our league ;)

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I dont think i need him in our league ;)

Blaine Gabbert will save me, man! The Blaine Traine will keep on chugging along!

calgarygeologist
10-02-2016, 09:28 PM
My bench (Lacy, Torrey Smith, Powell, T.West, Julio and Big Ben) outscored my starters this week. I'm a horrible manager.

Weitz
10-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Who do you have to possibly have Julio on the bench??

TheScorpion
10-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Of course Kelce had to get a touchdown. Damn you DropIt, thought I had it in the bag. Now we shall see.

calgarygeologist
10-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Who do you have to possibly have Julio on the bench??

After last week, I figured Julio still wasn't fully recovered from injury and I wasn't sure how many passes he would get. I went with Cooks and Sanu with Beasley and Kelce as a flex. I thought Sanu might carry the passing game but apparently Julio is healthy now.

Hatter
10-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Julio could lose a leg in a horrible wood chipper accident and I'd still start him. He's as good as they come!

Weitz
10-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Yah IMO you never sit one of the top 3 WR's because they can just go off anytime.

InBurkeWeTrust
10-03-2016, 09:30 AM
I would never sit a top 3 WR or RB..unless they were inactive

That Kelce TD hurt.. I am leading by 2pts and I have Walsh playing vs McKinnon. Could be a close one where I hope Asiata vultures all TD's or there are 0 TD's scored :D

Cappy
10-03-2016, 10:00 AM
God Damnit!

I went with the strategy of buying high on RBs and QBs (2 QB league) and bargain shopping WRs.

I can't hit on a good WR week to save my life.

Fozzie_DeBear
10-04-2016, 05:46 PM
OBJ in week 5 or Mike Evans or TY Hilton

Da_Chief
10-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Why not all 3? All are WR1.

jdso
10-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Was offered Odell Beckham for my Blount, Fuller, and John Brown. Standard scoring. My other WRs are Pryor and Dez. My other RBs are Ezekiel, DeMarco, and Gio.

Any thoughts? Leaning towards rejecting it since it really kills my depth. But I hate to pass up on OBJ.

Da_Chief
10-04-2016, 08:09 PM
This is about the time Blount will start cooling down, especially with Brady coming back. He will be pissed and the ball will be flying.

Fuller seems to be doing well but his QB sucks. John Brown is not bad but not regular starter worthy.

I think OBJ is about to break out any week now. He is an elite talent. You can probably get guys like Brown from the waiver wire. Take the elite player.

InBurkeWeTrust
10-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Yes, Blount will be useless this week I bet.

How's the waiver wire for adding spot start WR's? I would do the trade.

I recently made another trade:

Palmer
McCoy
Maclin

for

Newton
Martin
Sims

My team now:

QB Newton
WR AJ Green
WR Evans
RB DJ
RB DeMarco
TE Eifert
FLEX Crabtree
BENCH Charles Sims
BENCH Landry
BENCH Deangelo Williams
BENCH D Martin
BENCH Jstew
BENCH Winston

TheScorpion
10-05-2016, 11:20 AM
My team right now:

QB Ryan Tannehill
QB Sam Bradford
WR Michael Crabtree
WR John Brown
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Rashad Jennings
TE Rob Gronkowski
FLEX Blaine Gabbert
BENCH Case Keenum
BENCH Tony Romo
BENCH Cole Beasley
BENCH Orleans Darkwa
BENCH Jason Witten
BENCH Dez Bryant

Cappy
10-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Was offered Odell Beckham for my Blount, Fuller, and John Brown. Standard scoring. My other WRs are Pryor and Dez. My other RBs are Ezekiel, DeMarco, and Gio.

Any thoughts? Leaning towards rejecting it since it really kills my depth. But I hate to pass up on OBJ.

Hmmm. he's selling low on OBJ. I think Blount will cool down, plus Brady is back (more passing) and what's his face is back by week 8.

Fuller and Brown are dece, but more boom and bust. Could find some more consistency from others.

I would pull the trigger.

MacDaddy77
10-05-2016, 03:24 PM
My team right now:

QB Ryan Tannehill
QB Sam Bradford
WR Michael Crabtree
WR John Brown
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Rashad Jennings
TE Rob Gronkowski
FLEX Blaine Gabbert
BENCH Case Keenum
BENCH Tony Romo
BENCH Cole Beasley
BENCH Orleans Darkwa
BENCH Jason Witten
BENCH Dez Bryant

Your league allows flexing a QB? that's odd

Muffins
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Your league allows flexing a QB? that's odd

and in a 2 QB league no less. Super odd.

jdso
10-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Thanks everyone. Pulled the trigger. Had to give Dez instead of Brown but got back Alf Morris as handcuff to my Zeke so felt it was still ok.

Yeah, I've seen a couple super flex leagues where you can flex any position you want for all starting players. Really messes with player values in more standard leagues.

bigbadboss101
10-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Thinking of dropping Tyler Lockett (flex) and picking up one of Corey Coleman (Cle), Smallwood (Phi) or J Richard (Oak). Would you?

Da_Chief
10-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Already dropped Lockett. Micheals, Baldwin, Jimmy and even Kearse. He's like the 5th option when Wilson doesn't make himself the #1 option.

Coleman would be the guy.

devo22
10-06-2016, 09:26 AM
nabbed Eifert off waivers today. Hope he's ready to go soon.

InBurkeWeTrust
10-06-2016, 10:19 AM
isn't Coleman injured still? Grab whatever you think better helps your team now.

Curious about Smallwood..

kermitology
10-06-2016, 10:38 AM
isn't Coleman injured still? Grab whatever you think better helps your team now.

Coleman is out 6-8 weeks, and he's 2 weeks into that injury.

jdso
10-06-2016, 11:02 AM
I like Smallwood as a RB lotto ticket but I would keep an eye on Coleman's status and pick him up before he returns.

rubecube
10-06-2016, 11:03 AM

I grabbed Smallwood but I'm not exactly sold on him. I still think Barner is the back to own if Mathews goes down.

malcolmk14
10-06-2016, 02:31 PM
This is what I'm looking at this week:

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Devonta Freeman
RB - Wendell Smallwood
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Jordan Matthews
TE - Richard Rodgers
Flex - Steve Smith
K - Justin Tucker
DEF - New England Patriots

Bench - John Brown, Tevin Coleman, Eli Manning
Bye Week - Travis Kelce, Brandin Cooks, Willie Snead

Any advice?

I'm 4-0 in 1st place and playing the 4-0 guy in 2nd place. 0.5 PPR.

Frank MetaMusil
10-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Newton is still under concussion protocol, not sure if he even plays.

malcolmk14
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Newton is still under concussion protocol, not sure if he even plays.

Yeah I picked up Eli because he's a Sunday night start and I have all day Sunday to make that decision.

Hockey
10-08-2016, 12:58 PM
In a keeper league would you rather have Tyler Boyd or Phillip Dorsett and would you trade Decker for one of those guys + Duke Johnson.

My team has a ton of injuries and I know im not going to win, so I am looking at this trade for the future.

Jason14h
10-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Decker may not play again the season and/or be shut down at any time . What are the keeper rules ?

Hockey
10-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Decker may not play again the season and/or be shut down at any time . What are the keeper rules ?

It's an auction keeper and you can keep 3-5 players. $500 budget, players go up $2 per year.

devo22
10-10-2016, 08:27 PM
I love Cameron Artis-Payne. That is all :)

Fozzie_DeBear
10-10-2016, 10:58 PM
God my team is a dumpster fire this year...I have OBJ, AJ Green, Evans, TY Hilton, CJ Anderson, Eddy Lacy...and they pretty much have all **** the bed when I play them. FF is a fickle mistress.

calgarygeologist
10-11-2016, 10:39 AM
God my team is a dumpster fire this year...I have OBJ, AJ Green, Evans, TY Hilton, CJ Anderson, Eddy Lacy...and they pretty much have all **** the bed when I play them. FF is a fickle mistress.

I feel the same way. I have Lacy and Julio and both have been huge disappointments. I also expected Witten to get more action. I'm looking to dump Julio because he is really pissing me off. 10 points in two weeks is unacceptable and of course I had him on the bench for his huge week.

Bobblehead
10-11-2016, 11:38 AM
nm

calgarygeologist
10-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Deal is done.

I'm giving up:
Julio
Lacy
Blount

I'm picking up:
Crabtree
McCoy
Forsett

Also have a waiver out for Coates and dropping Torrey Smith.

Fozzie_DeBear
10-11-2016, 11:12 PM
My highest scoring player is...Matt Stafford...sheesh

TheScorpion
10-11-2016, 11:12 PM
I regained access to my Yahoo! account! Just in time to drop Blaine Gabbert!

Cappy
10-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Deal is done.

I'm giving up:
Julio
Lacy
Blount

I'm picking up:
Crabtree
McCoy
Forsett

Didn't Forsett get released?

I know Julio and Lacy have been frustrating but everyone you received, combined, isn't worth julio.

devo22
10-12-2016, 10:16 AM
yes. Signed with Detroit now though.

calgarygeologist
10-12-2016, 10:44 AM

I know Julio and Lacy have been frustrating but everyone you received, combined, isn't worth julio.

It sounds like Forsett is going to be the #1 guy in Detroit right now due to injuries. I'm willing to take a chance on him.

Julio has cost me two losses this season (three if you include the bad decision of sitting him during his 40 point week.) I'm willing to give him up in order to get more stable points from Crabtree even if it is only 15 or so per week.

InBurkeWeTrust
10-12-2016, 10:55 AM

Definitely feels like you gave up way too much in your package, but that's just me.

Maybe I could see McCoy + Crabtree = Julio (bad season)

Pretty much gave 2 RB1's (on their respective team) for Forsett (flyer)

Weitz
10-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Deal is done.

I'm giving up:
Julio
Lacy
Blount

I'm picking up:
Crabtree
McCoy
Forsett

Coates has a hand in a 'sizeable' cast today at practice.

Knut
10-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Now for something a bit different. My Survivor pool

Who do you go with this week ?

Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. San Fran
or
Tennesse vs. Cleveland

?

Hatter
10-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Coates has a hand in a 'sizeable' cast today at practice.

He's just protecting his cut hand. It's not a permanent cast so he should be good to play on Sunday!

bigbadboss101
10-13-2016, 07:32 AM
I think I might pull the plug on Jeremy Hill and take a flyer on a potential sleeper. Had him last year too and he seems slow and one dimensional. Plus Cincy is behind often and have to go to the passing game which Gio is better at. Missed out on Howard when I had the #2 waiver position and the guy before me took him.

Hatter
10-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Jordan Reed is concussed. Sigh.

calgarygeologist
10-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Another big trade in my league but not involving my team this time.

Tevin Coleman
Devonta Freeman
Marvin Jones Jr
NE Defense

for

Antonio Brown
Cinci Defense

Da_Chief
10-13-2016, 02:55 PM
As great as Antonio is, thats a great haul. Coleman and Freeman have been solid so far. MJJ is having a good year too. Pats D > Bungles D.

Fozzie_DeBear
10-16-2016, 08:25 AM
2 Questions

Eddie Lacy or Jamaal Charles today?

Would you have done this trade?
Give up OBJ and Latavius Murray (I have AJ Green, TY Hilton and Mike Evans)
Get Jaamal Charles and Michael Crabtree

calgarygeologist
10-16-2016, 09:47 AM
2 Questions

Eddie Lacy or Jamaal Charles today?

Would you have done this trade?
Give up OBJ and Latavius Murray (I have AJ Green, TY Hilton and Mike Evans)
Get Jaamal Charles and Michael Crabtree

I would do that trade.

Sylvanfan
10-16-2016, 09:52 AM
Now for something a bit different. My Survivor pool

Who do you go with this week ?

Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. San Fran
or
Tennesse vs. Cleveland

I'm always wary of road teams in survivor pools. Depends on who you have and haven't burned yet.

On that list I'd likely list Pittsburgh, and Buffalo as safest. But you won't get another chance to use Tennessee this year. Whereas Buffalo and
Pittsburgh still have Cleveland on the schedule.

I'd gamble on the Titans.

TheScorpion
10-16-2016, 02:46 PM
Started Case Keenum today. Don't regret it AT ALL.

devo22
10-16-2016, 02:49 PM
four of my first six picks this year were Doug Martin, Sammy Watkins, Eric Decker and Jonathan Stewart, also lost Zach Ertz for a while and Shane Vereen ... but somehow I'm still going to be 4-2 after this week. Very lucky with the matchups recently.

Knut
10-17-2016, 01:31 PM
I'm always wary of road teams in survivor pools. Depends on who you have and haven't burned yet.

On that list I'd likely list Pittsburgh, and Buffalo as safest. But you won't get another chance to use Tennessee this year. Whereas Buffalo and
Pittsburgh still have Cleveland on the schedule.

I'd gamble on the Titans.

Picked Pittsburgh..... i am out now. Damn you Rothlisbergers knee.

Frequitude
10-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Looking for some midseason help, specifically on a) whether to keep any injured guys for keeper value, and b) Week 8 bye planning.

My team (12 teamer, standard PPR)
WR(2): Brown, Cooks ... Tate, Coleman, Crowder
TE(1): Pitta
Def(1): KC ... Philly

Keep any injured guys?
I can keep 2. Gurley would cost a 3rd so he's locked in I think? Brown would cost a 1st and a 6th so that's getting a little tight. Should I be hanging on to any of these guys for keeper value?
Charles Sims - would cost a 5th
Ameer Abdullah - would cost a 6th
Corey Coleman - would cost a 7th

Note I also have Mariota who would cost a 10th.

Week 8 bye fill ins?
Tough week with Brown, Gurley and Pitta out. Who should I slot in / add for now?

WR:
Jamison Crowder @ Cin (currently on my bench)
Corey Coleman vs NYJ (currently on my bench but hurt. Might return in time.)
Cameron Meredith vs Min
marquise Goodwin vs NE
Mohamed Sanu vs GB
Robert Woods vs NE

RB (ugh this is bad):
Chris Thompson @ Cin
Jacquizz Rodgers vs Oak
Andre Ellinton @ Car

TE:
Charles Clay vs NE
Jacob Tamme vs GB
Virgil Green vs SD
Richard Rodgers @ Atl

Drake
10-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Stupid question, how do you add a player to the trade block on Yahoo??? Need an upgrade at WR and have a TE I can give up in hopes of improving that spot on the roster. Thanks.

rubecube
10-18-2016, 10:34 PM
Freq, what formula do you guys use to determine keeper values? In our league we just make it one round higher than where the guy was drafted the year before.

Frequitude
10-19-2016, 07:37 AM
Freq, what formula do you guys use to determine keeper values? In our league we just make it one round higher than where the guy was drafted the year before.2 rounds higher for rounds 4-10, 1 round higher for rounds 2-3, 1 becomes 1+10, and if you keep a 1st rounder a second time it becomes a 1+6. The latter is where I'm at with Brown. He was a 1st last year and I kept him for a 1+10 this year. Only players who were drafted can be kept. FA/waiver adds cannot be kept.

itcrossedtheline
10-19-2016, 07:52 AM
someone dropped Edelman in my league. should i drop sterling sheppard for him?

Da_Chief
10-19-2016, 09:08 AM
someone dropped Edelman in my league. should i drop sterling sheppard for him?

Without hesitation.

rubecube
10-19-2016, 10:13 AM
2 rounds higher for rounds 4-10, 1 round higher for rounds 2-3, 1 becomes 1+10, and if you keep a 1st rounder a second time it becomes a 1+6. The latter is where I'm at with Brown. He was a 1st last year and I kept him for a 1+10 this year. Only players who were drafted can be kept. FA/waiver adds cannot be kept.

That's not bad actually. The other thing we do differently is make FA/waiver adds an automatic 10th round pick.

Frequitude
10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
That's not bad actually. The other thing we do differently is make FA/waiver adds an automatic 10th round pick.We scrap that because the FF skillset is a little to wide in our pool. The guys who are way to good with the wire would run away with the pool every year.

So any advice on what I should do for week 8?

rubecube
10-19-2016, 11:39 AM
We scrap that because the FF skillset is a little to wide in our pool. The guys who are way to good with the wire would run away with the pool every year.

So any advice on what I should do for week 8?

It's hard to say without knowing if Doug Martin is back or not. Crowder is the obvious WR choice. TEs are all basically coin flips. Probably lean towards Green.

Frequitude
10-19-2016, 12:25 PM
It's hard to say without knowing if Doug Martin is back or not. Crowder is the obvious WR choice. TEs are all basically coin flips. Probably lean towards Green.i.e. if Doug Martin is not back Jacquizz Rogers is the obvious choice and if he is back then I have to look elsewhere?

Sounds like the right move is to grab Jacquizz Rogers and reevaluate after the weekend.

How about for my drop? Am I fine to drop Sims or Abdullah or do they have potential keeper value in the rounds listed above?

rubecube
10-19-2016, 12:52 PM
I had Sims and dropped him and he would have only cost me an 8th next year, so there's my opinion of him. Abdullah might be worth a look for a 6th but I wouldn't be devastated about losing him.

rubecube
10-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Do you have an IR spot? I picked up Dion Lewis last week and stashed him there.

Weitz
10-19-2016, 01:37 PM
i.e. if Doug Martin is not back Jacquizz Rogers is the obvious choice and if he is back then I have to look elsewhere?

Sounds like the right move is to grab Jacquizz Rogers and reevaluate after the weekend.

How about for my drop? Am I fine to drop Sims or Abdullah or do they have potential keeper value in the rounds listed above?

Martin out for week 7 as per Twitter.

bigbadboss101
10-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Doh! I have Newton and Big Ben as my QBs. Picked up Hoyer as my week's streamer. One quarter in he gets injured.

Last week I was down 43 points going into the Arizona/NYJ game. I have Johnson, Fitzgerald and Forte. Last series they put in Stanton and Ellington. Ended up losing by 4 points.

Frequitude
10-21-2016, 03:24 PM
I ended up picking up Jack Doyle at TE with Dwayne Allen going down. Hopefully will get lots of Luck targets.

Hockey
10-21-2016, 08:27 PM
Which DK lineup do you like better?

QB- Ryan
RB- Rodgers
RB- White
WR- Julio
WR- AJ Green
WR- Marquise Lee
TE- Doyle
Flex- Gronk
Dst- Pats

Or

QB- Dalton
RB- Rodgers
RB- Coleman
WR- Julio
WR- Green
WR- Lee
TE- Brate
Flex- Mike Evans
DST- Eagles

This is just in a league with 9 of us.

TheScorpion
10-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Picked up Ty Montgomery right before TNF. Wow!

bigbadboss101
10-22-2016, 12:18 PM
He had lot of touches. Interesting running style though. Not very aggressive.

bigbadboss101
10-22-2016, 05:43 PM
I just traded Jeremy Hill whom I had last year as well for the injured Doug Martin. Cincy look to favor Bernard anyways and Hill looks slow and frustrated. Martin might not be back soon or might lose snaps to Rodgers or Simms but figure it's worth the risk since I don't play Hill much now anyways. Opinions?

Hatter
10-23-2016, 07:33 AM
I just traded Jeremy Hill whom I had last year as well for the injured Doug Martin. Cincy look to favor Bernard anyways and Hill looks slow and frustrated. Martin might not be back soon or might lose snaps to Rodgers or Simms but figure it's worth the risk since I don't play Hill much now anyways. Opinions?

That's a fine trade IMO. I'd much rather have Martin on my bench waiting to return than have a brain aneurysm every week trying to figure out if Hill will be useless or not.

devo22
10-23-2016, 09:43 AM
risk Eifert today or go with Ertz? Eifert is active, but probably limited. Ertz has been a disappointment so far and has to play the Vikings D today ...

transplant99
10-23-2016, 01:16 PM
Tristan H. Cockcroft
ESPN Senior Writer

For those watching Vikings-Eagles and curious: The last time two starting quarterbacks going head-to-head both finished a game with negative fantasy points was Dec. 3, 2006, when the Vikings' Brad Johnson (minus-6) and Bears' Rex Grossman (minus-5) did so. In that game, so did Vikings backup Tarvaris Jackson (minus-1). At the half, Sam Bradford has minus-3 and Carson Wentz minus-2.

(wenzt has since moved into + territory...but still)

Slava
10-23-2016, 01:39 PM
OBJ is just a killer. He's too good to bench because he could put up big points every week, but then he's just been so bad that you would be better without him! I should've taken Julio...

Hockey
10-23-2016, 05:41 PM
Which DK lineup do you like better?

QB- Ryan
RB- Rodgers
RB- White
WR- Julio
WR- AJ Green
WR- Marquise Lee
TE- Doyle
Flex- Gronk
Dst- Pats

Or

QB- Dalton
RB- Rodgers
RB- Coleman
WR- Julio
WR- Green
WR- Lee
TE- Brate
Flex- Mike Evans
DST- Eagles

This is just in a league with 9 of us.

Well I played the first team and won with 175 points. The other team I didn't play got 201. Good day for me in DK.

TheScorpion
10-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Picked up Ajayi minutes before the Dolphins game.

Money!

Da_Chief
10-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Picked up Ajayi minutes before the Dolphins game.

Money!

lol, are you playing alone in your league? pick up/drop players whenever you can?
After his last week's performance, no way he should've been available in any league.

TheScorpion
10-23-2016, 07:16 PM
lol, are you playing alone in your league? pick up/drop players whenever you can?
After his last week's performance, no way he should've been available in any league.

It's a 12-team league. I don't understand why he was available.

Half of my roster is Cowboys, I needed a quick jam. Zeke Elliott and Jay Ajayi will be a killer RB tandem going forward.

Weitz
10-24-2016, 12:53 PM
Well I played the first team and won with 175 points. The other team I didn't play got 201. Good day for me in DK.

201 would have been good for about $100 in the milly maker.

Hockey
10-25-2016, 03:08 PM
201 would have been good for about $100 in the milly maker.

It got me $25 in a $3 entry gpp. Top prize was $50,000

DropIt
10-31-2016, 05:25 PM
had to bench Montgomery last second yesterday, now need to decide between Cordarelle Patterson and Adam Thielen to flex tonight. If anyone would have better information than Yahoo I'd appreciate it

Da_Chief
10-31-2016, 06:01 PM
had to bench Montgomery last second yesterday, now need to decide between Cordarelle Patterson and Adam Thielen to flex tonight. If anyone would have better information than Yahoo I'd appreciate it

Should've just played Montogomery. :w00t:

DropIt
10-31-2016, 06:12 PM
But then who would keep beating you every week?

calgarygeologist
10-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Horrible loss for me this week (unless I can get a stat adjustment in my favour.) I was 8th place playing the 9th place team, we were tied, and I was beat 168.22 to 166.88. It was so frustrating watching the Cowboys game last night and not seeing Beasley get the ball until the 4th quarter at which point it was too late to get big points.

Fozzie_DeBear
10-31-2016, 07:56 PM
I'm in a league where we get 3 waiver picks all season...and my RBs have been Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson, Doug Martin, Jaquizz Rogers and Latavious Murray (who I traded away)

FML

Frequitude
11-01-2016, 12:59 PM
I've been playing RB Russian roulette with just Gurley and Murray healthy for a while and it's starting to scare me. Even more so with Murray having a bit of a toe issue.

Wondering if its finally time to burn my #2 waiver I've been sitting on for any of the below RB. Would love to add a guy who I can hang onto for a while. Wouldn't mind adding two to be honest.

Tim Hightower - NO
Charcandrick West - KC
Rashad Jennings - NYG
Bilal Powell - NYJ
Antone Smith - TB
Peyton Barber - TB

I'm thinking West because it seems he's the best bet for this week and also because I think I can make a trade with the Charles/Ware owner. Thinking of putting a backup claim in for Hightower as well, but a little more apprehensive burning a waiver there since Ingram was just a benching instead of an injury.

My team (12 teamer, standard PPR)
RB(2): Gurley, D. MurrayQ ... Ja. RogersQ, AbdullahIR
WR(2): BrownQ, Cooks ... Tate, ColemanQ, Crowder
TE(1): Pitta ... Doyle
Def(1): KC ... Philly

TheScorpion
11-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Next week is gonna be big.

Tannehill
Bradford
Bryant
Montgomery
Elliott
Ajayi
Written
Keenum

Beasley
Foles
Gronkowski
Romo
White
Crabtree

devo22
11-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Lucky that some guys in my 12 team league have released injured quality players that I could pick up as FAs. Got Eifert and Ebron a couple of weeks ago, then got Corey Coleman today. As someone who's lost Sammy Watkins, Eric Decker ans Shane Vereen, suffered from injuries to Doug Martin and Jonathan Stewart, drafted a bust in Zach Ertz and wasted a 1st rounder on DeAndre Hopkins, this is obviously awesome.

QB: Derek Carr, Blake Bortles
RB: Jonathan Stewart, Isaiah Crowell, Doug Martin
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garcon, Michael Thomas, Mohamed Sanu, Cole Beasley, Corey Coleman
TE: Tyler Eifert, Eric Ebron
D/ST: Raiders
K: Dan Bailey

Sitting at 5-3 now. Lineup is very WR heavy since the available RBs are poo. Still hope to trade for one, but no luck so far.

rubecube
11-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Lucky that some guys in my 12 team league have released injured quality players that I could pick up as FAs. Got Eifert and Ebron a couple of weeks ago, then got Corey Coleman today. As someone who's lost Sammy Watkins, Eric Decker ans Shane Vereen, suffered from injuries to Doug Martin and Jonathan Stewart, drafted a bust in Zach Ertz and wasted a 1st rounder on DeAndre Hopkins, this is obviously awesome.

QB: Derek Carr, Blake Bortles
RB: Jonathan Stewart, Isaiah Crowell, Doug Martin
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garcon, Michael Thomas, Mohamed Sanu, Cole Beasley, Corey Coleman
TE: Tyler Eifert, Eric Ebron
D/ST: Raiders
K: Dan Bailey

Sitting at 5-3 now. Lineup is very WR heavy since the available RBs are poo. Still hope to trade for one, but no luck so far.

Yeah, I basically came back from the dead three weeks ago. Was sitting at 1-4 and then swung a trade for Jonathan Stewart and Jordan Matthews, grabbed Ajayi off of waivers, had Gronk finally get healthy, and kept riding Ware in the face of all the impending "Jamaal Charles returning" headlines. Sitting at 4-4 now with a pretty solid lineup.

QB: Rodgers, Wentz
RB: Ware, Stewart, Ajayi, Charcandrick West, Dion Lewis (IR)
WR: Thomas, Cooks, Crabtree, Matthews, Crowder, Britt
TE: Gronk, Ebron
D/ST: San Diego
K: Lutz

Weitz
11-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Ugh. I lost this week by 0.6 points. Currently sitting 2-6.

Team:

QB: Carr, Manning
RB: Freeman, Ware, Washington
WR: Cobb, Beckham Jr., Jordan Matthews, Will Fuller, Alshon Jeffrey
TE: Cameron Brate, Zach Miller
D/ST: New England, Kansas City (picked up for the NE bye this week)
K: Crosby

Just can't get anything going.

Frequitude
11-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Missed out on West. The #1 waiver grabbed him. So now I have #1 which is nice. Basically an auto handcuff in case an RB goes down. I'm still worried about RB Russian roulette though.

Grabbed JJ Nelson, Ebron and AP off FA though so those were nice scores even though I'm already deep there. Ya ya, AP is a pipedream but a guy can hope.

RB(2): Gurley, D. MurrayQ ... Ja. RogersO, PetersonIR
WR(2): Brown, Cooks ... Tate, ColemanQ, Crowder, JJ Nelson
TE(1): Ebron ... Pitta
K(1): Crosby

Tied for 2nd at 6-2.

Frequitude
11-02-2016, 05:04 PM
So I asked the Henry owner about trading so I could handcuff him to Murray. Feels like its about the time of the year to start handcuffing your studs.

The ask was Crowder. Now, I probably lose that trade on stats but with all my WR and lack of RB I'm thinking this is a good trade from a risk management perspective. Thoughts?

DropIt
11-02-2016, 07:53 PM
So I asked the Henry owner about trading so I could handcuff him to Murray. Feels like its about the time of the year to start handcuffing your studs.

The ask was Crowder. Now, I probably lose that trade on stats but with all my WR and lack of RB I'm thinking this is a good trade from a risk management perspective. Thoughts?

I'd be curious as to your trade deadline? Would it be beneficial to wait until next week for the trade to make use of Crowder during Tate's bye week.

Unless the addition of Crowder in the other guys' matchup has any positive outcome for you and your possible standing

Frequitude
11-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Good call. Didn't even think of that to be honest. I just decided to go ahead with it anyway. Avoid the risk of Murray's toe getting worse then being screwed because he wouldn't trade me Henry. I definitely "lost" the trade but figure it's the right move for my team.

DropIt
11-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Good call. Didn't even think of that to be honest. I just decided to go ahead with it anyway. Avoid the risk of Murray's toe getting worse then being screwed because he wouldn't trade me Henry. I definitely "lost" the trade but figure it's the right move for my team.

Had a similar instance today as well... Traded for Brees 2 weeks ago so i swapped Bortles for Wallace today.

Points wise, may have lost the trade but I dont suspect I'll be starting Bortles at any point going forward

InBurkeWeTrust
11-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Having a tough time decided what I should do. I'm 6-2 and my lineup is:

QB Cam Newton
WR Mike Evans
WR Jarvis Landry
RB DeMarco Murray
RB Jonathan Stewart
TE Antonio Gates
FLEX Michael Crabtree
(HURT) Jacquizz Rodgers
(HURT) Doug Martin
(BYE) David Johnson
(BYE) AJ Green
(BYE) Tyler Eifert
(BENCH) Charcandrick West

K Dan Bailey

(BYE) Arizona

I have no D atm, but I'm not sure who I can drop. I used my waiver to pick up West and now I am thinking I have to drop him. Thoughts? I'm entertaining the idea of not starting a Kicker or a Defense. Leaning on starting a Kicker.

rumy
11-04-2016, 12:27 PM
T.Y. Hilton for Matthew Stafford: fair trade?

Starters
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
QB Colin Kaepernick, SF#QB
RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dal#RB
RB Frank Gore, Ind#RB
WR Mike Evans, TB#WR##Q
WR T.Y. Hilton, Ind#WR
TE Greg Olsen, Car#TE
FLEX Brandin Cooks, NO#WR
D/ST Chiefs D/ST#D/ST
K Adam Vinatieri, Ind#K
BENCH
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
Bench T.J. Yeldon, Jax#RB
Bench Allen Hurns, Jax#WR
Bench Kirk Cousins, Wsh#QB
Bench DeAndre Washington, Oak#RB
Bench Ravens D/ST#D/ST
Bench Quincy Enunwa, NYJ#WR
Bench Gary Barnidge, Cle#TE

Starters
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
RB Devonta Freeman, Atl RB
RB Isaiah Crowell, Cle RB
WR Golden Tate, Det W
WR Jordan Matthews, Phi#WR
TE Delanie Walker, Ten#TE##Q
FLEX Carlos Hyde, SF#RB##Q
D/ST Bills D/ST#D/ST
K Wil Lutz, NO#K
BENCH
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
Bench Matt Jones, Wsh#RB##Q
Bench Devin Funchess, Car#WR
Bench Zach Miller, Chi#TE
Bench Matthew Stafford, Det#QB
Bench Stephen Gostkowski, NE#K
Bench Kenneth Dixon, Bal#RB
Bench Pierre Garcon, Wsh#WR

rumy
11-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Having a tough time decided what I should do. I'm 6-2 and my lineup is:

QB Cam Newton
WR Mike Evans
WR Jarvis Landry
RB DeMarco Murray
RB Jonathan Stewart
TE Antonio Gates
FLEX Michael Crabtree
(HURT) Jacquizz Rodgers
(HURT) Doug Martin
(BYE) David Johnson
(BYE) AJ Green
(BYE) Tyler Eifert
(BENCH) Charcandrick West

K Dan Bailey

(BYE) Arizona

I have no D atm, but I'm not sure who I can drop. I used my waiver to pick up West and now I am thinking I have to drop him. Thoughts? I'm entertaining the idea of not starting a Kicker or a Defense. Leaning on starting a Kicker.

Ya, I think you either have to drop West or one of the TB RBs. Martin has been injured for 6 weeks, but will likely be very productive once he comes back. Rodgers, not so much, but he's only been injured for a week and will be productive for as long as Martin in hurt.

I think I'd drop Rodgers cuz it is unlikely someone will pick him up this week as he's injured. Then pick up your D. Then next week, try to pick up Rodgers again on the waiver. If you miss out on him, just think of it as you've replaced him with Rodgers.

If you decide to not start a position, definitely start the kicker. D's can lose you points; odd that a kicker can.

Just my 2 cents.

rumy
11-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Tristan H. Cockcroft
ESPN Senior Writer

For those watching Vikings-Eagles and curious: The last time two starting quarterbacks going head-to-head both finished a game with negative fantasy points was Dec. 3, 2006, when the Vikings' Brad Johnson (minus-6) and Bears' Rex Grossman (minus-5) did so. In that game, so did Vikings backup Tarvaris Jackson (minus-1). At the half, Sam Bradford has minus-3 and Carson Wentz minus-2.

(wenzt has since moved into + territory...but still)

Hilarious

Mass_nerder
11-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Any opinions on starting Carr vs. Mariota?
Carr has a really tough match-up against Denver, vs. Mariota's favorable match-up against the Chargers.
I've been pretty confidently starting Carr this season, but I'm thinking Mariota has been good and his match-up is much easier.

Hockey
11-04-2016, 09:23 PM
I somehow played in the same 50-50 contest a few months ago against Luongo, now he has invited me into the Panthers league on DK. It's kind of cool that I get to go up against the Likes of Luongo, Trochek, Scevior, Jokinen, Brian Campbell and Teddy Purcell. Other guys in there too, but can't figure it out based on user names.

Hockey
11-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Any opinions on starting Carr vs. Mariota?
Carr has a really tough match-up against Denver, vs. Mariota's favorable match-up against the Chargers.
I've been pretty confidently starting Carr this season, but I'm thinking Mariota has been good and his match-up is much easier.

Hard to play any QB against Denver D. Mariota has been playing pretty good lately too.

TheScorpion
11-04-2016, 11:03 PM
I can start three of Tannehill, Bradford, Foles, and Keenum this week. Who do I go for?

Hockey
11-05-2016, 12:34 AM
I can start three of Tannehill, Bradford, Foles, and Keenum this week. Who do I go for?

Tannehill for sure.

OBCT
11-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Which player should I start at flex this week?

0.5PPR NFL.com League

Travis Benjamin vs. TEN (will play through PCL strain; good match-up on paper)
C.J. Prosise vs. BUF (expected to see an increased role this week; will BUF gameplan for him?)
Bilal Powell @ MIA (decent match-up depending how the game goes)

TheScorpion
11-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Tannehill for sure.

I said that I can start three of the four, not just one. I sit Tannehill?

Da_Chief
11-05-2016, 10:47 AM

Bradford for sure.

TheScorpion
11-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Aaahh, what does this even mean!?

Hockey
11-05-2016, 12:01 PM
I said that I can start three of the four, not just one. I sit Tannehill?

Oh sorry, read that wrong. I'd probably sit Bradford too

bigbadboss101
11-07-2016, 07:47 PM
My team started off 3-0 and now we are 4-5! Hoping Martin can come back and put up some good numbers. Carson Palmer if he gets his game back will help my Arizona receivers. Snead can do well but NO's offense is well spread out. Philly's D/ST depend a lot on the kick return. Michaels I am hoping will not lose many touches to Rawls and Poisse. Hightower would be nice if he can get more touches but Ingram did have a great game.

QB
Big Ben
Cam Newton

WR
L Fitzgerald
W Snead
A Cooper
J Nelson
J Crowder
T Montgomery
JJ Nelson

RB
D Johnson
M Forte
C Michaels
D Martin
T Hightower

TE
Rudolph

Kicker
S Hauschka

Defence
Philly

devo22
11-10-2016, 04:15 PM
I can dress up to 3 of DeAndre Hopkins, Corey Coleman, Mohamed Sanu, Michael Thomas, Pierre Garcon and Cole Beasley this week. Who would you take? Personally I kinda want to throw Coleman in today because he's got a good matchup ... other than that, really not sure. Sick of Hopkins being neutered by Osweiler. Thomas has been great lately but the matchup is brutal.

jdso
11-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Hopkins (tough to bench him), Thomas, and Coleman are my choices. Coleman looks like a low ceiling high floor play until we see more from him. Beasley probably has a higher floor.

bigbadboss101
11-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Call me crazy but I dropped C Michaels and Montgomery today. Their roles will be diminishing over the stretch run and also will have tough match ups. Picked up Gillislee and Meredith. Hoping for more play time and a bounce back respectively.

DropIt
11-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Call me crazy but I dropped C Michaels and Montgomery today. Their roles will be diminishing over the stretch run and also will have tough match ups. Picked up Gillislee and Meredith. Hoping for more play time and a bounce back respectively.

I'm very interested where you got this from? Or just a gut feeling?

If McCoy is healthy Gillislie is worth very little and the role Montgomery plays is so much more invested than that of Meredith. Although I think Meredith is worth a bench stash

bigbadboss101
11-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Well, bold moves for sure. Just feel the last 3 games C Michaels haven't had many touches and Poisse was taking up his snaps. And with Rawls back soon he might lose more play time. I know if McCoy plays Gillislie will have little value but with that said even a PT Gillislie had almost the same # of FP the past 3-4 weeks.

Montgomery to me will not be in the backfield when Starks is back. James Starks has not shown much this year but he is an experience back that plays well this time of the year. With Jordy, Adams and Cobbs I don't know if Montgomery will get enough of a share.

Both Seattle and GB will have touch match ups the next few weeks, including week 14-16. I started off 3-0 and then went 1-4. I don't feel confident anymore dressing Christine Michaels. I could be wrong. Meredith hasn't done much since a few games ago when Hoyer was playing. Buffalo's running game and Chicago's pass game will have some better match ups coming up. Have a look at this, take with a grain of salt of course.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php

jdso
11-13-2016, 03:57 PM
I can dress up to 3 of DeAndre Hopkins, Corey Coleman, Mohamed Sanu, Michael Thomas, Pierre Garcon and Cole Beasley this week. Who would you take? Personally I kinda want to throw Coleman in today because he's got a good matchup ... other than that, really not sure. Sick of Hopkins being neutered by Osweiler. Thomas has been great lately but the matchup is brutal.
Sorry. I hope you never took any of my advice.

devo22
11-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Sorry. I hope you never took any of my advice.
I did play Coleman, but because Doug Martin returned I put him into the flex spot and dropped Thomas to the bench. That decision wasn't too bad ;)

Frequitude
11-13-2016, 06:08 PM
Oh man, I won my matchup by 0.08 because of that last second hopeless Antonio Brown pass.

chummer
11-13-2016, 06:49 PM
Nm

Frequitude
11-27-2016, 01:42 PM
42 points and counting for the Saints and zero Cooks targets. WTF. Thank god I have Brees at least.